Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

41 more hours. advice anyone?

5 posters

Go down

41 more hours. advice anyone? Empty 41 more hours. advice anyone?

Post by candycain 6th March 2011, 9:46 pm

Ok ladies... The countdown has started. I now have aprox 41 hours left til boobie time!!!
I am trying to force myself to get the house cleaned and some baking done. Having a hard time focusing though.
I will be spending the night in a hotel the first night after my surgery. The next day I will have a 2 hour drive home.
Any advice on what to pack? Also any advice on what the first few nights will be like?

I would also like to thank everyone for their support. What a wonderful site! I would be a total wreck with you!
I hope I will be able to help others the way you have all helped me.

Candy
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

41 more hours. advice anyone? Empty Re: 41 more hours. advice anyone?

Post by Abs99 6th March 2011, 9:53 pm

Sweetie I really feel for you, you seem so worried! And I'm one to talk! I'm sure your totally prepared, I struggled to concentrate too beforehand, the healing really isn't too bad, just get lots of rest and eat healthly and most of all just try to relax and enjoy this time, you'll be giving advice before you know it! Good luck. Xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 6th March 2011, 10:36 pm

How exciting that's it's nearly your turn hun!!

Good idea to keep yourself busy and get as much as you can done before the day. Go about the house and move things you might need onto lower shelves and stuff. Even things that are above shoulder height in your fridge will probably be best moved down! I cannot tell you how long I've spent since I've got home asking my OH to fetch things for me and open things for me. (and long may that continue!!)

What have you got on your list of things to pack already? I was happy to take the bare minimum really as I didn't want to be weighed down with loads of stuff. You'll definitely want some pillows or blankets to keep you comfortable in your 2 hour car journey though, as you might feel like sleeping during that time.

Perhaps some entertainment as well for during your hotel stay. Definitely enough water with you so that you can take any meds you might need during the night or the long drive.

You're going to come on here in a couple of days time and tell us how happy you are that you've had this done, and how much you love your new boobs!! I'm certain of it, and although you might feel nervous, I bet you also feel excited as well when you think about your new additions. Try and focus on that feeling and picture yourself wearing all the clothes you've always wanted to wear when you get nervous. If nothing else, it's a bit of time out from your usual routine, and a night in a hotel sounds fab, so enjoy yourself!!

Good luck hun!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 7th March 2011, 12:08 am

With regards to what to take, you really dont need alot, Bras, loose fitting button up pjs, and a few mags to read. The one other thing is a pillow for in the car to put bewteen your boobs and seat belt and incase like at my hospital the pillow there is just like a sheet! Also water for the day after if you're in the car for that long, I was SO thirsty the day after. But you dont really need to weigh yourself down with much more than that.. that's all I used when I was in anyway!

I hope everything goes nice and smoothly for you. And I know its easier to say rather than do but just try and relax. I can promise you it is so much easier than you're expecting and you wont believe how quickly it over and done with and how happy you are once its done!

xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th March 2011, 12:47 am

Hey Candycain,

Hug

Awww... Don't worry. Everything is going to be great! I thought of some food ideas that I found nice to have - a fruit tray (or precut before you go) and fibre rich cereal - again, some blueberrys on here are great too.

I am so excited for you. You are going to be so organzied! Oh, maybe stock up on some movies or TV seasons of shows to kill some time while you rest up.

Love ya girl! xoxox
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 7th March 2011, 1:47 am

Well... I had no intention on telling my kids about my BA. And now my husband has decided I should tell them and say goodbye.......in case I die!!!!!
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down