Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp?

+6
cakey_baby
pinkbabe
katie
ShootingStar
hotcaz
Jade
10 posters

Go down

What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp? Empty What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp?

Post by Jade 12th October 2009, 8:07 pm

I was going to take my laptop but I am only day stay and hopefully will be discharged in a few hours so there's no point really.

Am probably just going to take a book for before the op and a magazine maybe for if I am too nervous to concentrate on reading properly!
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp? Empty Re: What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp?

Post by hotcaz 12th October 2009, 8:26 pm

i didnt take anything and i wish i had now cos i was soooo bored! i was only a day case but i was first on the list so i was back on the ward by 10.30am and i wasnt discharged until 5.30pm! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp? Empty Re: What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp?

Post by ShootingStar 12th October 2009, 9:38 pm

I am taking Mariajw to entertain me!!!!! What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp? 923101
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 12th October 2009, 9:49 pm

hi jade I was in private room at spire so just had telly on and kept grinning! didn't need to read anything and didn't really watch telly just kept on grinning!

bit like film Finding Nemo... instead of dory singing 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming'...

I was:-

just keep grinning, just keep grinning What "entertainment" will you/did you take to the hosp? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 12th October 2009, 9:50 pm

there was a TV in the room so that was all the entertainment I needed really. I took some magazines but I was to sleepy after ga to read them. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 13th October 2009, 8:19 am

I didnt take anything and was too sleepy i was trying to stay awake but just kept falling asleep!

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 13th October 2009, 9:34 am

.x. i took magazines, a book and my nintendo DS. i was a day case and didn't have too much of a wait, only maybe an hour and a half/2 hours but i was wayy too nervous to read. I played a repetitive mind numbing puzzle game on my ds for a while to distract myself but even that didnt really take my mind off too much so in the end i spent most of the time chatting to the other girl i shared a room with who was a day case too, and then i sat talking to her mum while she was in surgery because she was 1st and i was 2nd xxxxxxxxxx .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 13th October 2009, 10:35 am

I never took anything. Had tv in my to keep my bf company but I was in and out of sleep all day.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 13th October 2009, 10:42 am

First time I took books, magazines, diary, ipod loads of stuff and didn't look at a thing I was so sleepy!

Second time I took a magazine and my ipod.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 13th October 2009, 10:47 am

Oh I did actually take some mags and had a little read in the afternoon. But that was it. Was waaaay too sleepy to do anything
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 13th October 2009, 12:34 pm

A couple of mags - couldnt read the stories just looked at the pictures as i was too nervous to concentrate. Watched the tv and paced the room until i went down and then when i came back just watched the tv.x
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down