Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op?

+4
Drofty
Tonic28
Cornishlass
Dancing_Diva
8 posters

Go down

Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op? Empty Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op?

Post by Dancing_Diva 12th October 2009, 9:26 am

Hi Girls

I'm due to have my BA on 3rd november (eeek!) and I really want to go out for my friends birthday 12 days later. I know I prob wont be able to drink? and I will have to find something suitable to wear to cover my sports bra, but do you think I will be ok to go out? It will only be for a meal and a bar afterwards? What do you think? Am I being too optimistic and I will actually be in too much pain to do anything!? xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op? Empty Re: Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op?

Post by Cornishlass 12th October 2009, 9:36 am

I'm sure you will be fine, pain (if you are in any) should be manageable and you will be able to have a moderate amount to drink, really so that you don't do anything silly and hurt yourself, maybe won't be up to a mad clubbing sess. after if it's suggested,lol

Good luck btw!!

Kazz xx
Cornishlass
Cornishlass
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op? Empty Re: Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op?

Post by Dancing_Diva 12th October 2009, 9:44 am

Oooh no it wont be a mad clubbing sesh...well I always say that and it turns out to be lol! But I will be being sensible lol! Just need to find something to wear now to hide those hideous sports bras! lol! Yay cant wait! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 12th October 2009, 10:15 am

U will be absolutely fine especially overs too - u can drink y not!!?? Celebrate your boobies too! xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 12th October 2009, 11:17 am

oooh I didnt think I would be able to drink, this is sounding better and better lol! xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 12th October 2009, 11:18 am

am sure you'll be fine with overs. i had unders and i would go out now for a meal and a quiet one at the pub and i'm 11 days post op.

yeah i am now looking for things to hide my support bra, it's got a nice lacey thing though on it and it's black so it's not that horrible if it shows a bit lol :)

not long now for you Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op? 923101
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 12th October 2009, 12:11 pm

I know Drofty I am soooo excited! Hope these next 3 weeks dont drag! Glad your feeling good enough to go the pub and for a meal, that gives me hope!

Getting a bit nervous but to be expected I suppose! xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 12th October 2009, 1:17 pm

i went out just over a week after and i was fine! just make sure u have the best supporting bra on and try to avoid elbows lol

i got rather drunk and didnt have any bumps... just be careful :)

not long now!! xx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 12th October 2009, 4:10 pm

you should be fine hun, I was no prob, like the girls say as long as you don't get bumped/elbowed be ok.. xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 12th October 2009, 5:24 pm

Oh hunny you simply have to go out for your birthday!!!! 12 days po you'll be fine - your having overs too so less recovery. Just be careful - no jumping up and down or over energetic dancing! lol
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha11x 12th October 2009, 9:48 pm

You'll certainly be fine to go out for a meal and drink 12 days afterwards! Should be fun and something to look forward to. I went out for a meal on the Saturday night and had had my BA on the Thursday, two days before. It was something nice to aim for, and I had booked the hairdresser for the Saturday afternoon. I did feel a bit sore and self-conscious, it felt as if people might notice, but I'm sure nobody did!

You'll have to leave the dancing and clubbing for a week or two, though!!!

xxx
sasha11x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 13th October 2009, 7:59 am

Ooooh cant wait now! I will just make sure I dont have too many drinky poos and fall over on my new chest lol! and I'm hoping people do notice if you know what I mean lol Do you think I'll be able to go out 12 days post op? 113752 xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down