Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob

+2
annefinackapan
Drofty
6 posters

Go down

Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob Empty Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob

Post by Drofty 7th October 2009, 9:21 am

i got my support bra yesterday, and i´m just wondering how tight is too tight? it is extremely tight and i have to sleep in it for 4 weeks. i really struggled sleeping last night and in the end i had to unbutton as i felt sick trying to take a deep breath...

one of my nipples starting aching after wearing it for a few hours and it leaves marks from the seams on my boobs. i don´t know if the aching nipple is anything to do with the bra or if it´s just me getting the sensation back in it..

also, left boob is bigger than the right, not a great deal but i can see it. i can feel it aswell wearing this bra, it´s tighter around the left boob. just wondered if this is normal and if it might even up later? people don´t see it unless i take my bra off and really show them.

thanks xx
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob Empty Re: Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob

Post by annefinackapan 7th October 2009, 9:28 am

I would get a bigger bra as you will have lots of swelling at the moment which will go over the next couple of weeks.
I wouldnt worry about your nipple aching as you say its either the nerves knitting together again or the seam on your tight bra .
We all have a slight difference in our boobs I suppose a BA could make it more obvious I would only worry if the bigger boob swells more and become hot and tender (sign of infection).
Good luck with your recovery! Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob 571992

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob Empty Re: Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob

Post by *Sally* 7th October 2009, 9:58 am

I think I agree hun. Get a bigger bra. It shouldn't feel that tight and if its stopping you sleeping then somethings not right. I wouldn't worry about one being slightly bigger. You've got a lot of changing to do yet and once the swelling has gone down you should see a difference. xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 7th October 2009, 10:32 am

thanks for your help girls xx

so glad i found this forum Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob 67188
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 7th October 2009, 1:23 pm

Definitely get a bigger size hun and the other ladies are right you will have a lot of swelling at the moment treat them as two different operations so one may have a little more swelling than the other but they will even out. dont worry Post-BA support bra´s and one bigger boob 571992

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 7th October 2009, 6:58 pm

HI Drofty

I had the same and the same first few nights as in undid the bra, then got one size bigger... very comfy.. when swelling went down went back to original bra, my left one is also bigger than the right one but it was before and doesn't bother me..

I have also had sore nipple and it was where it was pressured into the bra which was too tight.. its fine now in that bra..

hope all ok.. xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 10th October 2009, 10:41 am

My left boob is also slightly bigger than my right but it was like this before and like Katie, it doesn't bother me. You only notice it when the bra is off but it is not a huge difference.

Were your boobs like that pre op? If they were then it won't change and you probably notice it more because your breast size has increased. If not, then don't worry, it will be down to the swelling and they will even out at some point.

Hope all is well hun. xxx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 11th October 2009, 5:45 pm

it was slightly bigger actually, now that i think about it.. it doesn't bother me a great deal, but i can see that the bigger boob has more swelling than the other for now anyway :)
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeLite 11th October 2009, 8:44 pm

As long as you're ok hun. Keep us updated. xx
DeeLite
DeeLite
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down