Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide !

+2
Charlii
Becky59
6 posters

Go down

Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide ! Empty Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide !

Post by Becky59 14th January 2015, 10:01 pm

I measure 27.5 under my absence of boobs and am a AA! I wear 32a bras. In terms of ordering a post op support bra, I am aiming for a D/C cup, what do people recommend for sports bra sizing? Do I try for a 30 band in a c or d or 32? Any advice or will my Surgeon tell me? Final consultation next week! Thanks for the advice?
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide ! Empty Re: Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide !

Post by Charlii 14th January 2015, 10:05 pm

If you're 27.5" under your ribs, you're a 28 band normally. The two options are go for a size or two up in a front fastening bra, or get your normal size plus some cheapy bra extenders for a back fastening bra. Your surgeon should be able to advise on a cup size. Remember, if you go up a band, you come down a cup, so 28E=30DD=32D etc.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide ! Empty Re: Post operative support bra sizing? How to decide !

Post by Becky59 14th January 2015, 10:28 pm

Thanks! I am just a bit worried that 28 is going to be really tight as normally wear a 32 on the smallest clasp! 28 seems to be hard to get hold of too! Will have a check!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th January 2015, 11:01 pm

That's were the bra extenders help :ok:
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 15th January 2015, 9:26 am

A new bra should always be worn on the biggest clasp, so you can work your way in as the elastic gives. It'll feel tight at first, but if your anything like me, it wasn't a worry because it wasn't holding anything up! Once you've got your new boobs, you're going to need proper support, and all of that comes from the band. But your size will ultimately depend on the bra, no two fit the same. 28 is just a kick off point. There are plenty of places that sell them, just not on the high street.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 16th January 2015, 7:11 am

I measure the same as you and wear a 30, the 28 was far too tight for me too.
Like charlii says, places do sell them, even finding a 30 on the high street is hard if you need a decent cup size though.
Apparently macoms are fairly good as they go by band but the cup just expands with you kind of thing. I personally didn't have one as I was supplied 2 by my surgeon.
Hope this helps x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 16th January 2015, 7:37 am

I brought 2 shock absorbers yesterday, will these be good for after week 1? X x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 16th January 2015, 4:47 pm

I bought triumph extreame early on but I guess you. Enter ask your surgeon. My surgeon wanted compression for 2 weeks xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 16th January 2015, 4:52 pm

Nurse said bring any support bra you want for next week, which will be my 1 week follow up. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 16th January 2015, 5:18 pm

Hi ii went to house of Fraser and explained to the bra fitter I was early po and she bought in lots of different sports bras for me to try . One of which was also shock absorber. They are good sports bras x
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th January 2015, 5:51 pm

The shock absorber and the triumph are both highly recommended on here. As long as it's high impact and wireless, you're good.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 16th January 2015, 6:06 pm

The shock absorber are extreme support x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 16th January 2015, 6:12 pm

Yes that's fine . My sports bras are extreme sport high impact xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 16th January 2015, 6:54 pm

Extreme, high, it's all the same. As long as they're not flimsy yoga bras!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 16th January 2015, 6:55 pm

Thanks ladies x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 16th January 2015, 10:20 pm

I think the shock absorbers are brill Emma :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 16th January 2015, 10:38 pm

Thanks for all the advice guys! I like the look of the shock absorber as its not too high at the front! Will explore shopping whilst there's still some sales about!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down