Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide...

+7
bexy123
bettyboopo
smurph532
jen86
COOKIE
Julie123
Vics
11 posters

Go down

Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... Empty Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide...

Post by Vics 3rd May 2011, 8:00 pm

Hi all
I am a total newbie :O)
I am having a long awaited BA next week (wanted one since I was 16 and am 28 now!). I am 34a/b, 5ft7, about 10st 11 at the mo but plan to start losing weight! My PS has chosen 525cc's and I am worried that even though the 'rice test' is coming out ok, it isn't completely filling a 34DD bra that they advised I buy for post op.
I have waited so long for this and saved so hard, that I don't want to regret it and wish I had asked for bigger. Can anyone please tell me their stories of sizes and let me know what they think?
Thanks girls wavey
xxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... Empty Re: Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide...

Post by Vics 3rd May 2011, 8:01 pm

Any pics would be great too as I have searched the internet for 525cc pics and they are limited nope
xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... Empty Re: Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide...

Post by Julie123 3rd May 2011, 8:12 pm

Hi Vics,
I have never done the rice test but from what I have read on here it is not an exact science.
Has your surgeon put an implant in a bra on you (if you see what I mean) mine did this with 2 different size implants that would have given me the look I described to him. I decided on the bigger one as once in you they do become slightly smaller.
I am sure some of the girls on here will be able to give you much better advice as I am quite new on here and there are girls with lots more experience on here.
You will find this forum a huge support and lots of really interesting things you never knew about BAs including loads of stuff your PS never tells you.

Good luck with your BA and I hope you get the big boobies you have waited so long for.
xx
Julie123
Julie123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

http://www.jaweddings.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2011, 8:26 pm

Welcome to BJSF Vics. Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... 399357

As you've saved so hard for this op sweetness, then this surgery must be VERY important to you sweetness as it is for all of who undergo a BA, so before having your surgery sweetness you must be 100% confident that the surgery scheduled for you is what yourself and your surgeon have agreed on and both are happy with hun.

If you're really unsure that the size suggested for you isn't right then you should contact your surgeon and arrange a second consultation to meet with him/her.

If you're having trouble getting your surgeon to understand the size you're wanting then find pics of the breast shape and size you like hun (mens mags such as Nuts magazine are a good place to look) don't worry about booking a second consultation, women do this ALL the time hun, you won't be the first or the last to have doubts sweetness, but BEFORE you have your surgery you should be sure.

Looking at other womens pics won't give you an exact picture of what YOU will look like sweetness, they may give a guide and a good idea of what to expect post-op, but you only have to look at our stats thread sweetie to know that even women who have the same stats as yourself and the same sized implant won't necessarily have the same result as you hun.

DONT PANIC if you can't get a second consultation, you WILL have time before you have your surgery hun to speak further with your consultant about your size issues. Just be prepared with the pics of the size and shape breasts you like and take them with you. Your surgeon does not work in 'cup sizes' he/she will work in volume so 'seeing' what you want will give your surgeon a much clearer idea of how many CCs will be required from an implant to give you as close as possible the look you're hoping to achieve.

I'm sorry sweetness about your pic request but I'm sure given the very personal and sensitive nature of the pics you'll appreciate that we have a forum rule here that just gives us time to get to know you babe and you us before allowing newbies to request pics, you need to be an 'active' member lovely to request to see members pics here

Don't worry though sweetie, so many women have the same fear as yourself, it's VERY common.

DO try and get that second consultation though babe and of not, you've got a whole ten days to prepare to 'show' your surgeon EXACTLY what it is you want and if you have any more questions or just feel you need some support, we're here for you hunny... OK Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 3rd May 2011, 8:52 pm

Julie123 wrote:Hi Vics,
Has your surgeon put an implant in a bra on you (if you see what I mean) mine did this with 2 different size implants that would have given me the look I described to him. I decided on the bigger one as once in you they do become slightly smaller.
Good luck with your BA and I hope you get the big boobies you have waited so long for.
xx

Hi Julie
Thanks for your reply :good:
My PS tried about 5 sizes I think and each time I said I thought it was ok, he said 'try one bigger' and then he stopped at 525cc. He said that he doesn't give people the 'unnatural' look and I should trust him to know what is right for my width. I have a wide rib cage I think was what he was getting at lol. Nomatter what weight I lose, he was saying I would suit larger to make me propertionate (especially for my huge bum too lol!)
I just wondered if anyone could tell me if they wished they'd gone larger so I have an idea of how I might feel after shrug
xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 3rd May 2011, 8:56 pm

[quote="cookie"]Welcome to BJSF Vics. Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... 399357

As you've saved so hard for this op sweetness, then this surgery must be VERY important to you sweetness as it is for all of who undergo a BA, so before having your surgery sweetness you must be 100% confident that the surgery scheduled for you is what yourself and your surgeon have agreed on and both are happy with hun.

Thanks Cookie

Sorry about the pic bit, I only read the rules through afterward Give You

I think I am ok with the size, but just don't want to end up wishing I had gone one bigger as I won't be able to afford to do it twice lol.

He based the 525cc on the theory that when I was breastfeeding my two, I was a D cup and my skin will stretch and I am wide across the ribs. I don't want to be huge, but don't want to end up too small.

Is it true the PS changes their mind during surgery and you can wake up with something completely different? eeeeek!

xxx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd May 2011, 9:11 pm

Vics wrote:Sorry about the pic bit, I only read the rules through afterward Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... 321562

That's OK sweetie, don't worry about it, you'll soon get to know us Sizing help pleaseeee :O/ 10 Days to decide... 907337

I think I am ok with the size, but just don't want to end up wishing I had gone one bigger as I won't be able to afford to do it twice lol.

I ABSOLUTELY understand sweetness, which was why I suggested you talk further with your surgeon if you had any doubts hun, it just gives you the reassurance you need before your op babe.

He based the 525cc on the theory that when I was breastfeeding my two, I was a D cup and my skin will stretch and I am wide across the ribs. I don't want to be huge, but don't want to end up too small.

Is it true the PS changes their mind during surgery and you can wake up with something completely different? eeeeek!

xxx

Alot of surgeons are now using something called a 'sizer' this is a disposable implant that is filled with the amount of CCs that will give you the best look from your implant, it's then removed and replced with that sized implant, so yes, if using this method you could end up with a different size to the one 'guestimated'

As you're really unsure though babe, I'd take the advice to try and speak to your surgeon and if not, look for pics and show your surgeon on the day so they know EXACTLY the look and size you're wanting huni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th May 2011, 5:42 pm

cookie good idea with nuts etc, i took loads of pics frm nute, as pretty much all th modesl have fake boobs, so its a great source of info.....u may feel like a perve buying it tho!! he he :teehee:
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 5th May 2011, 5:56 pm

Thanks Cookie and Jen. I shall go find a top shelf mag lol yahoo
Although a little embarrassing!

Things is, I have searched loads of pics pre and post op on the net and strangely, everyone looks totally different even when they have the same cc's! Totally confusing haha!! xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smurph532 5th May 2011, 6:03 pm

Vics i was a 34a/b and had 340s and am a 34D so i should imagine you will be at the smallest a DD, like you say everyone is different, but from my size to 525 you should be a lot bigger. :-) xx
smurph532
smurph532
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 5th May 2011, 6:08 pm

Thanks Smurph Stars

I feel like I am hard to please as I don't want to be smaller than a D but don't want to be Jordan either lol! We'll find out nxt week lol!
xx

P.S. Your pic is really pretty. Wish I took the time to style my hair rather than just GHD'ing it or shoving it up in a clip lol! Maybe the new boobs will inspire me to try harder haha! x
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 5th May 2011, 9:59 pm

Heya hun, i was a B cup and had 450/485's and now i'm a 34F! So i reckon you'll be atleast an E up hun but probably a lot bigger with the 525's. No way will you think they're too small, its a very popular size with girls that want big implants, but don't want to look stupid! xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 5th May 2011, 10:02 pm

Oh and don't even go bythe pics on the internet, they're all from america and they arn't accurate at all! If you want true idea's of sizes ask girls on here for pics, you'll get a much more accurate view :) Oh and american surgeons tend to use saline implants and american sizes are totally different to uk sizes! xx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by bexy123 6th May 2011, 1:51 pm

hey hun cant help with the sizing issue, as im at the very start of my joruney, but wanted to say good luck!!

I am 5"7 too, im overweight at the mo, i woundered if you planned to loose weight afterwards and if this is ok to loose after?

i havent had a consultation yet but I can understand the sizing dilema, i have been thinking I dont want to go through an opp to just then want bigger boobs still, but i dont want them to be too big either!! hope u get ur perfect size xx
bexy123
bexy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:35 am

bettyboopo wrote:Heya hun, i was a B cup and had 450/485's and now i'm a 34F! So i reckon you'll be atleast an E up hun but probably a lot bigger with the 525's. No way will you think they're too small, its a very popular size with girls that want big implants, but don't want to look stupid! xxx

Do you think it will be that big? I am overweight at the mo and worry if they will look too big when I lose the remaining half a stone? So scared now. I asked for a D cup. Nervous as hell xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:36 am

bettyboopo wrote:Oh and don't even go bythe pics on the internet, they're all from america and they arn't accurate at all! If you want true idea's of sizes ask girls on here for pics, you'll get a much more accurate view :) Oh and american surgeons tend to use saline implants and american sizes are totally different to uk sizes! xx
ah noted, thanks! xx
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vics 8th May 2011, 11:40 am

bexy123 wrote:hey hun cant help with the sizing issue, as im at the very start of my joruney, but wanted to say good luck!!

I am 5"7 too, im overweight at the mo, i woundered if you planned to loose weight afterwards and if this is ok to loose after?

i havent had a consultation yet but I can understand the sizing dilema, i have been thinking I dont want to go through an opp to just then want bigger boobs still, but i dont want them to be too big either!! hope u get ur perfect size xx
Hi Bexy. I used to be 9st, pre children! People tell me I was too skinny then! In pregnancies I went up to 12st! I struggled to get below 11st6 and an now 10st12 but having to seriously reduce my eating to maintain it. If I can get a full body shot after work I will put it as my profile pic so you can get an idea. I think my PS may be going on the size I am now when choosing the implants, but then he did say I have wide ribs and there's no extra weight on them, so presumably he has chosen the best implants for my width and skin elasticity (which strecthed when I breastfed).

I am trying to think of it that I 'would rather they end up too big than too small as it costs a lot of money and I only want it once' type thing. Hard to decide lol but I trust my PS XX
Vics
Vics
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezza85 8th May 2011, 11:49 am

Whos doing your op hun? xxxx As I know some of the sergeons can be pro big boobs where as some a much more reserved. I saw mr meleagros last year and he said go for the 525s but i saw mr nathan and he said 380cc lol so huge difference x
kezza85
kezza85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

http://www.decalz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by shesch1 8th May 2011, 1:56 pm

I myself am 11 days away and am in the anxious dreams phase, had an extremely weird one this morning! I've been wanting this operation for 5 years, but when I decided to book the surgery I thought "have I prepared myself for this?"
I literally did my first consultation in over a year with this surgeon and then said "sign me up", that was only 3 days ago!
I'm not freaking out or anything, but I'm not sure on my size. I'm afraid of going too big, but am afraid I'll wish I went bigger once I get in there. I'm probably only going to become a full C to smaller D, and after exploring this site I've realized that is a laughable size, but I'm not sure I'm ready to have enormous boobs...
That being said, I'm really hating the newbie rule at the moment, I should've joined months ago. It's hard to get better informed without pics- the google results never show me what I want to see.
shesch1
shesch1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by ladylush31 19th June 2011, 10:03 pm

Hi everyone, I am very worried about sizing too, I am * curvy girl pre op 36c quite relaxed as mr nathan described them lol, I am having ba on the 27th june and just can't decide 460 or 525 mr nathan recommend 525 I did the rice test and still unsure I want to be an e? Any advice what I should go for?xc
ladylush31
ladylush31
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th June 2011, 10:09 pm

It's really up to you hun, usually with the rice test they look bigger than the implants are going to look once they are inside you. If you can see your surgeon for another consultation it may be worth doing or speak to him before your op on the day. You should be able to discuss sizes with him again. Take pictures of boobs you like with you to show him exactly the look you want to have.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down