Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs)

+9
LolitaCampbell
Mia
cakey_baby
Gemma31
kerrymac1
Ruth89
Nisey
Jade
Jessica
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) Empty 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs)

Post by Jessica 26th September 2009, 10:59 am

Hi guys!

I added some new pics to my picturetrail account a few days ago - I think they have settled into their final shape now and I've been having fun buying new bras! I know a lot of girls are considering 410s so if it would be helpful to see just PM me for username and PW.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) Empty Re: 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs)

Post by Jade 26th September 2009, 11:20 am

Thanks Jess! I had your username and password! they look good- they look like they are really starting to settle ;D

Are you happy with them and the size etc? xx
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) Empty Re: 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs)

Post by Jessica 26th September 2009, 11:32 am

Yeah I am really happy, I do have a touch of boobie greed however but I went for the biggest implant my surgeon said he could fit in without them looking stuck on so it's not like I'm fretting thinking "oh I wish I'd gone for the 460s" because I physically couldn't have them in there!

Just wish my pre-op boobies were a tiny bit bigger so I could've had a bigger implant!

Every time I look at my preop boobs though it's a reminder of what an improvement they are. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 26th September 2009, 12:25 pm

Hey huni,
would you mind if I had a look?
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 26th September 2009, 12:46 pm

Wow, they look really good! Your pre-ba pics look pretty similar to what I have now, I'm perhaps slightly bigger, but I've been told the most I can have is 340 overs and that was only after pushing the surgeon a little. I might get another opinion...
But congrats huni, your boobies look lovely 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) 923101
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th September 2009, 12:58 pm

Thanks nisey! It also depends on how wide your chest is though - I'm quite tall and broad (5 ft 8) so maybe your surgeon has said that is the maximum he would go to on you because of the width of the implant and the width of your chest. Although, the first surgeon I went to at HMG said he wouldn't go bigger than 330cc so it's worth getting a second opinion just to be sure. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 26th September 2009, 1:01 pm

What are your pre- and post-op bra sizes? (if you dont mind me asking! just ignore me if you like!)
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 26th September 2009, 6:26 pm

oooo gizza look please!???

i need to update mine really!

xx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th September 2009, 6:31 pm

What are your pre- and post-op bra sizes? (if you dont mind me asking! just ignore me if you like!)
xx

I was a 32A to start with (at least that's what size bras I wore - I was never actually measured). I'm now a 32DD.

xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 26th September 2009, 8:14 pm

Jessica wrote:I was a 32A to start with (at least that's what size bras I wore - I was never actually measured). I'm now a 32DD.

Hmmm well I wear 32B's and C's (too big for the B's, quite a bit too small for the C's!?) So I'm not sure why I'm not allowed as big an implant as you - I think I will try to get another opinion.
Anyways, your boobs are looking lovely hun, hope you continue to heal up well
xx
Nisey
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 26th September 2009, 10:01 pm

Jess they look fab and your scars are so neat. Bet you're really proud of them xx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 26th September 2009, 11:11 pm

Jessica wrote:What are your pre- and post-op bra sizes? (if you dont mind me asking! just ignore me if you like!)
xx

I was a 32A to start with (at least that's what size bras I wore - I was never actually measured). I'm now a 32DD.

xx

hey i was a 34B before and when i went to Marks and Spencers two weeks ago i measured a 34E! ive still got some changes tho and lots of swelling has gone down i suppose... i think im probs a DD now xx
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 27th September 2009, 6:19 am

Thanks for letting me see hun, they are looking really good and dropped loads, bet you are so pleased 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) Icon_lol .

xxx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 9:09 am

Oo could i have a peek please jess?

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 3:39 pm

Looking fab hun! perfect size for your frame you must be really pleased! thanks for sharing 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) 321562

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th September 2009, 4:16 pm

Hi Jess!

Can I have a peek too please? 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) Icon_smile x
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by LolitaCampbell 29th September 2009, 2:29 pm

Hey Jess,

Thanks for the details. I just had a peek and they look really good. They are starting to settle really well, and i hope you are happy with them. My boobs are extremely droopy at the moment, but i was told because i am going for 460's, that my surgeon would not be happy to uplift at the same time. He did however say that he would be happy for me to come back in 6 months if i am not happy with the way they sit, and he will do it for me then. Where do i get to put my stats as they are now, like height, weight, current size etc? Can you do that on here?

2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) 321562
LolitaCampbell
LolitaCampbell
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 29th September 2009, 2:32 pm

There is a post for it I think at the top of the Breast Aug forum? Which surgeon/company are you going with?
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th September 2009, 8:16 pm

Hi Jess!!

Thank you for sharing!!

Looking good and settling well too!! And yes makes me want 410's.....mine dont resemble yours at all...well maybe your pre-op ones!! Dont think you should be having boobie greed Jess!! they look just right....bras are lovely too....looks like you will be needing an E cup soon 2 months post op + bras piccys up (410cc overs) 113752 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 29th September 2009, 8:53 pm

Thanks mia, yes they are getting a bit tight so I may well have to go up a size in a few weeks! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 29th September 2009, 8:57 pm

cpuld i see please? :)
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 29th September 2009, 9:57 pm

wow! those scars are ace for one month post op!!

they look v natural :)
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 29th September 2009, 10:12 pm

hi jessica

I would love to see too, you're 3 weeks ahead of me and mine have changed heeps.. will pm you my details so you can take alook at mine tho they are much smaller!
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 30th September 2009, 8:30 am

Hi Jess could I have a peek please? xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 30th September 2009, 11:56 am

Thanks for letting me look hun. You look fab and I think they are perfect for your size! You must be so chuffed! I'm going backwards and forwards between 340's and 380's! Do you mind me asking what height/weight you were pre-op? xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next