Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

410cc overs, will they look too big??

+15
Astrapuss
Vix
Phoebe
Crystal
daisymay
abbie
minxie
MarieMc85
Jessica
natalia
*Sally*
COOKIE
sarahdawn31
misf1
mummyroo
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

410cc overs, will they look too big?? Empty 410cc overs, will they look too big??

Post by mummyroo 3rd November 2010, 10:31 pm

Hello ladies, I have done the rice test and 410 seem rather large.
I am currently a 34b (lost their fullness due to breastfeeding) 5 ft 7' size 12, two surgeons I have seen have said 410 or even 460??? I don't want to look topheavy and am a lil worried they will make me look chunky. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks :o)
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

410cc overs, will they look too big?? Empty Re: 410cc overs, will they look too big??

Post by misf1 3rd November 2010, 10:46 pm

It may be that you would need that size to fill the skin after breastfeeding. Although 410cc is not a small implant, it's not going to make you look like Jordan. I found the rice test made mine look huge, but when they were in they didn't look that big. My avatar they look quite big but I like to make them look a bit fake every now and then. I like the fact I can make them look huge or hide them. I found having implants made me look slimmer as clothes fit better and my new assets balanced out my big hips, so my waist looks tiny.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

410cc overs, will they look too big?? Empty Re: 410cc overs, will they look too big??

Post by sarahdawn31 4th November 2010, 4:30 am

Hi mommyroo!
I personally dont think the rice test is accurate.
Have you shown pics to your ps to see that he is suggesting what you want?
Also if you are empty post breastfeeding you may need a certain size to fill out the skin otherwise they will look funny.
I wouldnt be worred that 410 will be to big at all you are moderately tall which makes a big difference. I am 5'10" and I had 540cc and they dont look big at all infact I now wish I went bigger.
Size is really hard for all of us to decide on, and it is even harder because the sizes look so different on each girl so as I said before pictures are the best way to convey what you want and then you have to be able to trust your ps.
Good Luck!!!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th November 2010, 9:00 am

misf1 wrote:It may be that you would need that size to fill the skin after breastfeeding.

That's probably the exact reason.

If you're at all concerned about the size babe you need to go back for a second consultation to discuss this further.

Look for pictures of the size and shape of the boobs you'd like and take those in for your PS to see as they work in CCs and not cup sizes so it's easier for them to get an idea of the volume they need to use from seeing a pic.

As has been said, you probably need to 410/460s to fill the skin after the damage from breast feeding. The problem being if you want to go smaller if you have excess skin is that the skin has to go somewhere, so if you're happy to possibly have a little scarring from a lift to have a smaller breast of the size you want then that is perfectly possible by simply removing that excess skin to accomodate a smaller implant.

My first surgery I was given 460CCs to 'fill the skin' after breastfeeding and they were far to large for my frame. I've since had smaller implants and an uplift and much happier with the results. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 4th November 2010, 9:06 am

I was worried that my 445's would make me look chunky too but like misf1 says they actually balance out my hips and waist.

*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th November 2010, 10:14 am

i had 410 im small size 8 and mine look just right on my small frame they are big but not huge xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 4th November 2010, 10:32 am

I had 410s, they look the perfect size on me and I wouldn't have them any other way now. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 4th November 2010, 10:37 am

Thank you all for your speedy replies. I am not really worried it is just so hard to imagine how they are going to look. Opps typo before I'm actually 5'8 and am hoping to become a D/DD. From what my PS said and lots of internet searching I feel happy that 410's would achieve this. Feel free to let me know if you think otherwise. I totally understand that no one can guarantee the cupsize, I just long to feel womanly again. I want to burn the padded bars and be able to feel confident in a bikini!! x x x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 4th November 2010, 12:01 pm

Hi,

I'm 5ft 3, 9st 7lbs with big hips! I had 410 overs going from a B cup to an E/F cup. I'm with MisF1 and Sally in that they have balanced my figure out and my waist looks tiny now!

Sounds like it'll be a great size for you! I took pics of looks/sizes that I likes and showed them to the surgeon. That way, you both know what the other is thinking!

Good luck!

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 4th November 2010, 4:23 pm

Sounds like you're much the same build as me. I'm 5'8", size 12 and was just filling a 36C pre op. I had 460cc MHP overs and that's taken me to a 36F... That sounds massive, but honestly it isn't - not on my frame. I'm in proportion now and my waist looks much smaller.

I was also sad and empty after feeding twins. My surgeon recommended 410 or 460 to fill what I had and I'm so glad I opted for the bigger size.

Good luck hun
Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 4th November 2010, 4:27 pm

agree with what the others have said re. Making them look fake when you want to. With the right bra and low top you can have head-turning results, but it's also equally as easy to plop them into a sports or non-underwired bra and keep a low profile :)

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 4th November 2010, 4:42 pm

im 5ft 6 and a size 10 and had 420s and mine dont look top heavy at all. They really balance out my hips. Theyre not small, but theyre not massive
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by daisymay 4th November 2010, 6:29 pm

Hi i only had mine done 10 days ago and am still in my post op bra but you may find this helpfull?
I am a size 8, 5ft 4 , 8 1/2 stone- i was a small 34b before the op.
I had 425 nagor extra high profile overs and they have given me a d cup bra to wear at the moment which i fill.I don't know if they get slightly bigger/smaller as weeks go on but like you i was a bit worried that i might end up too large.I am quite happy that i havn't gone too big and as some of the others have said i am also now more in proportion. xx
daisymay
daisymay
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 4th November 2010, 7:01 pm

Im 5 foot 4 & a half :heehee: must not forget that half, im 8 and half stone and had 460cc.

I in no way look top heavy even with such large implants but I feel i carry them well as I have very broad shoulders but tiny rib cage!

I started not even on the scale in cup sizes but im now a 30G which in a 30 is not huge.....just right.

I also think the rice test is not that accurate & feel the best way is to try the implants on & see what you think.........& bare in mind that when you try them on they will be a little bigger looking then when you actually have them in you.

The 460 i tried on & thought they looked a little to big on me but once i realised they come up a little smaller when they are in you i decided to go with them & im glad i did.

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 4th November 2010, 9:12 pm

Hiya, I was pretty much the same as you pre op, and I vary between 34 D/DD/E depending on style etc, and mine dont look big, just about perfect for my frame xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 7th November 2010, 12:40 pm

Hi Chick,

hope i can help, i am 5ft 7 and was size 14 before my first op and a 34 b, i am a typical pear shape. I had 335cc overs first op and went to about 34dd/34 e, i think i was wearing the wrong size though and should have been a 36 dd, i have now had a reop and had to have a slightly bigger size because of the stretching and had 375cc overs, i am pretty much the same size just with a bit more fullness. Hope this helps xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 7th November 2010, 4:15 pm

Hi Mummyroo, I had 410 overs and I am 5ft 7 and size 12. They don't look too big on me, they look just right on my body. I did start off with nothing though!
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 7th November 2010, 5:37 pm

Hi, depends what look you want to achieve. I'm a size 10 and was torn between 380 and 410. I wanted to look natural and in proportion - my boobs measured 33.5 and my hips 35.5.

In the end, I went for the 410s and it was most definitely the best choice for me and now I'm totally in proportion.

Even with 460s, I don't think you'll look top heavy. Good luck
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 8th November 2010, 11:31 pm

Thanks for all your fab advice. I want a natural look and hope to look more in proportion. I'm going to go with 410s as worried the 460s will be too big and have read some people find them heavy??

Silversally I see you also had Me Meleagros, how did you find him on the day of the op?? Have read lots of good reviews on him but am starting to worry a bit about Transform and their aftercare service xxx
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 9th November 2010, 10:25 am

Mr Meleagros is a man of few words, but he's a good surgeon and has given me exactly what I wanted. He gave me a choice of 3 sizes to get the look. I trusted him and would recommend him.

After the op, it was a flying visit from him - less than 2 minutes, but he said what he wanted to say and asked me if I was happy or not and if I had any questions.

As for Transform - so far, I can't fault them to be honest. My nurse has told me I can ring her any time whatsoever and ask her anything, no matter how silly it might seem. They are friendly, reassuring and very helpful. (No I don't work for them, but as I'm looking for a new job, wouldn't mind, because I love the clinic).

Just think very, very carefully about that size mummyroo - I was torn between the two sizes and actually made the decision on the morning of the op to go with the 410s, which was definitely the right decision for me.

Good luck xxx
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 9th November 2010, 11:49 am

Thanks Silversally, the way you have described Mr Meleagros is exactly the way I found him at the consultation. Good to hear you have had good service from Transform so far. How are your new friends settling in? x x x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 9th November 2010, 7:32 pm

The twins are settling down fine and are softening up beautifully. Mummyroo, if you decide to go with Mr M, trust his judgement.

When is the big day?
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mummyroo 11th November 2010, 2:33 pm

Will be 19th December but really not sure whether to go ahead or not. Keeping feeling guilty about my children and really really selfish for wanting to do it. Everyday I wake up and think yes get on the phone and book but by lunchtime I feel slighlty sick and can't. Sorry to sound like a worrying wombat but I really am struggling x x Good to hear the twins are settling in, you must feel so happy x x x
mummyroo
mummyroo
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th November 2010, 2:38 pm

It's a natural feeling hun to instinctively want to put your children first and I think most of us mums can totally relate... but, in putting yourself first every now and again, it makes for a happy mummy and a happy mummy makes for happy kids!

It's not wrong to want something for yourself sweetheart. I'm sure you're a great mum, having a BA isn't going to change that fact. Hug
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 11th November 2010, 2:43 pm

Mummyroo - I had little wobbles here and there as my date got closer. I was either worrying about size issues or my children and how me being out of action would impact on them. I have a very active 2.5 year old and a clingy teething 9 month old. I will admit I was no good to anyone during week 1 after the op. My husband pretty much did everything but at nearly 2 weeks post op I am a lot more active and can do many light duties/chores....I am NOT over doing I promise. Babies have not suffered at all and I am able to lift my 9 month old already (she is very light) I can comfortably sit on the floor and play with them both and my usually boisterous toddler has been very gentle since Mummy explained her boobies were sore!!

I know we all heal at different rates but so far things haven't been nearly as bad as I thought they'd be and it isn't for long. Your children will be absorbed in the run up to Christmas whilst you are healing....great time I'd say to have an op!! Plus you get out of wrapping the christmas pressies!!!!!!
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next