Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to?

+5
*Sally*
luvjugz
natalia
hotcaz
sarahsbabies
9 posters

Go down

Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? Empty Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to?

Post by sarahsbabies 23rd September 2009, 5:26 am

I am now about 2 and a half months PO and recently I just keep forgetting to massage and use bio oil. I used to do it in the evening, but I am so knackered with getting up so early with my baby that I turn into a bit of a vegetable and completely switch off in the evening.

Do you think that its ok that I've stopped or do you think that I should start doing it again. My PS said to do it until my scars turn white, which could be for another 5 or 6 months.

I've got a feeling that some girls were never told to, and with that in my mind, I think thats why I've gotten really lazy with it, why do I have to if they didn't.. kind of thing Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? Icon_rolleyes
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? Empty Re: Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to?

Post by hotcaz 23rd September 2009, 6:07 am

im 5 months post op and i havnt done any massarging or used bio oil, my ps and clinic nurse both said it was optional weather i did or not, but if i didnt it wouldnt really matter, my scares have faded alot already without using anything xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? Empty Re: Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to?

Post by natalia 23rd September 2009, 6:54 am

i stopped massaging my boobs at around 3 months
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 23rd September 2009, 7:52 am

I'm only 3 weeks po, but after my first ba I was never told to massage and I hadn't discovered bio oil back then, so never used anything on my scars. I'm sure it probably helps, but my previous scars were fab even though I used nothing - really flat white and totally un-noticable! I think it's just personal choice really.
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 23rd September 2009, 8:36 am

Thanks girls Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? 571992 . I think I'll just give up the massaging then, one less thing for me to worry about Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? 923101
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 23rd September 2009, 9:08 am

I do it when I remember which isn't often these days!
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 23rd September 2009, 9:14 am

i had my 4 week check up yesterday and was told to massage for twenty minutes a day for the next 6 months!!! however, its not for my scars as they are already white and invisible, my surgeon told me it will minimise chances of capsular contracture and make them as soft as possible!? he showed me how to do it, and it was rotating clockwise for 10 mins, then rotating anti-clockwise for 10 mins!! i did the massaging for the first time last night and twenty minutes went SO SLOWLY and they felt so sensitive after! dont know how i am going to force myself to do this every day for half a year!
xxxxxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd September 2009, 10:47 am

I havent used anything on mine, i used bio oil for about 2 weeks and kept forgetting to use it after that Bio oil and massaging.. do I really need to? 375568 im 5 months post op and mine seem to be healing quiet well.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 23rd September 2009, 4:25 pm

I don't use anything on mine and they are already fading to a silver colour

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 23rd September 2009, 4:38 pm

:dunno: I was told to massage my scars at my one week appointment. it's confusing isn't it?
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down