Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whole List of Q's!

4 posters

Go down

Whole List of Q's! Empty Whole List of Q's!

Post by Jade 21st September 2009, 2:18 pm

Whole List of Q's! 923101 Now my op is confirmed for 5th December I am trying to get as organised as possible- I have a million and one birthdays before then and I am starting a new job next Monday so I'll have plenty to distract me from the waiting!

1. The week after the op will I be able to:
a) walk 5 mins up the road and 5 mins back to drop my daughter off/pick her up from nursery?
b) type?
c) cook- lifting pans out of the oven or saucepans to the sink?
d) chores like hanging the washing out/loading the machine?

2. I have a VCH piercing- where do I get a retainer for it because I have been advised to remove all my piercings for surgery- am I best phoning the piercing studio?

3. 11 days post op will I be able to walk a 15 minute walk to get to work and back?

4. Were there any things you didn't think of but couldn't do for a while post op?

Whole List of Q's! Icon_eek Gosh! How do women have BA's without this site!? Whole List of Q's! 375568
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Whole List of Q's! Empty Re: Whole List of Q's!

Post by Jessica 21st September 2009, 2:29 pm

Hey hun, congrats on booking your op! In answer to your questions -

1) I think you will be able to walk your daughter to and from nursery no problem (but no heavy lifting). You will be able to type. Lifting heavy saucepans etc. might be a problem depending on how well you have healed.

2) I used to have one of them! Never needed to take it out for surgery though so I would talk to the piercing studio as I needed to go back there just to have the bar changed as it is in a bit of an awkward place lol. I'm sure they will be able to put a retainer in for you.

3) 15 minute walk will be no problem.

Jess xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st September 2009, 3:03 pm

a) walk 5 mins up the road and 5 mins back to drop my daughter off/pick her up from nursery?
You should be fine if its only a short walk
b) type?
I was typing away on here all the time after my op so i would think you will be ok!
be very careful one week post op, i would say no to this one make oh cook for you Whole List of Q's! Icon_lol
Again a week after the op i was completely drained and felt like sleeping all the time so just take it easy, although overs are less painful you have had a operation and need at least 10 - 14 days to recover, This is were oh will come in handy again Whole List of Q's! 514153

I didnt have a clue what that piercing was until i googled at work and ladies parts were flashing all over my screen! Whole List of Q's! Icon_redface Whole List of Q's! 557141

I think someone mentioned getting theres from ebay for a £1 or like jess said go back to the studio to have them change it.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st September 2009, 4:13 pm

jade_evie wrote:

Yes no problem
b) type?
Again yes I was typing on here a few hours after my op.
I had overs and was unable to lift a kettle for 5 days, then after that only a kettle with enough water for one cup. I'd say about 2 weeks post op you will be ok lifting little things like pans. Just see what feels comfortable and don't over do anything. Don't forget you got a lot more healing going on inside that you have outside.
No chance, I couldn't lift my arms up properly to do things like hang washing for about 3 weeks.

2. I have a VCH piercing- where do I get a retainer for it because I have been advised to remove all my piercings for surgery- am I best phoning the piercing studio?
Whole List of Q's! 375568 I don't know what that is. Whole List of Q's! 375568 I had to remove earrings and belly button piercing. I was too scared to have anything else pierced as they made such a mess of my belly button, it hurt like hell.

3. 11 days post op will I be able to walk a 15 minute walk to get to work and back?
Yep no probs, you might not want to though.

4. Were there any things you didn't think of but couldn't do for a while post op?
Couldn't drive for a week, couldn't reach for anything in cupboards so had a plastic stool I'd kick round the kitchen to get into cuboards. Couldn't reach forward for a cup of tea, had to lean towards it. Basically just keep your elbow by your ribs, you can move from elbows but you can do little reaching. Difficult standing up from lying down.

misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 21st September 2009, 5:38 pm

Whole List of Q's! 514153 looks like OH might live to regret me getting new boobs Whole List of Q's! 557141
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st September 2009, 5:56 pm

The time flies by hun. Although to you it will feel like ages cause you will want to sleep a lot and can't do anything. Just sitting round doing nothing is so boring.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down