Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check list... please add!!

+7
Jade
misf1
natta
LouLou82
katie
COOKIE
kellie
11 posters

Go down

Check list... please add!! Empty Check list... please add!!

Post by kellie 7th November 2009, 12:01 pm

Hey girls! 👋
Happy Sunny Saturday (even though it still cold!) yahoo

I am still experiencing a feeling of complete calm - like this isn't real yet and isn't happening. 2 weeks in some respect feel like a moment away but then again it feels like it will never come around to being the 20th Nov!

No weird dreams... nada!

Sooo, I thought i'd better start getting really prepared - I've bought a few bits recently dry shampoo, arnica, 3 sports bras from Tesco (which I will probably never wear after reading the recent sports bra posts)

I'm having 360cc round implants partially under and if I had to guess, i'd say i'd be a 34dd after surgery. But what sports bras should I get? Do I need a bigger band for just after the op - a 36?? I have bought 34d, 34dd and 34e from Tesco... I want to check out Marks and Sparks next... what are these Z bra's I keep hearing about?

This is a list of the things I think i need to get when shopping - please feel free to add your suggestions so I know I'm fully prepared!

V-Pillow
Zip up tracksuit
Baby wipes
Bio oil
Savlon spray???
More bras (from M&S)

Can't think of anything else... eeeek!!! Hysterical

Thanks in advance xxx
🌈 🌈 🌈
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Check list... please add!! Empty Re: Check list... please add!!

Post by COOKIE 7th November 2009, 12:13 pm

A roll-on deodrant, you wont want to spray anything near your incisions.

If you're staying in hospital over night, you may also want to take some socks (feet get very cold after anaesthetic) and also your moisturiser and
lip salve (Lips and face get really dry too)

HTH. x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 7th November 2009, 12:18 pm

so exciting for you!! Check list... please add!! 839911

bigger band sb is good idea, and the m&s ones come up quite tight anyway, and they are brilliant about refunds if not worn,, I took three back!

my band size went up one size, and now come down again 9 weeks post xxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 7th November 2009, 12:30 pm

If you haven't got someone to cook for you at home, I'd suggest you get yourself some ready meals. Just things you can throw in the oven or microwave.

You could also take some snacks with you to hospital because when I woke up I didn't feel sick or anything like that, but I did want to eat I don't think I'd ever felt that hungry!

Personally I wouldn't bother rushing out to get bio oil just yet because you won't be able to use it until your scars have healed.

Oooo and make sure you've got plenty of pillows to prop yourself up in bed when you get home and take one to put between your boobs and the seatbelt on the way home, and take some magazines or books to keep you occupied while you're waiting to go to theatre.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by natta 7th November 2009, 12:47 pm

hi sweety.. how exciting! it will go sooo fast! im already 7 and a half weeks post op :)
i went 350cc anatomical unders.. i just measured up to be a DD :) i was A cup post op!
regarding the list.. i am still sleeping with my V pillow hehe and you might want to add..
DVDs, books and magazines (anything to keep you occupied for a few days!) plenty of bottled water, loose singlet tops (if possible with buttons down the front), tissues, dry shampoo, hair clips because you wont be able to do your hair!
and do what did.. prepare your bed side table prior to the op.. i taped my phone charger to the table so it wouldnt drop and i wouldnt have to pick it up! hehe i also put a box of tissues and my body wipes, books, magazines, a portable dvd player and dvds, also snacks are handy :P
oh and have plenty of different pillows around! a hard one for under your legs.. you will be sleeping sitting up for a few nights and that will help you not slip down in the bed.. you might also need a pillow behind your V pillow.. try to be as comfortable as possible.. my neck still hurts!
oh and book in to see the hairdressers a week after the op.. you will need someone else to wash your hair and will enjoy the pampering ;)
p.s with the post op/sports bra.. i wore a small C/D and im DD.. and i still wear my post op bra to bed :) i bought mine through my surgeon and im not aware of the brands in th uk as im from oz :p
xx
natta
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 8th November 2009, 3:17 am

under arm wax or epilate as you may not be able to lift your arms properly to shave afterwards and I woul deffo get a bigger band size sb or bra extender for swelling.
slippers and dressing gown (you might have to walk to theatre in a backless gown).
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8th November 2009, 12:30 pm

magazine to flick through before you op/ as you are waiting to be discharged. Nothing you need to concentrate on though!

Definately a dressing gown and some slippers- I came home in my slippers! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 5:54 pm

button up pjs, i also went home in these with clothes, or coat on top, agree the bio oil isnt needed, even i havent bought this yet, as dont need untill 6 weeks po, lady wipes are very handy!
xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 8th November 2009, 6:08 pm

Huge thanks to you all for chipping in with your ideas for my list!

I did a big shop yday and got 4 bras (urgh 80 quid from M&S and they're not even pretty!!) Check list... please add!! 557141 and 2 zip up tracksuit sets from Primani... then got baby wipes, wind eeze, a flannel for underarms, roll on deodorant, lip balm and moisturiser.

I need to buy some loose PJs and a v-pillow this week and some loose vest tops etc... Then next week i'll get some mags, snacks and stock up on the DVDs in preparation for hometime on the Saturday... I think they have a TV with some freeview or Sky channels so hopefully there will be something good on if I have some waiting around to do.

Is it a first come first serve basis with regards to getting put on the list for the op? Are all of the patients' check-in times the same? If so, i want to get there as early as possible so I can be first or at least second! Any tips?

Ooooh what else was I going to ask..... brain freeze... can't remember - oh well Check list... please add!! 557141

Thank you xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 6:12 pm

no you should have diff admission times , i was 7.10 am, was first on list and wnt down 8.30-8.45 am xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 8th November 2009, 6:18 pm

mmm i'm sure my letter says 10.15am but can't find the energy to trek upstairs and check through my folder... will look later!

OH and I just remembered what else it was I was going to say...

It wasn't a question, more that i have decided to stay tight lipped about my op to the guy i've been dating!! Ooooh I hope it's the right thing to do but i have been through every different way to say it in my head for MONTHS and I don't feel comfortable with any of them - it makes me cringe when I think of telling him and how i'd say it... Can you imagine "What you up to next weekend?" "mmmm well, i'm having a boob job next Friday" urgh awful!! Check list... please add!! 557141 Check list... please add!! 557141 Check list... please add!! 557141

xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 6:23 pm

has he seen your Flash berfore? prsonal question sorry, but dont know how long you been dating!

your body=your decision, all the best hun xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8th November 2009, 6:25 pm

my admission time was 9 but I was late and checked in (like a hotel lol) at 10.

I was down in theatre before 11

x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th November 2009, 6:25 pm

Just tell him you have a couple of things you need to get off your chest.... or to rephrase.... ON YOUR CHEST! Hysterical

LOL... sorry babe, I know it's not funny but that did make me smile....
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 8th November 2009, 7:44 pm

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:has he seen your Flash berfore? prsonal question sorry, but dont know how long you been dating!

your body=your decision, all the best hun xxx

No... that's the CRAZY thing - we met in July but live opposite ends of London and have busy jobs so although we speak most days, we have dated 5 times... the 6th being this Tuesday coming! I just can't imagine telling him! It's hard!

cookie wrote:Just tell him you have a couple of things you need to get off your chest.... or to rephrase.... ON YOUR CHEST! Hysterical

Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993

Ha ha ha that's wicked - did you come up with that yourself?! That's one i'll keep in mind should I decide to let the cat out of the bag!! Check list... please add!! 375568
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 8th November 2009, 9:38 pm

[quote="natta"]hi sweety.. how exciting! it will go sooo fast! im already 7 and a half weeks post op :)
i went 350cc anatomical unders.. i just measured up to be a DD :) i was A cup post op!
regarding the list.. i am still sleeping with my V pillow hehe and you might want to add..
DVDs, books and magazines (anything to keep you occupied for a few days!) plenty of bottled water, loose singlet tops (if possible with buttons down the front), tissues, dry shampoo, hair clips because you wont be able to do your hair!
and do what did.. prepare your bed side table prior to the op.. i taped my phone charger to the table so it wouldnt drop and i wouldnt have to pick it up! hehe i also put a box of tissues and my body wipes, books, magazines, a portable dvd player and dvds, also snacks are handy :P
oh and have plenty of different pillows around! a hard one for under your legs.. you will be sleeping sitting up for a few nights and that will help you not slip down in the bed.. you might also need a pillow behind your V pillow.. try to be as comfortable as possible.. my neck still hurts!
oh and book in to see the hairdressers a week after the op.. you will need someone else to wash your hair and will enjoy the pampering ;)
p.s with the post op/sports bra.. i wore a small C/D and im DD.. and i still wear my post op bra to bed :) i bought mine through my surgeon and im not aware of the brands in th uk as im from oz :p
xx[/quot
Natta you are hilarious, i cant believe you taped your charger to the table just incase you dropped it,, very funny!!xx
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 8th November 2009, 10:25 pm

cookie wrote:Just tell him you have a couple of things you need to get off your chest.... or to rephrase.... ON YOUR CHEST! Hysterical

Love it cookie Check list... please add!! 557141

Kellie not sure I can add to list, seem pretty organised now. I personally found a good pampering session before the best medicine, hair, nails, skin, waxing everything....keeps you feeling your best for the smelly days ahead Check list... please add!! 476424

On a more personal note, how are you going to keep your boobs out of bounds for a few weeks???? Ignore me if I am being too personal please, just trying to help and understand....would love to know though Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 xxxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 8th November 2009, 10:45 pm

you may never have to tell him then! as he may never guess! or wait til the time feels right. xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 9th November 2009, 9:18 am

mia wrote:
cookie wrote:Just tell him you have a couple of things you need to get off your chest.... or to rephrase.... ON YOUR CHEST! Check list... please add!! 557141

Love it cookie Check list... please add!! 557141

Kellie not sure I can add to list, seem pretty organised now. I personally found a good pampering session before the best medicine, hair, nails, skin, waxing everything....keeps you feeling your best for the smelly days ahead Check list... please add!! 476424

On a more personal note, how are you going to keep your boobs out of bounds for a few weeks???? Ignore me if I am being too personal please, just trying to help and understand....would love to know though Check list... please add!! 494993 Check list... please add!! 494993 xxxxxx

Well... they haven't really been "in bounds" yet if you know what I mean - we've literally been meeting up in London after work for drinks! If he had "been there" already then I would feel like I'd want to tell him but I think that because we aren't an item and we are just dating that maybe he doesn't need to know... it's something he can't change after all! Oh I don't know, I'm saying all this now and i'll probably blurt it all out when I meet him tomorrow night!! Typical indecisive creature that I am! Hence waiting over 5 years to take the plunge and book my op! Check list... please add!! 557141
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th November 2009, 3:31 pm

Hi Kellie!!

Thank you for response!! I guess as it is an emotional time for you now it is not the best time to say. I understand that 'out of bounds' they are at present, maybe, they wont be 'in bounds' if relationship is not longterm. I guess you just have to go with 'gut instincts' It must be very difficult knowing what is best, I am glad it is not me, I would be soo nervous too and distracted from op. Hope your list is now completed!!

Good luck whatever you decide!! Not long now for you same day as me 1 year ago .. ..gosh time does fly Check list... please add!! 370474 xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 11th November 2009, 10:05 am

Check list... please add!! 839911 9 days to go Check list... please add!! 839911
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 11th November 2009, 12:29 pm

mia wrote:Hi Kellie!!

Thank you for response!! I guess as it is an emotional time for you now it is not the best time to say. I understand that 'out of bounds' they are at present, maybe, they wont be 'in bounds' if relationship is not longterm. I guess you just have to go with 'gut instincts' It must be very difficult knowing what is best, I am glad it is not me, I would be soo nervous too and distracted from op. Hope your list is now completed!!

Good luck whatever you decide!! Not long now for you same day as me 1 year ago .. ..gosh time does fly Check list... please add!! 370474 xxx

Ah thanks Mia - I didn't tell him last night, it just didn't feel right! I just want to get it off my chest now as I know it's only a matter of time before we get on to the conversation of what we're doing next weekend! Nerve wracking to say the least - i feel sick!! I guess I dont want him to judge me and it's important because I genuinely really like him - it's got to the stage where I care now! Thanks for the GL wishes, I'll need it! Forever chopping and changing my mind... although im relieved its about telling him rather than the actual operation itself! Check list... please add!! 557141

Wow, that's so lovely to know when I go under the knife you were in the same boat exactly a year ago! Ha ha, I feel like I have a mentor now! Check list... please add!! 727935

mum23boys wrote:Check list... please add!! 839911 9 days to go Check list... please add!! 839911

M23B - I am soooooo excited! Can't wait to meet SH again! 9 days seems so far away!!! xxxxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 11th November 2009, 1:29 pm

Hi Kellie!!

Well if it did not feel right, you done the right thing for you for now. You clearly care and want to tell him, I can understand how strange a conversation it could be, you dont want judged and rightly so. Getting it off your chest...well Sorry Check list... please add!! 557141 Now you need to just focus on getting your new friends in your chest!!!!!

You could say you are visiting a doctor/nurse friend? Collecting a couple of friends up from across London, and will be occupied with settling and caring for them for a week or so?? You need to just try and enjoy your journey, the rest will fall into place and you will know when/if to share. Telephone contact will be still there and by week one you will be fine to meet. Oh!! to be young and in love Check list... please add!! 727935 xxxx

I clearly recall my journey nearly a year ago, it was fantastic!! I told family and friends I was going to visit Santa and see the xmas lights being switched on....which I did Check list... please add!! 368291 I had a ball, I dont know London at all, had quite a bit of travelling and got lost many times, great fun.... it was a magical mystery tour with a fantastic find at the end... two new friends....brought them back on the plane next day and never looked back. Only my daughter and closest friend knows. What a wonderfull experience. So it is very possible to be busy for a couple of days without sharing the details of your absence.

I am sure you will manage Kellie and have a great special day too Check list... please add!! 358498 xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down