Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mild Capsular Contracture

+2
fluffy_bunn1e
annabov
6 posters

Go down

Mild Capsular Contracture Empty Mild Capsular Contracture

Post by annabov 15th September 2009, 7:59 pm

Hi guys

Sorry I've not posted in ages, things have been going ok in regards to the boobies. I have had some rippling from the beginning, this is still palpable but not too visible now but still not ideal but liveable!

I went back to see Dr Khan today for my 3 month check up and I mentioned that one boobie is harder and is taking bit longer to heal. Its fine in regards to scar healing although even this is a bit harder and lumpier. I have some pains in this right boob sometimes but not all of the time and its not bad.

He said that it is harder and I should start to massage it. Then he mentioned to come back in 6 months unless I get worried about it before then. I kind of knew he was thinking it was CC so I asked him outright. He said he's not sure but he wants to see me again and if it is then he'll do a re-op .. just like that !

I am trying not to get too upset but I'm just fed up with always being one of the people something goes wrong with ! if there is ever a 1% chance of something happening, it will happen to me. I just don't want to go through another op so I'm hoping like mad that it stays as it is and doesn't get any worse. Massaging like a crazy woman now.l

Anyone else had mild CC and not had to have a re-op ??? any advice would be much welcomed as I'm feeling a bit peeeved off !!!

Thanks ladies

Anna x
annabov
annabov
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Mild Capsular Contracture Empty Re: Mild Capsular Contracture

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 16th September 2009, 7:01 am

I cant help you there hun, but just want to wish you all the best and be thinking of you and hoping its not bad news, keep massaging, you never know may helpxxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 16th September 2009, 7:06 am

fluffy_bunn1e wrote:I cant help you there hun, but just want to wish you all the best and be thinking of you and hoping its not bad news, keep massaging, you never know may helpxxx

Ditto

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 16th September 2009, 9:35 am

Sorry to hear that hun, like your surgeon said keep on massaging and fingers crossed you wont need a re op!

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 16th September 2009, 8:12 pm

Sorry to hear this hun.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. It sounds like Mr Khan is being very good though and will operate with no hassle on your part if it is CC.
Hopefully it will all sort itself out.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 17th September 2009, 1:22 pm

thats great he will re-op if it is, so stay positive in thhat thinking. And good luck that it doesn't get worse. xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down