Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant!

+15
moonmar
Optima
Annie66
woekitten
angelicfruitcake
kellyrobbo
lozzaboobs
bettyboop
RoxyChick
SG007
cakey_baby
Angelpie
BoobiePrize
nads
ShootingStar
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant! Empty PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant!

Post by ShootingStar 18th February 2009, 9:13 pm

I have made my picturetrail photo diary.

For those of you who would like to have a look to see the damage the complication Haematoma & deep chronic infection has done to me.

You are all more than welcome.

I will warn you before decide to look that there are some horrendous pics there they contain alot of blood, scar damage ie open wounds etc & exposed implant so really not for the faint hearted or worryers amongst us because it wouldn't benefit you from viewing such photo's.

pm me for username & password

Thanks girls xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant! Empty Re: PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant!

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 9:16 pm

Pm'd you hunny x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant! Empty Re: PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant!

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 9:17 pm

Hiya hunny, just wanted to say this is so brave of you! Its amazing how you're thinking of others in such a difficult time for you. Can I get the details to see? tx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 9:20 pm

I can only echo what BoobiePrize has said. Heart Try as best you can to keep a good positive mental attitude.. there is light at the end of the tunnel for you babe Hug

I'll pm you for details. Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 18th February 2009, 9:24 pm

As the other ladies have said your very brave, could i see the pictures aswell plz x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 18th February 2009, 9:39 pm

Goodness me ''shootingstar'', Iv been following your story and as good as you described it the pics really do speak for themselves. I cant even begin to imagine what you must have been going through.

I/we so hope it all gets sorted from now on, going abroad when you go is the 1st step to recovering this heart ache. Got everything crossed for you this time round Rolling Eyes

((Hugs)) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 9:45 pm

Gosh hun, the pics are quite shocking, thanks for posting them it must've taken alot for you to do that Hug What i found amazing is how well you healed after that haematoma, apart from the hole your boobs have healed well and are a nice shape. You are going to have amazing boobies that you deserve soon enough! xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 9:47 pm

What an experience you've been through hun! You now deserve the best results... no more stress and unhappiness for you!

I'm so glad you've done this so other people going through the same thing can draw from your strength and take action.

Your journey from now has to be purely positive, theres been too much negative for it not to be! We're all here for moral support hun

The pics of you in the bath of blood isn't in there though?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 9:48 pm

Wow, you really do deserve your rank. If that was me I probably would have had a breakdown by now. I can't believe you can actually see the texture of the implant through the hole.

Although I have to say, your boob has healed so well, considering the trauma it's been through. You look just amazing in your top, and thosse bras are gorgeous! When this is all sorted you're gonna look just amazing lovely!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 9:49 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:The pics of you in the bath of blood isn't in there though?
Oh silly me, I've just been back and seen them.
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th February 2009, 9:56 pm

Oh my word lovely I missed the bath ones too... I would have been so scared! I know I've said it MILLION times, but you're just so brave and amazing.

Hug Hug
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PICS Haematoma, infection & exposed implant! Empty Thanks girls xx

Post by ShootingStar 18th February 2009, 10:15 pm

It has been a hell of a rollercoaster and i am now thinking this is the beginning of the end of all this mess.

You came along at the right time in my life, i will always be greatful Hug X
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th February 2009, 10:17 pm

ShootingStar wrote:It has been a hell of a rollercoaster and i am now thinking this is the beginning of the end of all this mess.

Thats exactly what it is hunny, great way of looking at it xxx

Hug
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 18th February 2009, 10:21 pm

ShootingStar wrote:It has been a hell of a rollercoaster and i am now thinking this is the beginning of the end of all this mess.

You've got such a great attitude hunny! I know you've been an inspiration to me, and I'm sure the other girls on here will agree. If anything goes wrong with me... all I have t do is remember your journey and bravery and I'll have the strength to get through it

Thanks for going through it and sharing with US Heart Hug
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 18th February 2009, 10:51 pm

You've brought tears to my eyes. You've really been so brave, this is road to recovery for you now. Take care. Hug Angel xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 18th February 2009, 10:52 pm

I must admit its one thing you describing it but seeing those pics is quiet something hun.

I cant even put into words how brave you are, i must say as nads said you have healed really well apart from the hole which you will be getting corrected, and what a fab shape and look in your top!

Im sure soon enough you will have the boobs you have been dreaming off hun, thanks so much for sharing your story.

Jade x x x x Heart Hug
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 18th February 2009, 11:22 pm

Have been following your story and as the others have said i think you've been incredabley brave. I'm so looking forward to the day that you can post and say your nightmare of a journey is over and you finally have the boobs you've been dreaming of.
I'd be really interested in seeing your pics if that was ok
Hugs to you, T xx
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 19th February 2009, 12:39 am

Thanks so much for sharing your pics:hugme:
I have to agree, it's one thing hearing about what has been happening to you but seeing the pics is something else.
That said, appart from the hole......what a great size and shape. Get this next hurdle over with and you're going to look Fab
T xx
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzaboobs 19th February 2009, 9:00 am

hay, would u mind if i took a look? sorry for what u have gone though..what actually happened? lauren xx
lozzaboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 19th February 2009, 11:12 am

SS had a haematoma after her BA, which led to an infection. It's nothing to do with her surgeon, in fact he sounds like a great guy for having sorted everything out. But it's been very traumatic for her, understandably.

That's why she's BJS' Brave Chick!

Hug Hug
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyrobbo 19th February 2009, 11:26 am

hi laura hun,

just had a look at your pics.

wow sweetie, you've really been through it hey... the first thing i wanna say is how good the good one looks! its a great shape now and so full and perky looking.. soon sweetheart you'll have a matchin pair and all this will be a nasty distant memory that can do nothing but make you stronger..

your surgeon doesn't sound like a bad guy and by all accounts is gonna fix you up good and propper. the sooner you get that implant out the sooner things can start getting back to normal for you. think of it as a first step hun..

in the few months that you'll be without an implant you could get your self a breast prosthesis, they are so easy to get off the internet, you just stick it in your bra and no one will know any different..

they also sell special post surgery bras in asda of all places with a special pocket for the fake boob to slip into so its nice a secure..

its so brave of you going through all this hun and keeping your head together enough to get it sorted, you are a very special person..

xxx
kellyrobbo
kellyrobbo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th February 2009, 11:29 am

Heres some on ebay hun like i said in your other thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Might be good to fill out the other side while you wait

xx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 19th February 2009, 2:09 pm

nads wrote:Heres some on ebay hun like i said in your other thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Might be good to fill out the other side while you wait

xx

Shocked
now that's what i call fake boobs!!! Hysterical
What a wonderful thought though i never even begun to think of what after so i need to be prepared so to prevent this slip into depression again about nothing there, i've figured if i order some from my OH's ebay account, they'll think he's a transvestite rather than order on mine & them think i'm boobless!!!! Hysterical Hysterical

Thank you all so so much for your support, help & love because I really couldn't be in this place today (with a smile) without you all and i'm so not joking here. Heart

I am lucky to have a Surgeon who has kept in touch and is rectifying the situation yes, you're right, I would probably be just as scared anywhere and it is only 240mile drive at the end of the day it's not long haul at all.

Well im off Boobie hunting...... Shifty xxx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th February 2009, 2:11 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
Shocked
now that's what i call fake boobs!!! Hysterical
What a wonderful thought though i never even begun to think of what after so i need to be prepared so to prevent this slip into depression again about nothing there, i've figured if i order some from my OH's ebay account, they'll think he's a transvestite rather than order on mine & them think i'm boobless!!!! Hysterical Hysterical

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Poor bloke! lol

They're great arent they?! :lol: but it is good to be prepared, a girl i know on another forum had one implant removed for cc and had to live with one for a couple of months. Using one of those really helped her.

xxx Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 19th February 2009, 2:12 pm

Haha, oh please order them from your hubbys account!
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next