Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection

+9
Nonna
tracy2010
peggysue
mytime
Chanhassen
Rach26
lolly
jen86
Hopeful
13 posters

Go down

Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection Empty Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection

Post by Hopeful 22nd July 2011, 1:10 am

I finally done it, just finished it. My pics are up. Pm for password. I'm now 4 weeks post op, boobs are no problem my TT is another story. My TT is scary to look at, with or with out the infection, and the belly button just kills it.

I'm quite conscious of my TT scars at this stage so do not be offended if I do not pm u my password, it just means I don't know you well/spoke to you enough to see my pics.

Please be warned by infection pics not pretty, in fact my TT pics not pretty.

470s over responsives. From a 32a/b to a 34dd/e. Dr Singh@highgate hops with MYA

Hopeful
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 136

Back to top Go down

Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection Empty Re: Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection

Post by jen86 22nd July 2011, 7:50 am

hey hun, congrats on your tt and ba! dobt worry bout freaking us out with scary scar pics, i think most of us have seen sum pretty scary pics! were all on the same page here Hug
ive PM'd you xxx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection Empty Re: Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection

Post by lolly 22nd July 2011, 8:25 am

sorry to hear of your infection hunny, hope your on the mend now though....and with your new boobies too Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection 923101
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 22nd July 2011, 8:37 am

Sorry to hear about your infection hun.

Would you mind if I have a look at your pics? x
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chanhassen 22nd July 2011, 8:46 am

Have pm'd you x
Chanhassen
Chanhassen
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by mytime 22nd July 2011, 9:47 am

hi, can i take a peek, please?
mytime
mytime
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 22nd July 2011, 9:52 am

I had a infection in my c section wound...not nice you must be feeling poorly Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection 588945 congrats though and you will soon be better after lots of rest.Can I take a look please? xx Pics finally up! BA and TT and TT infection 571992
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by tracy2010 22nd July 2011, 2:31 pm

Hope you are soon feeling better hun. Give yourself plenty of time and Im sure you'll be happy with your results soon x
tracy2010
tracy2010
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonna 22nd July 2011, 4:34 pm

Congratulations, and sorry to hear about your infection, hope it heals quickly for you.
Would you mind if I had a look at your pics?
Nonna
Nonna
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by tASHABASHA_1986 22nd July 2011, 4:37 pm

Congratulations hun and i hope the infection clears up for you soon. Get lots of rest. x
tASHABASHA_1986
tASHABASHA_1986
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly6410 22nd July 2011, 8:28 pm

please may i have a peek??? how did you find mr singh? i've got him 10th august. do you think he wears contact lenses? i'm mesmorised by his eyes! x
Dolly6410
Dolly6410
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by NickiH 22nd July 2011, 8:59 pm

Take it easy hun. Hope you're feeling better soon. x
NickiH
NickiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by charbie17 25th July 2011, 10:23 am

Hey hunni, would you mind me looking at your pictures - being a fellow MYA buddy?
Thanks
xxx
charbie17
charbie17
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 379

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down