Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful!

+15
kay
Jade
Gemma31
katie
x..S86..x
Jessica
Dancing_Diva
Hannah
Tonic28
Mia
samarie24
DeeLite
cakey_baby
nads
josey87
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful! - Page 2 Empty Re: 275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful!

Post by josey87 7th September 2009, 1:06 pm

Jessica wrote:Wow fab pair of boobies! Your nips look like they're healing really well. Have you lost sensation in your nipples since your op? I would have liked to have gone for the nipple incision except for this worry. But hey ho, I've ended up with numb nipples anyway so maybe I should have looked into this a bit more! xx

I wouldnt say i have lost sensation in my nipples.....last week the whole boob seems rather numb but then i keep getting tingly sensations which i think may be the feeling coming back!! My nipples are actually really sensitive now (2 weeks post op) its hurts a bit to touch them!! So no, i dont think nipple incisions necessarily cause a loss of sensation.
The only negative thing I have read on websites is that nipple incisions make the liklihood of being able to breast feed slightly less than other breast surgery, but other than that i think its all pretty positive! xxxxxxxxxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful! - Page 2 Empty Re: 275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful!

Post by x..S86..x 14th September 2009, 4:08 pm

Hi can i have a look at ur pics plz? they look really good in ur display pic

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 14th September 2009, 4:48 pm

Josey, They look amazing 275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful! - Page 2 923101 ...... (still got your pw as learnt to save the pm!)

they looked fab before but they look even better now, and like you mine are just beginning (I am 2 weeks this weds) to struggle in the d cup! yours really are stunning.. xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 14th September 2009, 5:06 pm

thanks katie!!! hope your recovering well and loving your new additions - they will stop growing i promise, think mine have settled as a very snug 32D now i am 3 weeks post op! they are still changing so so much every day though, and now that i no longer have horrible scabs over where the incision was i am over the moon with the whole nipple thing! i thought my nipples would be hard to look at and possibly upset me quite a lot for the first few months, but i cant STOP looking as i cant believe he got the implant through such a teeny tiny incision! its so neat! i absolutely love the man, cant wait to see him next week for my check up so i can say a massive thank you for giving me my boobies, they really have changed my life and i wake up smiling ever day now!

will add more piccies as time goes on - i am keeping a boob picture diary and think i bore most people to death showing them! i am so boob-obsessed, i thought it would fade post BA, but it hasnt at all!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 14th September 2009, 6:11 pm

Hi Josey,

Thanks for letting me see hun, they are looking just great, as others have said they are a fab size for your frame and I expect you will have even more settling to come!!

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by x..S86..x 15th September 2009, 10:29 am

Hi, they look really good 275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful! - Page 2 514153 cant believe that size has taken you to a D! under the muscle aswell. i wna be a D and ive chosen the 380cc over the muscle so not sure if this will be too big now.

x
x..S86..x
x..S86..x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 15th September 2009, 1:35 pm

i was measured today as a 32d (third time i have been measured, every time i go shopping i cant help but go and get measured, it makes me so happy!) and now that swelling etc has all gone down i suspect i will be stay this size - or maybe grow a little bigger if they keep dropping at such a fast rate!
everyone is different so i wouldn't worry too much, and even though i measure a D i really don't think i look it. in clothes i think i look more like a B - different people seem to get such different results from the same sized implants, so think it all depends on your stats, and how much your muscle relaxes over the implant if you do have unders! i would trust your surgeon, i kept questioning mine, and was terrified of 275cc being too big, but now think they are exactly what i wanted - pre-op i thought a D was masssiiiveee, but i really dont have big boobs at all and measure a D!
i took piccies in of the size i wanted to be to show my surgeon (was insisting i wanted to be a B cup when i first went in, then took piccies in of my ideal boobs and was told that the size that i really liked was actually a full c/small d) - think that was really helpful, as having no boobs meant i didn't fully understand what a B/C/D looked like!
xxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 15th September 2009, 1:48 pm

275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful! - Page 2 Icon_smile I'd like to have a peek if you dont mind! They look good in your << pic
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th September 2009, 1:56 pm

Hi sweety x

So pleased that you are happy with the result x

Please could I take a little peek?

Thanks hun x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 15th September 2009, 3:39 pm

Could I have a looky please?

x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie75 15th September 2009, 4:18 pm

Hi, could I take a peek please hon? xx
kellie75
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 15th September 2009, 6:51 pm

have private messaged you all i think!! xxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 15th September 2009, 8:03 pm

Thanks for letting me see. I have seen nipple incisions b4 so knew what to expect but they do look great, sure the scar area will fade in no time at all. Size looks fab aswell...congrats 275cc, nipple incision - piccies up if anyone would find helpful! - Page 2 514153

x
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 16th September 2009, 6:43 pm

Hi Josey x

Thanks for letting me look x They look great hun bet you are well pleased with them x

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by katealex3 19th September 2009, 2:00 pm

Hi could I have a look please? I am having re op to go smaller in nov and wad thinking around 275 cc have you got high profile?Kate x
katealex3
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 19th October 2010, 5:04 pm

Hi there
I cant ask for photos yet as Im still fairly new but had my first consult the other night and was told 240's partial under and nipple incision. This is because Im happing inverted nipples sorted too and he reckoned he could do the implants this way too. Didnt like the surgeon so going to another soon, but just wondered if you could describe how it is, ie do the scars look really red and sore after 2 weeks. Are you glad and do you think the scars will fade soon. The funny thing is I am 5ft4 just under 8 stone and have really narrow shoulders and frame so he offered me 240's. I thought that sounded too small but hearing you about the 275's makes me feel better as I am only an a maybe an aa and want to be a c or d.
thanks
dee
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 19th October 2010, 5:15 pm

really sorry just found this post and have just realised it says 2009 and not 2010 ooooops sorry, Im thinking it was last month?
dee
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2