Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

275cc?

5 posters

Go down

275cc? Empty 275cc?

Post by josey87 29th July 2009, 4:25 pm

hi everyone - just wondering if anyone has had 275cc partial unders and if so, what size they achieved with this? i dont want big boobs at all - just to not look like a 12 year old (currently barely a 32aa, have barely any breast tissue!), but as they are currently quite far apart my surgeon said he wouldnt want me to be less than a C cup as they may look unnatural and 'stuck on' with a massive gap between them! so he said i would be a full c with 275cc. I would love to be a 32C but am terrified of being any larger as i am small framed, a size 8, and 5 foot 3. I have booked to go back and speak to a nurse next week - want to go with what the surgeon said (as dont want 'stuck on' boobs) but do not want large boobs whatsoever so am a bit worried! Anyone similar I would love to hear your post op stats!! Thanks everyone Heart

ps. I am also terrified of the op and becoming more terrified as time goes on......have been tempted to cancel a few times as I have heard some terrifying things about anesthetic! Are these worries normal? I am a huge worrier and not sure I will actually be able to cope on the day/for the next month before the op! I keep thinking should I put myself at risk.....for boobs! Really want them, but dont want to go through the process of getting them!
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

275cc? Empty Re: 275cc?

Post by nads 29th July 2009, 4:28 pm

I hun, I has 275 partials, Im a size 6/8 5'3 and Im now in a 32D (doesnt look as big as it sounds at all as you can see in my avatar)

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 29th July 2009, 4:44 pm

Hi - I had 265 round partial unders. I am 5'2 size 6/8 and was a 32a am now a 30E/32dd but probs only look about a C. i don't think you'll look too big with that size. I worried myself sick too before me op - I was convinced something would go wrong and I was being selfish but everything went fine and I can honestly say its one ogf the best things I've ever done!
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 29th July 2009, 5:35 pm

Hi Josey,

I'm a 32AAA, hardly anything there!! My surgeon initially recommended 230cc, no more than 250cc - but now I've changed my implants it going to be 240cc. He said that would take me to a 32C after the op, maybe a bit smaller after.
I'm about your size frame, but I think everyone's different when it comes to implant size! There's so many factors it depends on. But in the end I think you've just got to trust your surgeon's experience.
My op's in a few days, so I'll keep you updated! :)
Try not to worry too much hun, I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. That's what I keep telling myself anyway!

Sam x

ps I've just re-read this and there's a lot of c's going on there..sorry about that!!
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 29th July 2009, 8:08 pm

Hiya Hun

I had 250cc im 5ft 2 and about a size 10 you can see from my pic they dont look too big i think you will get a fab result from 275s.

As for worrying its very normal hun, the operation is a big decision and i was exactly the same worrying about the ga and what they would look like etc but it was all a breeze you will be fine.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down