Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

check up with surgeon last week, scars

+6
*Sally*
cakey_baby
lozzied
natalia
Mia
misf1
10 posters

Go down

check up with surgeon last week, scars Empty check up with surgeon last week, scars

Post by misf1 10th August 2009, 9:26 pm

I had my check up with my surgeon last week, he was really nice, it wasn't rushed at all. He said my scars are healing well but they have pigmentation around them, he said this should fade along with the numbness. Is there anything I can put on them to help the pigmentation (still a bit pink-dark pink around the scar). I use bio oil, I don't use sun beds, I haven't sunbathed, I do smoke.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

check up with surgeon last week, scars Empty Re: check up with surgeon last week, scars

Post by Mia 10th August 2009, 10:09 pm

Hi

Have you used vit.e. or rosehip oil?

I used Dermatix silicone scar healing gel and mepiform silicone sheets decided to buy both to try, prefer the sheet, you cut to size and can leave for a few days before changing, waterproof (skin colour). They are both proven to soften, heal and lesson colour of scars. There are other brands too, Kelecote is one some of the girls have used. They are rather expensive, though only a tiny bit is needed, I got mine from e.bay. And would buy again if needed. Worth a google to get research on it before you buy. Good luck!! Give You

Soo pleased all went well at check, another part of the journey gone...Have you stopped growing now? Shocked xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

check up with surgeon last week, scars Empty Re: check up with surgeon last week, scars

Post by natalia 11th August 2009, 7:36 am

i think vit e and bio oil are suppose to be good
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 11th August 2009, 9:54 am

.x. iv'e been using bio oil but so far my scars are still quite pinky :-(
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 11th August 2009, 9:59 am

mine are still pinky from using bio oil too, i think as Mia suggested maybe silicone sheets or some proper scar treatment such as kelecote.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th August 2009, 10:00 am

I'd stick with Rosehip or Vit E oil until the scars are healed completely. If you have pigmentation of the skin around the scars there are some whitening creams you could try (Decleor do a good range) but I wouldn't think you'd use these for at least a year.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th August 2009, 3:15 pm

Thanks girls, will try them all :)
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 11th August 2009, 3:25 pm

Mine have only just started to fade now and Im 6 months + so I wouldnt worry Im sure they'll fade to nothing in the nxt couple of months.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 11th August 2009, 3:28 pm

Congrats on your check up huni xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 11th August 2009, 4:59 pm

Hi Misf1,
I've been using dermatix gel since two weeks post op and they are fading a little. Though to be honest they are a lot pinker than I thought they would be at this stage...
I think we just have to play a waiting game Rolling Eyes It can take up to a year for them to fade ...
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 11th August 2009, 5:14 pm

yeah mine are still quite dark pink just now too hun, they do eventually turn really pale don't worry too much about it.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down