Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant sleep

+6
Jemmy
Loxxie
natalia
misf1
lousimpson
ruby roo
10 posters

Go down

cant sleep Empty cant sleep

Post by ruby roo 4th August 2009, 10:24 pm

im getting so excited now i cant sleep but i think im starting to get so nervous incase im not happy with the outcome.. im having 340cc unders and i dont want to have it done and they still look small, its just all so confusing but i guess the surgeon knows best. im so struggling with trying to stop smoking as well and i think thats really frustrating me aswel, does it matter as much before hand as much as after u have had your ba?? if anyone has any tips or advise would be greatful thanks girls xx :pale: :pale:
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

cant sleep Empty Re: cant sleep

Post by lousimpson 4th August 2009, 10:28 pm

Who's doing yours hun?
lousimpson
lousimpson
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th August 2009, 10:30 pm

I won't comment on the smoking cause I was really bad. But I had those sleepless nights worring, the constant niggles will I be too big or to small etc All normal. Try a hot bath and some herbal tea before bed, it's not a cure but helps.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th August 2009, 10:34 pm

i couldnt sleep netheir i was stressing so much about sizes to but i did stop smoking and have stayed stopped since
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 4th August 2009, 10:39 pm

dr de gado with hospital group, nice man. i went cambridge clinic for my consultation.
did you stop smoking misf or just cut down to the min??
i might go get some herbel sleeping tablets as iv heard they work, but dont wanna take them then not be able to get up for kids if need be.lol.. i suppose when your worrying and your mind is working harder it just makes it so diff. xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 4th August 2009, 10:40 pm

natalia wrote:i couldnt sleep netheir i was stressing so much about sizes to but i did stop smoking and have stayed stopped since
xx

it must take some will power im just finding so diff, i thing if my partner didnt smoke it would be alot easier. xx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 4th August 2009, 10:46 pm

yeah i guess that def dsnt help as stopping moking is hard enough it just helps with healing ect
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th August 2009, 10:54 pm

I cut down to about 4 a day, didn't smoke for 24hrs before op. I really wish I could have done it, it's so much better for your boobs and the Ga and healing/scars. It also increases the risk of CC. Good luck hun I know it's hard.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 5th August 2009, 8:26 am

hey hunnie. i had the same trouble sleeping-i took Calms(night) herbal tablets and they really helped+i still managed to get up with the kiddies! x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 5th August 2009, 8:29 am

I'm the same, sleeping is turning into a right nightmare. Soon as the light goes out i'm imagining my day from the night before right up until I get discharged the following day.
I'm imagining lying on the operating table and everything.
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 5th August 2009, 8:36 am

Im exactly the same! i keep having nightmares too - the other night i dreamt that i was awake during the operation and the surgeon was just ripping my boobs to pieces with a scalpel, he then continued to fill my boobs with rice! haha..

im off to see my surgeon tonight, just got so many questions in my head like yourself, im gunna get an opinion on size etc so maybe you should speak to someone too for peace of mind Hug
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 5th August 2009, 10:20 am

Aw hun, I can't advise on the smoking but I know what you mean about not being able to sleep. I think the clearer you are on what's going to happen the less worried you'll be, and the easier it will be to sleep. You say you're worried about being too small.. what size are you now hun, and what size do you want to be?? I know everyone's different, but I've only had 240cc's. I was a 32AAA and am now wearing a 32C sports bra, so that's quite a few cup sizes! As long as you trust your surgeon and you've told him what you want, you should be fine xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 5th August 2009, 12:54 pm

I really struggled with the smoking trust me hun, but im proud to say I havent had a cigarette for 3 weeks now :) and the cravings have completely gone.

Just dreading when I go out drinking again with the girls for the first time with boobs most of them smoke and I dont wana give in lol

Good luck huni, chew gum, keep yourself busy so much better for the healing of your soon to be new boobies !!!!

xxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 5th August 2009, 1:49 pm

thanks girls for advise. goona set myself to firday and stop smoking i no its gonna be hard but its got to be done.
and sam i am 32a at the min he said 340cc should make me go up to a large c. im not as worried as i was now some nice lady off this site has put my mind at rest, and if my result turns out like hers i will be happy. this is what is so good about this site xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite 5th August 2009, 4:30 pm

hi serena, i was a 32A and had 345 overs (and wi stopping smoking ive put weight on) am now in a 36D, DD at la senza !! so im sure u will get the size u want :)
Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down