Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much can you touch??

+3
misf1
Jemmy
samarie24
7 posters

Go down

How much can you touch?? Empty How much can you touch??

Post by samarie24 4th August 2009, 9:39 pm

Hi ladies,

I think I'm being a bit paranoid here, but what sort of things might cause implants to rupture? I've been adjusting my sports bra and generally fiddling a bit..is this ok??

Sorry, I'm just so scared that something's going to go wrong!

xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

How much can you touch?? Empty Re: How much can you touch??

Post by Jemmy 4th August 2009, 9:54 pm

I'm sure that's absolutely fine hun. I'm sure you're being extra careful at the mo so imagine what the implants go through when fully healed.

Try not to worry. Do you like them? You have the newest boobs in the village lol
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th August 2009, 10:12 pm

I read it's most likley a car crash type impact. You wont rupture them by touching moving or squeezing them. Your only 2 days post op and I know I was treating mine like they were made of glass for a few weeks. As you get to know them better you wont be so scared of breaking them. Give it a week and you will feel less like you will damage them.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 4th August 2009, 10:23 pm

Aw!!! Hug

I think you would need a massive impact...like a car crash to rupture them as misf1 said.

I remember being afraid to even look at mine...never mind touch them Blush I remember saying this to the P.S. at my first check...he said to treat them like 'normal breasts' ....they are very robust, and can take rough handling Shocked

Well that is o.k. if you have a recollection of what 'real breasts' are and feel like Hysterical He much later in the healing processr demonstrated the massage technique on me...well I now know they need a huge impact to damage.

You are very early days, full of meds and trying to adjust to 'alien beings' on your body.....not that easy, probably, thinking they will fall off, deflate or other mad thoughts....Think we all done that!!! None of it happens though, try and rest and enjoy the journey...they Flash are worth the 'crazy thinking' Give You xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 4th August 2009, 11:20 pm

yeah the girls are right hunny, you won't damage them but i do know what you mean.
after 3 b/a's though i'm kinda used to having them in there and lie on my stomach for certain yoga poses etc you'll be fine hun honestly.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 5th August 2009, 6:32 am

hey there. i had my 8yearold accidently kick me in my boobs when i was a couple of days post-op!
I know that at the Mo you will be feeling really delicate/vunerable BUT it would take a great force to damage your implants hunnnie. I think we all felt the same in the early days,just follow your PS's post-op instructions and you will be totally fine babe! Hug
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 5th August 2009, 6:35 am

i was touchine mine massaging them at 8 days and they are fine now like girls say it would have to be a massive crash or bang to rupture
xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 5th August 2009, 10:08 am

Thanks girls, I thought I was just being silly but it's good to get some reassurance! I'm a bit of a worrier anyway, so with the meds added on top I'm probably on the edge of Crazyville Screwy.

I like them just the way they are so I want to do my best to keep them like that! I know they're going to get a bit smaller but no sign of that just yet. Ooooo you have to be so patient through all of this! xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 5th August 2009, 10:10 am

Jemmy wrote:You have the newest boobs in the village lol
Hysterical

I'll soon be giving up that position to you hun! xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down