Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do?

+2
Shorty
izzie37
6 posters

Go down

Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do? Empty Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do?

Post by izzie37 21st October 2011, 2:26 pm

Hi everyone, (hope your all well)

Im really worried... i didnt get to see my surgeon for my 1 year review(july) as the company kept fobbing me off saying he was in italy, or that i had a 3 hour wait when i would arrive at his office. Anyway ive been fine, but now worried as the last couple of weeks my left breast has been aching really badly, ive had this before and think its early CC but i need my surgeon to verify it. Thing is i cant find him!!!! ive called the head office and noone gets back to me, one of the customer service ops told he had left but i could see another surgeon, but still noone has called me, ive been trying for weeks to get in touch with them, they never call me back.

Im worried, not sure what to do next, what if i need a re-op? or what if he's been struck off for something??? this all worries me big time. Where do I stand?

can anyone help? i have a 5 year aftercare service which covers everything, but if i havent been able to go to my reviews where does that leave me?

please help

worried and confused

Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do? 856466
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do? Empty Re: Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do?

Post by Shorty 21st October 2011, 2:34 pm

Phone again and explain how many times you have been promised a phone call. If they fob you off again write a letter. Start logging times and dates of when you speak to them and tell them you will make an official complaint if something is not sorted out soon.

I hope they improve their service for you sooner rather than later.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do? Empty Re: Cant get in touch with surgeon! what to do?

Post by georgiana76 21st October 2011, 2:38 pm

Yeah I agree with Shorty, I would ring again and demand an appointment is arranged there and then. If you have to lay it on a bit thick about how much discomfort you are in, then go for it!! Good luck hun xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st October 2011, 2:44 pm

I would make the 3 hour wait appointment and go to his office with a very long book and plan to sit in that office and read that book until this Jack*ss sees you!!

no excuses for that behaviour on their part extremely unprofessional!

good luck hun!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 21st October 2011, 2:52 pm

Oh no Hun what an **naughty word**!!I hope u get to c sum 1 soon xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 21st October 2011, 4:19 pm

Hi thanks for response

Ive already done all those things, and they wont book me in until someone from my area calls me back, I cant go to his office as hes left hes not there any more, noone is there its shut...ive been.

Im going to write a letter and get some legal advice i think.

:0(
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 21st October 2011, 5:16 pm

Oh god hun I'm sorry!

Yes do definitely get some legal advice!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 21st October 2011, 7:35 pm

Definatley write a letter of complaint, they have to respond to that hun, you paid for an aftercare plan and thats what you should have.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down