Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :(

+4
angelkitten1
nads
111Lola
stacey12
8 posters

Go down

i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :( Empty i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :(

Post by stacey12 30th July 2009, 7:33 pm

i have toothache, dentist told me i need fillings etc, but i don't think im allowed any work done before op!? (2 weeks away) help :| what harm could it do? i neeeed it fixed :(
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :( Empty Re: i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :(

Post by 111Lola 30th July 2009, 7:52 pm

Probably best to call your ps in the morning and get their advice. I hate toothache - hope it feels better soon x
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :( Empty Re: i neeeed to have my teeth done! toothache :(

Post by stacey12 30th July 2009, 8:00 pm

thanks, i did ask mya on the live chat thing... but they said "i don't know".. lol!. i think il phone tomorrow and see what they say :(
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 30th July 2009, 8:09 pm

Unless you have to take antibiotics or other meds you should be ok, but best to check with your ps/clinc

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by stacey12 30th July 2009, 8:17 pm

when i went to my preop the nurse was asking if i had caps etc..don't know why Rolling Eyes
if i tell my dentist i have pain, he will prescribe me antibiotics for the pain and more then after the work on my teeth is done, as theres quite a bit needing redone, i think il try and take as much numbing gel as i can untill a week after op..
:pale:
stacey12
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 30th July 2009, 9:26 pm

hmmm tricky one hunny as someone said something about not getting any dental work done for a while before or after b/a as if it get's infected it can cause problems.
i would get advice from your ps hun tbh not just the receptionist as i doubt they would be able to tell you.
you don't want to take any risks hun.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 31st July 2009, 10:08 am

Give your PC a ring hun, they will be able to advise you one way or another x
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 31st July 2009, 10:39 am

To the best of my knowledge, the reason they ask about caps on your teeth pre-op is that occasionally during GA they insert a tube into your mouth and they need to know if you have the possibility of any lose caps/crowns.

I hope you get some advice soon, as toothache is dreadful.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 31st July 2009, 10:41 am

yeah angelpie is spot on with that one, sorry i forgot to say that too.
i have crowns at the front and they always have to make sure they are not loose for when they insert the breathing tube.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 31st July 2009, 11:04 am

They checked and then double checked and then triple checked about any caps or fillings I may have they day of my op hun!!

Best bet is to give MYA a call hun, fingers crossed hun xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 31st July 2009, 12:17 pm

I would call just to check hunny, my ps asked me as it can apparently increase risk of CC if you get an infection and also as Angel said if you have any crowns etc that may come loose if they insert the tube, hope you get it sorted though toothache is the worst pain.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down