Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks?

5 posters

Go down

6 weeks? Empty 6 weeks?

Post by Emlua 27th July 2009, 4:21 pm

Hello ladies,

I'm a month post Op and really happy with my results! If they didn't change at all from now on I'd still be more than satisfied. I spoke to my patient co-ordinator today about wearing normal bras again and she said I had to wait 12 weeks before I stop wearing my sports bra !!! I had originally thought it was 6 weeks and I read a lot on here about the big 6 week mark and wondering who thinks what?

I respect her opinion and my PS' but you all seem to have started wearing bras after 6 weeks, and I can't wait 3 months before I go out again!!!

Help please!!
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

6 weeks? Empty Re: 6 weeks?

Post by angelkitten1 27th July 2009, 4:35 pm

hmmm i don't know why you have been advised to wear your sports bra for 12 weeks hunny, did you have an uplift or anatomicals?
i have had 3 b/a s now and have never been told to wait 12 weeks however your surgeon knows best hunny and i guess it won't be too much to wait another 6 weeks to have your perfect boobies.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 27th July 2009, 4:48 pm

Hiys hun, i know its frustrating but i would do as your ps recommends. Afterall another 6 weeks of wearing the dreaded sports bra is nothing to have your perfect boobies for the rest of your life. Im sure the odd night off if you are going out etc wont harm but i would do as your ps says. Girls are told different things depending on their ps. I was told I could stop wearing mine after 3 weeks hun and this was too soon in my mind, but i done as i was told and im over the moon, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 27th July 2009, 4:54 pm

Hello

Glad your happy with your new boobs hun.

I was told 4 weeks a lot of girls are told 6 weeks but i would go with what your surgeon has advised.

My friend was also told 12 weeks and she has overs so its not uncommon.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 28th July 2009, 9:41 am

I had unders and they're not big implants so I'm going to keep wearing my sports bra during the day but buy a few bras to go out in at night. Cheeky!
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th July 2009, 10:24 am

Hmm. I was told I was fine to wear normal bras at 5 weeks I think.

I can't see why you'd need to wear it for that long.. was that what your PS or your PCC said? As, with all respect to PCCs, they are just sales staff. Your surgeon or nurse should be the one to check you over and determine if it's needed.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 28th July 2009, 1:30 pm

Thanks Roxy,

It does seem a little exteme as I only had 340cc unders and they really are fine. (Truth be told I've already gone braless a few times!)

I'll phone my PS I think, I really can't see why I would have to keep a horrible sports bra on for a quarter of a year!! Thanks for your help girls! xx
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down