Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

+7
chrystal867
Contemptuous
Carrierowland
Twinky
Lucy106
MrsF
Charlii
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

Post by Asorrell81 27th November 2015, 9:03 am

Oh Hun your not a wimp...there is so many emotions at the moment - stay strong - you'll get through it - big hugs xx
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015 - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

Post by blush89 27th November 2015, 10:16 am

Again, YOU ARE NOT A WIMP!

Honestly, I walked into my parents room in the dead of night on day 3 and just burst into tears like a toddler!! The first week is by far the worst! I couldnt wash my hair, couldnt tie my shoes, I would have been LOST without my lovely mum and dad (patient as ever!)

Trust me, it gets SO much better. To cheer yourself up keep having a look at underwear sites like Boux Avenue and stuff, that'll be you before you know it!! 

xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th November 2015, 2:51 pm

Congratulations on your new boobies, I hope you've managed to find some comfort and get some rest. Worst days are nearly over xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 28th November 2015, 5:23 pm

Thanks bkozk and blush!

Today pain wise nothing honestly it feels like my milk is coming in but not as bad its really minimal.

Rightn now Im struggling with the shortness of breath. Incant talk for long or I get really breathless and dizzy and its really hard. Anyone else felt like this?
Is it normal?
Nearly day 4, really cant wait for all this to end cxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th November 2015, 5:34 pm

Oh I'm not sure if breathlessness is normal, What are you wearing, are you in a compression type garment? Could that be too tight? It maybe a reaction the GA or the weight on your chest. I'd speak to your surgeon to get piece of mind. Just take everything really easy and get as much help as possible.
Glad your pain is manageable x x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 28th November 2015, 5:41 pm

Im just in the macom bra.it feels tight but not too tight. It just that the breast feel so tight on my chest and talking too much makes me exhausted and im out of breath. This morning breathing was better but tonight its such an effort!
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th November 2015, 5:50 pm

Hummmm, are you rubbing moisturiser into your skin (avoiding incisions obviously)? That will help with the tight feeling x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 28th November 2015, 5:56 pm

Surgeon said to wait for his all clear to put anything on them. Im only aloud to remove bra to have a quick shower. I dont mind they are so swollen i feel more xonfortable with the bra on!
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 28th November 2015, 6:11 pm

You can still moisturise the breast, just use small amounts to stay clear of the incisions.

Breathlessness is normal, its the tightness in the chest. Funny enough, I was looking through my post op stuff this morning before my appt and it has breathing exercises in it. Slowly in through the nose, hold for two, and slowly out through the mouth. Might help.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 28th November 2015, 6:43 pm

Thank you!! What would I do without you girls?
Ok will moisgurize a bit I literally cant finish a sentence without having to catch my breath! 

Im doing your exercises now! Thank you xxxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 28th November 2015, 6:49 pm

Talking shouldn't be making you breathless- that's not normal, even post-BA. Do you have an emergency/out of hours contact number for your surgeon?
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 28th November 2015, 7:01 pm

Oh no really? 
They say I must call the hospital if I have any concerns I tried phoning earlier..
Was feeling better this mornign but then had to make a long phone call and now very breathless and tight. 

Im worried now!
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 28th November 2015, 7:15 pm

I really think you should be heading in towards getting a Dr review in the next couple of hours; there's a few things it could be that are worth getting checked out. If you have a choice, head to an out of hours GP attached to a hospital with an A&E or an A&E department directly (for speed/equipment purposes!). Don't panic, but get yourself to a safe place where they can check you out!
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th November 2015, 7:22 pm

Just seen the post re breathlessness. That's reassuring to know. I do agree that conversation shouldn't take your breath but I'm not medically trained in any way xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 29th November 2015, 6:51 pm

I was exactly the same I panicked as well but I was fine. See how you go in a few days and if no improvement, then get in touch with your ps xx hope u feel better soon xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 30th November 2015, 9:38 pm

How are you feeling today [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? xx
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 4th December 2015, 6:22 pm

MrsF - been thinking about you? How are you feeling? You are now 9 days post op. I'll be 9 days post op on Christmas Day so I'd love to know how you feel so I know what to expect! I've only got 12 days left and starting to worry a bit xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next