Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

+7
chrystal867
Contemptuous
Carrierowland
Twinky
Lucy106
MrsF
Charlii
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015 Empty Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

Post by Charlii 26th November 2015, 12:08 am

I am so so sorry I missed your date for a good luck post :doh:

Hopefully everything went to plan, and you're all ok. Rest up, and let us know how you got on :)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015 Empty Re: Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

Post by MrsF 26th November 2015, 1:05 am

Thats ok Charlie dont worry!

I will give a detailed update but just wanted advice so far please!

So surgery was at 930am this morning. All went well and spent the day recovering in hospital. Saw the surgeon who discharged me around 5 and stayed until 7 to chill. Have been up walking around,went to the bathroom (n1&n2 was impressed!), had lunch and diner, no nauseau, really was thinking is this it?
Pain has been up until now miminimal. I would say barely 1/10. Discomfort and tighteness yes but no pain... Until now!
Immallergic to codein so was sent home with paracetamol and Im feeling pretty crap to be honest. Went to bed at 10pm and I Cannot get comfortable and it is all aching a lot and I cant sleep. Any suggestions to help ease the pain please?? Took my paracetamol at 1230 xx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015 Empty Re: Happy Healing MrsF - BA date 25-12-2015

Post by Lucy106 26th November 2015, 6:57 am

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this - did u manage to get any sleep? I can't help I'm afraid as I don't know what you can take - are you allowed to take nurofen? If so u could try doubling up with that and paracetamol (I did that after eye surgery and it really helped). But hopefully one of the others can advise as I'm not sure what you are allowed to take. Hope u got some sleep xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 26th November 2015, 7:03 am

Hi lucy!

I cant take nurofen until later on today but will definitely start combinin as I feel **naughty word**!!
I had about an hours sleep so feeling pretty rotten right now. Kind of kike Ive been hit by a truck. I emailed Sue re Ice so waiting to hear back...
Thanks for your help! Will update properly with details when i feel a bit better. Xxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 26th November 2015, 7:49 am

Oh wow congrats to you hun!!! Stars

I too couldn't take co codamol, so had to make do with paracetamol & ibuprofen and rotated the 2. They didn't really touch it though, but it will get better. First few days are worst as your swollen and bruised. I was given an ice pack to come home with. And it felt lovely just over my clothing rested at the top of my boob (nowhere nr incisions)
So hopefuly this will help.

All normal, try and rest by sleeping although I know its hard as you cant get comfy!

Can't wait to hear your BA story.

Take it easy xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 26th November 2015, 9:04 am

Thank you Twinky !! Pain is OK right now but I struggle with the random dizziness and the fact its hard to breathe. Im prone to panic attacks so struggling to breath triggers them easily so Im constantly trying to control it which is annoying.

Swelling seems off the chart right now, it goes up to my collar bone.

Sleep wise I just can't sleep at all, Im shattered but impossible to sleep. I got about 1 hour last night. Hope I manage a few hours today!

My mum has gone to get ice packs and I will do as you say. I can't believe girls who try bikinis on day 2 for pictures. I feel like if I take off my bra the are going to explode !!

Thanks for your help my lovely xxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 26th November 2015, 9:12 am

Oh Mrs f, I was exactly the same.

Ice helped me a bit too. No where near the incisions.

I too couldn't understand how people could take pictures straight away. I couldn't take my bra off for ages. I couldn't stand up straight either.

It does get better, try to get some rest if you can.

Hope you feel better soon xxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 26th November 2015, 10:03 am

Yes that reassured me you feel the same Carrie. No way am i ready for a parade right now! And thank you for your advice.

What day would you girls say you started feeling a bit better? Day 4?

Diary is up by the way !! xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 26th November 2015, 10:21 am

I was still very painful at least day 6, but everyone is different. Hopefully you will will be better once you have a good sleep. Try to get some rest xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 26th November 2015, 10:34 am

I remember coming on here and was like'I'm struggling, and is this morning boob cos I feel rank'? 
I was surprised how ruff I felt, and I'm with you on the whole, parading about in a bikini on day 2, even day 7 I was really sore round my ribs. 

But get his week out this way, and you will turn that corner. Try and sleep when you can.

My recovery is a haze of netflix and friends on comedy central! 
Take it easyxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 26th November 2015, 10:48 am

Sorry to hear you're suffering! Hopefully it'll ease shortly and you can enjoy your new boobs! :)
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 26th November 2015, 11:12 am

I was given ibuphron as well try taking that as well. ...sorry to hear your in pain but it does ease after a few days xx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 26th November 2015, 6:10 pm

Sooo true about how do girls take day 2 pictures!  Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Honestly I felt like mine were BURNING! I had sore bruised ribs and the worst constipation EVER!!

So the fact girls can just jump up and take some selfies baffles me!!! xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 26th November 2015, 7:49 pm

Rob MrsF I've been too busy thinking about mine and hardly been on here, massive congratulations on your new boobies! Sorry your not feeling too great, hopefully it won't let too long and you'll start to feel better soon, just keep rested as much as possible...(easier said than done I know!)

Keep us updated xx
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th November 2015, 8:41 pm

Get yourself as comfy as you can on the couch, mounds of pillows. Take paracetamol and ibruprofen on alternate 2hrs, and keep a bottle of water in arms reach. Its going to feel heavy and tight, but try and stay calm. You won't be able to take a deep calming breath as much as you'd like, because it'll be sore, but its all ok. Small sips of water to help calm down if you're feeling panicky. 

You're going to be ok. First 3-5 days will be the worst, and it's totally normal to question what you've put yourself through! But you can do it, We're all here for you. And if you've got a travel pillow, pop that round your next so you can doze off anywhere. Sleeping is healing :)
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 26th November 2015, 8:57 pm

Thanks charlie! Have been alternating paracetamol 1000mg and ibuprofen 400mg every 4 hours. Pain is ok right now its the tightness and how swollen they are. And they are so hot! I think I have a massive bruise coming in between them its going to look so pretty! 

Safe to say Im the biggest wimp on this forum. Just had a massive cry and feel a bit better now.

Thanks for all your help girls !!
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 26th November 2015, 9:16 pm

You are not a wimp!!! You've just had surgery - u are allowed to cry. Also don't forget ga is renowned for making people feel depressed and emotional. I had it last year and cried my eyes out for 2 days afterwards!! It really messes with you!

You'll feel more positive tomorrow I bet!! 

Hope u get lots of yummy sleep tonight xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 26th November 2015, 9:27 pm

U are not a wimp, don't be so hard on yourself you gorgeous girl.
You are going to be fine, and better than fine in fact, you have boobies
Xxxx
Ga is a pain, it will wreak havoc with your hormones!
Just Try and get through this first week, then it will get better x
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th November 2015, 10:36 pm

I sat in my hallway in my undies crying for no reason on day3 because I just felt so useless and in pain and gross. You're not a wimp, you are a brave strong woman who has made a life changing decision for herself and come out the other side. It'll get harder before it gets easier, but when the dust has settles, you'll have the body you want and deserve. So don't be hard on yourself. Everyone experiences pain differently, and everyone heals at different rates. Get some rest and just do you
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 27th November 2015, 7:21 am

You are defiantly not a wimp!!!!! I too sat and cried on day 3, I felt useless kept asking everyone to do everything for me which I hated. It does get better. Chin up xxxx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Asorrell81 27th November 2015, 9:03 am

Oh Hun your not a wimp...there is so many emotions at the moment - stay strong - you'll get through it - big hugs xx
Asorrell81
Asorrell81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 27th November 2015, 10:16 am

Again, YOU ARE NOT A WIMP!

Honestly, I walked into my parents room in the dead of night on day 3 and just burst into tears like a toddler!! The first week is by far the worst! I couldnt wash my hair, couldnt tie my shoes, I would have been LOST without my lovely mum and dad (patient as ever!)

Trust me, it gets SO much better. To cheer yourself up keep having a look at underwear sites like Boux Avenue and stuff, that'll be you before you know it!! 

xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th November 2015, 2:51 pm

Congratulations on your new boobies, I hope you've managed to find some comfort and get some rest. Worst days are nearly over xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 28th November 2015, 5:23 pm

Thanks bkozk and blush!

Today pain wise nothing honestly it feels like my milk is coming in but not as bad its really minimal.

Rightn now Im struggling with the shortness of breath. Incant talk for long or I get really breathless and dizzy and its really hard. Anyone else felt like this?
Is it normal?
Nearly day 4, really cant wait for all this to end cxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th November 2015, 5:34 pm

Oh I'm not sure if breathlessness is normal, What are you wearing, are you in a compression type garment? Could that be too tight? It maybe a reaction the GA or the weight on your chest. I'd speak to your surgeon to get piece of mind. Just take everything really easy and get as much help as possible.
Glad your pain is manageable x x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next