Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed up of my surgery bras

+4
Rachael1127
Charlii
BkozK
mooomin
8 posters

Go down

Fed up of my surgery bras Empty Fed up of my surgery bras

Post by mooomin 13th September 2015, 12:54 pm

Everything I wear my nipples show through! I'm 1 week 4 days post op what are my options? I need some padding. My boobs look really settled already and my scars are very well healed. I just want to go bra shopping I think! But I know that's 6weeks post op really.

Any good padded sports bras anyone can recommend?
mooomin
mooomin
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Fed up of my surgery bras Empty Re: Fed up of my surgery bras

Post by BkozK 13th September 2015, 1:26 pm

I know how you feel. I had th go ahead to wear any soft cup by nurse as long as the band it's thick but its teàlly hard to find any. Not much help, but I'm going bra shopping Monday, my right incision has oozed alittle since having the glue off on Friday so I'm looking to buy some post op bras, m&s have a few styles with pads. I'll keep you informed x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th September 2015, 1:34 pm

Sports bras don't tend to have padding I'm afraid, they're more a practicality than a fashion statement! You could try some pasties, or cotton wool pads to hide your nips? 

At not even 2wks, they're no where near healed or settled, so don't start putting them in anything other than what your surgeon recommended just because they 'look' ok. That's how you do yourself a mischief and have your aftercare removed. Wounds alone can take around 4-6weeks to be properly healed, as in all microscopic holes that could let nasties in. And shape will be months before you start seeing final results.

If you're looking for something a bit more substantial, look into the top end sports bras. Shock absorber, Triumph Triaction, Panache non wired. But they're higher in the chest. A will set you back about £40. But I would wait until you're 3wk Post op, and all your swelling has fully settled before forking out, as you'll need to be fitted in it properly.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 13th September 2015, 4:08 pm

I feel the same in my macom. The only ones that seem to hide it is the high impact front zip ones from m&s as their a little thicker but they are quite high so you cant wear many nice tops with them. I just keep telling myself its only 6 weeks and were already nearly 2 weeks in xx
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by mooomin 13th September 2015, 4:34 pm

Thanks ladies I just need to be patient. I did buy a front zip high impact from m and s this afternoon as it's much thicker than my surgery bra. Surgeon said I can wear whatever I'm comfortable in so shouldn't have any problems re after care I'm not going to go daft and buy what I shouldn't be just yet. Amazing how much they've changed already though.
mooomin
mooomin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachael1127 13th September 2015, 5:11 pm

I know! I had my wound check on Friday and she said I'm healing great and couldn't believe how oft they were already. Their still high and a bit swollen but I'm loving them! X
Rachael1127
Rachael1127
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 13th September 2015, 8:50 pm

Hey, I've got a fab soft bra from asda for 6 quid, its bra shaped, bra fitting on the back and has some like foam pads that you can remove, but its kind of like a crop top style too in that it is not wired, all made of the same crop top type material and surpsingly supportive. Comes in small, medium and large rather than bra size. I love crop tops but this is great cuz its all the comfort of one, but with the look of a bra :)
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 14th September 2015, 10:12 am

Im wearing the high impact sports bra from m&s and have serious nipple problems in them! 

I did buy a front closing post op bra from asda with light removal padding so ive whacked those in my m&s sports bra because that one wasn't supportive enough.

Its only very thin padding but its made so much difference and no visible nipage! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 14th September 2015, 10:13 am

Thats the asda one in my pic that i dont wear now! x
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 14th September 2015, 11:20 am

Nipples sticking out was tricky to hide, mu hubby wasn't impressed, especially as I had to recover braless, man they were SOU OUT THERE! The Belvia bra is mega soft and comfy, and has removable pads...

Putting cotton pads in your bra are a good tip. There soft too so help with the sensitivity pain if you suffer with this.

It will pass though.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by mooomin 14th September 2015, 3:38 pm

Thanks for the tips I'm going to pull my padding out of my old bikini that don't fit anymore, never even thought of it! I have VERY sensitive nipples now so another reason why I want a little more nock protection! Did try cotton pads but it was no good didn't improve appearance. I wore my sports bra today and that was fine, I will keep sleeping in my post op bras and add the padding for day wear. I'm going to get some Calvin klein and bjorn Borg fabric bras that have light padding to wear in a couple weeks.
mooomin
mooomin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 14th September 2015, 3:48 pm

I tried to cotton pads too but just made my nipple area look gigantic haha! 
I had the super sensitive nips too when my bra brushed over them as i was putting it on it literally felt like they were being sawn off! Definitely passing now though xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mooomin 14th September 2015, 3:54 pm

Yeah it wasn't a good look lol! My nipples were so tiny and pert so it's a bit of a shock to the system with these gigantic swollen blobs! They are shrinking nicely though, I can touch them but any sharp(or just stitched) areas of clothing on them and my god.

Will try my padding tonight as it was only yesterday I was throwing out all my old bras and bikinis! Felt good
mooomin
mooomin
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 14th September 2015, 4:00 pm

Haha bless you i have one that looks nearly normal and one thats still a little swollen! 

I think the sports bras tend to make the nip situation worse too as i never wore an unpadded bra before so its very strange to see nipple straining through!

I tried an old bikini on last week even have to say i was very pleased considering when i went away in march i had to order bra cups to sew in some hahaha!

xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 14th September 2015, 4:24 pm

Hi I find the shock absorber quiet thick. Your nipple wouldn't show through that. But follow your instructions. It won't be long before you can wear bras xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down