Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average age for a boob job? Nosy question...

+23
going4it
Montana
kateli94
loui1981
Kay1510
Vickyxo
JadeB91x
muddypaws
lje1983
Jen23
9NDFp
mooomin
anneritchley
Mammamia
Contemptuous
mirren001
Hattie73
Daniellecorbin
Twinky
blush89
Charlii
BkozK
Lucy106
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Average age for a boob job? Nosy question... - Page 2 Empty Re: Average age for a boob job? Nosy question...

Post by Vickyxo 3rd September 2015, 9:16 am

Im 22 and had mine done in May this year. Went for consultations at 18 but couldnt really afford it then.
Im young but glad i am being selfish at this age and getting it done now! I would of only waiting another 10 years being unhappy and regretting not getting it done sooner! xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Average age for a boob job? Nosy question... - Page 2 Empty Re: Average age for a boob job? Nosy question...

Post by Kay1510 3rd September 2015, 7:00 pm

Hey hun I'm 25. Always wanted it done. . Hated looking like a little boy. I too had the before /after kids debate (i dont have any children yet)  I decided to go for it recently just because my self esteem hit rock bottom. . I'm going to miami next month and thought I am NOT going to the beach with my normal padded gel bra. So happy I did it.. it's amazing how much confidence it's given me xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 5th September 2015, 5:40 am

I originally had it done age 32
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by kateli94 5th September 2015, 10:29 am

Hi I'm 20 and had mine done a couple of weeks ago :) best decision I ever made! X
kateli94
kateli94
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 8th September 2015, 8:58 am

This list is so interesting! It's weird how different in ages prone people are to what I guessed lol just goes to show?
I'm 31 and only just wanted one since having kids tbh, I'm far too impatient to wait if I'd wanted one sooner. I grew up with massive boobs and gaining and losing weight and breastfeeding stood them away so I wanted them back :) my husband says (in a very diplomatic way) that they're enter than they were even when he met met age 19! So test  yahoo
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 8th September 2015, 10:16 pm

I'm 34 ...Mrs Average it seems! I had mine done in May after a few years of research and consultations.
I had health problems last year and just thought "sod it" life is too short, you only live once. 
I think age is irrelevant, it all depends on the right time for you and that's different for everyone.
So pleased I've done it after years and years of wanting it xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 10th September 2015, 8:30 pm

I've always wanted a boob job but never had the guts or money to do it. Have been thinking about it seriously for the past few years and have decided to go for it now as I won't be having anymore babies. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckie99c 26th September 2015, 11:12 pm

Taken me ages to pluck up courage as well and plus I needed my eyelids done first as they were extremely heavy and over my eyes. I am 46.
Chuckie99c
Chuckie99c
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 27th September 2015, 3:19 pm

First time I was 19 a few weeks away from being 20 and this time round I will be 22 :)
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 27th September 2015, 8:15 pm

I'm 33 and getting mine done soon after waiting since I was about 16. My sister had hers done 12 years ago and seeing how her confidence change was amazing. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next