Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will they get bigger

+7
Montana
blush89
mirren001
Charlii
BkozK
Twinky
Daniellecorbin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will they get bigger Empty Will they get bigger

Post by Daniellecorbin 31st August 2015, 8:31 pm

Hey ladies hope you've all been good, I had my ba on the 19th August but the look kinda small to me will they get bigger or will this be the size they will look now. I'm set in my head to have another ba cos i wanted then to look bigger :( I had 425cc which I thought was a small implant and I had partials (half and half) I was a 30a/b before I just hope they get a little bigger
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Will they get bigger Empty Re: Will they get bigger

Post by Twinky 31st August 2015, 8:43 pm

Hey Danielle, how are you feeling?

Think your too early on to know what your final outcome will be. Mine were swollen for a while, like there was no definition between the centre cleavage area, plus it was  so swollen, underneath swollen too.

I used to look down at mine and feel small, but then when I put my hand on them, and feel all that boobage at the bottom, I realise they are not small at all. Try on some old bras. This will make you see how much bigger they are, as well as getting measured.

425 is classed as a large implant.
I'm sure once you can get measured come 6 -7 weeks you will feel much better. There still so new, and will be getting squashed and pushed flat from your muscle. Once this relaxes, you will be able to see the shape of them better.

Let them settle, try to ignore them for a while (easier said than done I know!) But once you can buy some nice bras - with wires and lace, they will look and feel amazing.

I am sure with a 425, they will be lovely Hug
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 31st August 2015, 8:45 pm

I no it's super hard lol. I just got to be patient I guess, yea I though 425cc was a larger implant so hopefully once they settle they won't get smaller. Thank you for the advice xx
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st August 2015, 9:54 pm

I think mine are small now the swellings gone, have a look at my pics, I've Pm'd you. I had 325 so yours have got to turn out bigger if not the same at 100 cc more. It's gonna take time Hun, we are all here with you, chin up duckie xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 31st August 2015, 10:17 pm

Thank you babe xx
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st September 2015, 8:52 am

They won't get 'bigger' but they will seem larger. Let's start with the physics. You've had 425cc of volume added to each breast, therefore each breast will be 425cc bigger. No more, no less, at any point. It's the distribution of this that makes the difference. Right now, they're box fresh, so still in their dormant D shape. You're body is still adjusting, so is holding them high and tight. You'll have swelling all around your ribs and back. And sports bras are a compression garment, holding them tight and stable. All of this makes them appear 'smaller'. Once you're swelling goes down and you've got the all clear, they'll seem so much better and boob like. Then you've got fluffing to look forward to, when the goo moves to the bottom pole, and they take on that natural slope shape. This can sometimes increase your cup size, as the breast will now sit and fill the cup properly. I went DD to E from 3-6months.

You won't even begin to see your final results until the 6month mark, so try not to worry about it too much now. Just focus on healing and recovering.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 1st September 2015, 11:09 am

Wow thank u so much charlii that helped so much. At what stage can u start to expect then dropping and fluffing or does it really vary on each person? X
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st September 2015, 12:29 pm

Dropping from day one, while the skin and muscle adjusts to let it drop into its pocket. Normally around 3months, but don't quote me on that! It's different for everyone, and every boob. Mine leapfrogged the whole way, and it was around 3months that they finally evened out.

Fluffing can take as long as it takes. For me about 6months, some girls are at 9. Again, varies boob to boob! There's a great example if you head to BA Info> Your surgery day and beyond> An example of the fluffing process (sorry, my copy paste won't work!)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st September 2015, 12:30 pm

Everyone heals & boobs settle at different rates, you will get there, the key is patience & lots of it.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st September 2015, 12:35 pm

The link Charli is referring to is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
X

Last edited by mirren001 on 1st September 2015, 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 1st September 2015, 12:40 pm

Oh wow thanks ladies that helped so much see the difference in the stages has really helped me. Thank u ladies
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st September 2015, 1:09 pm

I have deff got bigger, but only slightly!! I have gone from a 30E to a 30FF in Bravissimo (but they do tend to measure on the slightly larger side in there). Obviously the implant wont get bigger, but as the other ladies have said, when everything relaxes they will look more full and fill out a bra much better which is why it gives the illusion of magical growing breasts!

You have quite a large implant so I really wouldnt worry, just be patient (although I know it's hard) and they'll look fab before you know it :)
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 1st September 2015, 2:01 pm

Thanks yours look great. And any ladies who want to see my progress I've set up a ba Instagram with pictures of my progress "daniellesba" feel free to add x
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 2nd September 2015, 8:59 am

I had 440cc and once my swelling had gone down I thought they were too small (at about 2 weeks) but everyone's right with what they say. Mine are massive now! I'm scared they're actually going to get bigger
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 2nd September 2015, 10:42 am

Yours look great montanna
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 2nd September 2015, 1:32 pm

I'm still fluffing at 10 months post op, and pretty sure they've got a way to go still :) you have plenty of time x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 2nd September 2015, 3:08 pm

I want mine to get bigger!! Lol sometimes I look at them and think they're big and sometimes I think they look small! Going to get measured and get a non wired 'normal' bra tomorrow so I'm hoping that'll make them look a bit fuller rather than compressed in a sports bra!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd September 2015, 3:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] getting measured is the best therapy I promise you!! And the boobs do look better in a soft bra compared to post surgery bra :-). It really will cheer you up! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 3rd September 2015, 2:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yours are the size I want mine to look lol they look amazing
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 8:28 am

Ahhhh im feeling the same girls even in this 34DD bra! I know once im in a proper bra it will make all the difference but it just seems like so long to wait!! 
I obviously didnt wanna be just a pair of boobs on legs though. Think its so deceiving too as i was always in such a padded bra xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 3rd September 2015, 9:47 am

In clothes I don't look any different to my old padded out bra but naked, Bam, boooooobs lol. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 10:06 am

I second that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 3rd September 2015, 11:53 am

Ahh jade I've already set the money aside just incase I do need another one lol. I'll see what I look at 6weeks when I can wear bras I'll give them 6mths if there still the same I'll have another op Blush but I'm thinking they will defo get bigger or at least look it
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 3rd September 2015, 2:43 pm

Oh bless you! I really do hope you end up loving them though! Once were in proper bras i think it will make all the difference xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 3rd September 2015, 3:19 pm

It really does make a difference  being in a nice bra. My recovery was braless, and it's amazing the difference a nice bra can give,  shape wise and a nice bra can give a bit of oomph!

I love my 375's, and I'm almost 12 weeks, there softening up, and have a bounce now when I walk.
I certainly didn't have that feeling at 2 weeks.
Be patient, 420 will be lovely xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next