Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 week post op update

+2
Charlii
BkozK
6 posters

Go down

2 week post op update Empty 2 week post op update

Post by BkozK 28th August 2015, 1:53 pm

Hi my lovies

Well I'm 2 weeks post op, I can't believe it, it's gone so fast. My newest additions don't yet feel like mine but we are bonding lol.
Pain wise, it's not been as I expected, days 3&4 where the worst, as I started to wean off the pain meds. Once off them I felt more normal although sore. I get shooting pains throughout the day but it doesn't last long and morning boob isn't to bad either. Nipple sensitivity has kicked in and they kinda hurt if I get cold, I'm seeing all this as a good sign to nerves healing. I'm still quite numb in most parts though. Swelling is down if not gone and bruising is around my incisions and cleavage area only but not visible, only to the touch. My Incisions seem to be healing well although I'm not really sure as they are covered by glue.
I'm still sleeping at a 45 angle and that's starting to play on my lower back and neck as I'm normally a side sleeper.....When did you ladies return to sleeping on your back/sides?
I felt a little down yesterday as I can still see and feel a rippling on my upper pole on my left, one boob is bigger and I have wonky nipples but after reading another thread and knowing I'm not alone has made me feel better.. Just so thankful for this forum or I'd be having major meltdowns daily, I have so long to go before I'm healed and settled, it's a tedious awaiting game.
Currently I'm still in M&S sports bras during the day and my surgical harness at night. I cannot wait to be measured and buy some pretty bras, albeit they will be non wired.
I think I've bored you enough, thanks for reading. Happy healing, dropping and fluffing xx

BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

2 week post op update Empty Re: 2 week post op update

Post by Charlii 28th August 2015, 2:09 pm

Great update! And 'surgical harness' made me chuckle, sounds like some huge contraption!

Re sleeping, you dont have to be at 45 degrees, you just need your shoulders above your heart in order to help drain the swelling. Your nurse should advise when you can go back to flat sleeping, its normally around 2/3wks when the swelling has gone down, so ask if you're not sure.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 28th August 2015, 2:16 pm

In the last week I have started sleeping on my sides more and more... I hug a pillow to rest the boobies on and start off like that... Usually wake in the night and sit myself up a bit... Then maybe on side again in the morning !!

Hope you're ok xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 28th August 2015, 5:02 pm

I found the recovery such a long and draining process and still now I have to remind myself to get a grip as really, it is still so early on!
The stingy nerve pains I still get now too, but like you have said, see it as a good sign that there all knitting back together.

You will know when your ready to sleep lower or on your side. My nurse said a week but it just felt so wrong!

The more time that passes, they will look better and better.  :ok:

Happy healing xxxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th August 2015, 7:07 pm

Haha Charlii, I hate that surgical bra.
Thanks ladies, I'll carry on using my v shape for sleeping as I don't think I'm ready to lay flat. I give it another week and then call nurse to check if it's ok.
Happy healing to you too xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 29th August 2015, 2:38 pm

Hi generally sleeping elevated is so the swelling can have a helping hand. As for sleeping on your side, you should have had instructions from your surgeon when he or she was happy for you to do that. I hated it as I'm a side sleeper. It was 6 weeks for me. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th August 2015, 3:19 pm

Ooh no I hope not, another 3 weeks is going to kill me. Having said that I'm definitely not ready for side sleeping xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 29th August 2015, 4:17 pm

Once you have been given the ok for side sleeping etc gradually ease yourself back in to it . A kush or a rolled up sock in between you're boobs helps keep your boobs in place & you comfy.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th August 2015, 6:52 pm

That's helpful, I'll remember that, thank you mirren001 xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member