Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balcony/balconette wire bra

+3
BkozK
Charlii
Twinky
7 posters

Go down

Balcony/balconette wire bra Empty Balcony/balconette wire bra

Post by Twinky 22nd August 2015, 4:43 pm

So pre-op I could never wear this style, 'the balconette'. 
I never had any boob so trying to jujj it up clearvage wise just wouldn't happen. So, yesterday, I got measured,  tried lots of bra's and styles on, and was excited to get a balconette on...and it looked a total mess still!

So wondered if anyone had had any look with them? I kind of could feel empty pockets where my  boobs weren't sat right but every size was like this so unsure if it's just as mine are augmented or just my frame? shrug

The straps were almost in my armpit, yet he lower size, the wire wasn't large enough.

Not ,any people on here seem to have them in avi pics so just thought u would see what you all think?

marks had some lovely spotty ones,  gutted when they looked so ill fitted!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Balcony/balconette wire bra Empty Re: Balcony/balconette wire bra

Post by Charlii 22nd August 2015, 5:14 pm

Its 2 things. 1) you're still early post op, so they're not 'done' yet. There is still a lot of fluffing and softening to do, which is when it will start to be more fluid and mould into a cup. 2) you have to find the right balconette for you. I had a gorgeous one from boux, but the wires were way too high in the gore, it looked awful and was so uncomfortable. But, Im wearing an Ann Summers balconette right now and its gorgeous and comfy and fits so well.

I think most girls avi's tend to be the first bra they buy post op, because they're just excited to have it up, and that tends to be a t-shirt bra or something similar, because we know theyre going to change, so dont splurge. Cept for mine, I just thought BatBoobs were awesome!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 22nd August 2015, 5:27 pm

Thanks Charlii,  will maybe try this style in a few months then. 
And hell yeah,  bat boobs why not!? Lol
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 22nd August 2015, 5:37 pm

That's all I ever wore pre op because all my boob had dropped and sagged, I used to fall out of everything else. You do have to shop around to find ones that fit nice. I used to buy most of my bras from matalan or George, my wedding bra was a balconette from debenhams and I loved it. I also brought one from primark but hardly every spent a lot. Some balcony bras come with a little padding at the bottom of the cup, I know this defeats the object of a boobie job but maybe try one until you've fully fluffed xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 23rd August 2015, 9:10 am

My boobs early PO did not fill a cup properly.they were kind of baggy at the bottom of the cup where it didn't fill properly. When they fluff it will be much better. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 23rd August 2015, 10:15 am

I guess i need that fluffing fairy to come visit!
Hopefully it won take too long. 

How long was it for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 23rd August 2015, 11:07 am

Not many bras look good on me yet as my boobs (although much softer than they were) are v stubborn and refuse to go where they don't want to! Maybe it's the same for yours and like Charlii said there's still a ways for them to go before they are finished and settled. You'll find the perfect bra just keep looking :)
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th August 2015, 8:47 am

Balconette's still don't suit me the same way a plunge does, and I'm over 4 months PO! You just have to be patient and wait for them to settle. They look AMAZING in your avi so who cares if you can't wear a balconette for the moment xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th August 2015, 9:03 am

Ahh thanks Blush x

I'm doing  that thing now though, where I don't actually wear the new bra's, as there too nice for just everyday, so STILL in the belvia! 
Hysterical

Stupid woman honestly!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th August 2015, 10:39 am

Oh god, when I was given the go ahead for bra's I literally jumped straight in! I wear my beautiful wonderbra most days, and my 'posh' bras I wear 2-3 times a week!! I cant help myself! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th August 2015, 12:18 pm

I think I need to get a grip, they just look and feel so nice, I feel like I should save them for best!?

Silly really....lol!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th August 2015, 12:59 pm

My somewhat frivolous attitude is, if I wreck them I'll just buy more lol! Never has bra shopping been so fun and addictive now we have BOOOBBIES! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th August 2015, 1:05 pm

Have boobs, wear fancy bras!! There's no such thing as too nice. Believe me, if you're having a down day, you put on some gorgeous matching undies and it perks you right up, and no one even needs to know, it's just for you!! I have a rather fetching navy lace push up set on right now!! Plus you'll eventually build up your collection once they're properly settled and have you're day bras, night bras, going out bras, the one that goes with that top and turns heads bras, diy bras, running bras, popping to the shop for a paper bras, netflix bras...you get the picture!!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th August 2015, 1:06 pm

Here Here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 24th August 2015, 1:21 pm

OMG you are all getting me very excited for when I can finally get involved in wearing gorgeous bras!!! I'm feeling very impatient- but surely not much longer for me, now that I'm 5 weeks post-op??? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 24th August 2015, 2:14 pm

Lmao [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think mr hubs would be interested in the netflix bra...its all we do since discovering peaky blinders!

Not much longer for you Shona, although I wouldn't go mad as mine are still changing now at 10 weeks.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 24th August 2015, 2:21 pm

Blimey it's a long waiting process isn't it lol!! I need to be more patient but so excited for when I can buy all these lovely new bras you are talking about :-)) xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th August 2015, 2:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], my netflix bra is just the comfiest crop I have, paired with pj bottoms! We've done 5seasons of House in 4wks!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to properly soften it can take up to 6months or more, which is why we say don't go mad once you've got your all clear for wires, as they can still change. I went up a cup between 3 and 6months. But we all still buy that once fancy one as soon as we can!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 24th August 2015, 2:47 pm

Ah I will be sensible then ;-). Will be worth the wait if I do go up a cup size!! At the moment I'm even excited at the thought of wearing a sports bra!! Have emailed my surgeon to find out how much longer till I can swap out of my post-surgery bra :-). 
Looking forward to having a bra for every occasion!!! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down