Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rice sizers - feel huge!

+5
Charlii
JadeB91x
Twinky
mirren001
dangleberry
9 posters

Go down

rice sizers - feel huge! Empty rice sizers - feel huge!

Post by dangleberry 16th June 2015, 9:46 pm

So I am jumping the gun a bit here, haven't seen a surgeon yet (consultation booked for July 29th).  Anyway, I made up a 300 rice sizer tonight & I am surprised how huge it feels in my bra!

How accurate do people feel that they are?

I am currently wearing a 34b bra.  Size 8-10 but definitely not skinny, 5' 3", age 36, 2 kids.

I made up a 300 as I don't see many people having smaller implants than 300 so thought I would start there.

End goal will be to be bigger (obviously!), but not so big that it looks stupidly obvious, I'm interested in anatomicals but will be happy to be guided by surgeons as to whats best.  I want to maybe be a D cup although I know everybody's version of a D cup would vary.

So, back to sizers, do they help?  Are they accurate??????
dangleberry
dangleberry
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

rice sizers - feel huge! Empty Re: rice sizers - feel huge!

Post by mirren001 16th June 2015, 10:17 pm

Charli has a good post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about rice boobs.
Rice boobs provide a rough gauge, once you have had your consultation you will have a better idea of sizes.
In taking pictures along with you to your consultation of the size/look you are hoping to achieve the surgeon using your unique measurements will be able to advise on the implant needed to get that result for you.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 17th June 2015, 8:01 am

Yeh I found the rice sizers just awful, really cumbersome and felt really stocky and top heavy in them, but some people get great results so each to there own I guess.
The best thing for me was trying the implants in a sports bra at the clinic when I went for my first consultation.  Just made me even more determined  to go ahead.

Tried the 350 and fell in love. Then came on here  and thought would up it a little, so tried the 375cc and voila....had my ba Sunday and couldn't  be happier.

Good luck for your consult hun.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 17th June 2015, 8:19 am

I couldn't get on with them at all either!

Did the 420 and measured it in grams and im sure it was atleast double the size of the actual sizer I tried at my consultation. Then I read somewhere else your meant to measure it in ml so did that and it seemed a much better size. Now ive just read Charlis post and it says grams!

Hahaha so confusing, think ill just wait and try the real deal on again soon Hysterical

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how are you feeling? xxxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 17th June 2015, 8:43 am

I did find them to be heavy and cumbersome, but that's likely because a) I was in the wrong bra (36c rather than 32dd) and b) they're heavy! Your body isn't used to the additional weight. 

For me, as you can see, size wise they were quite accurate, but I had round implants, literally flat chest, and cut the circumference from a cereal box. I think it gets trickier when it comes to anatomicals, or even those starting with more breast tissue. Best thing to do is get some consults under your belt to get an idea for what you're looking at. That's what I did almost a year before going ahead, just so I had fewer what ifs.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 17th June 2015, 9:30 am

I found them useless! It seems to vary from person to person though. Best thing to do is go to your clinic and try on their proper sizers (if they have them). They are shaped like actual breasts and you just cup them over your boobs and put on a sports bra on top. Gives you a much better idea. xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 17th June 2015, 10:36 am

I couldn't get along with them at all. I tried a "2 cup sizes bigger" bra from primark insted - obviously not as accurate - but that gave me an idea of the size i liked on me xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 17th June 2015, 10:45 am

I live and die in those bras Hysterical xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 17th June 2015, 11:08 am

I didnt get on with the rice sizers.. i just kept going back to the clinic and trying on the sizers. Getting pics so i could look back and reflect! When i look back at the pics and look at my boobs post op now, they are similar-ish but i would say the actual appearance looks different as my rice sizers were sitting high on my chest making them look bigger xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 17th June 2015, 12:06 pm

Yep my pics in clinic with sizers on look huge, but not so much in real life. 350 looks so big from sizers pictures I got, and iv ended up with 375..but on the pic of sizers they  look huge. 
I like mine though,  reckon I can hide em whereas a 400cc would  of been impossible. Still would of suited my frame, but for what I personally want...The 375 fits the bill.

I'm so off on a tangent today,  sorry guys. I feel like iv just had a baby and got that tired baby brain, keep forgetting what I on about...man I feel pants today...
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 17th June 2015, 12:42 pm

I would say mine were really accurate, but similar to charli I was completely flat and I used cardboard to keep the dimensions right so I think this helps. I tried them on in a crop top style sports bra so the normal bra moulding/shape didn't manipulate them. They may feel huge at first, but wear them for an hour and they'll start to blend in!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down