Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tentatively becoming a July buddie....

+2
Mammamia
Emma71
6 posters

Go down

Tentatively becoming a July buddie.... Empty Tentatively becoming a July buddie....

Post by Emma71 6th June 2015, 3:50 pm

have had my paperwork through for surgery on the 2nd at 11 which is soooo exciting!! Also going in that bit later means I can take my boys to school and walk the dog too. Also, my work have policy that cosmetic surgery is not covered by sick policy, understandably. But I explained all the problems Ive had and they agreed I am more reconstructive this time so can have an open sick note and paid leave for this op which is a massive relief. Feel like finally I can look forward to this all being sorted but also terrified of something happening to make it not happen xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Tentatively becoming a July buddie.... Empty Re: Tentatively becoming a July buddie....

Post by Mammamia 6th June 2015, 5:45 pm

That's fab news! Stay positive...I'm sure everything will go exactly as you've planned. And if it doesn't, it's so you have the best possible outcome!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Tentatively becoming a July buddie.... Empty Re: Tentatively becoming a July buddie....

Post by mirren001 7th June 2015, 10:50 am

Good news!
You must be relieved to know that work wise you will be able to recover without having to worry about the time off. Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 7th June 2015, 11:24 am

Glad you have a date, it's something to look  ahead to, and a time, that's brill! 
Hoping to get my time sorted this  wk so I can rally round and get my 3 children sorted for the day.

Good luck x dance
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 8th June 2015, 9:30 pm

Great news and a weight off your shoulders that you can take the time off sick and not have to worry about rushing back too soon.
Really pleased for you xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 9th June 2015, 7:31 am

Glad you've got a date through, what a relief! It's nice that you have work on your side too xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down