Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just had 4th and final new consultation!

+2
mirren001
9NDFp
6 posters

Go down

Just had 4th and final new consultation!  Empty Just had 4th and final new consultation!

Post by 9NDFp 1st June 2015, 2:13 pm

Hi ladies! So I've just had consultation with a 4th surgeon (Mr Staiano) to get another opinion about whether I need a lift and what type implants etc. some of you might remember my journey - 1st surgeon said I'd need uplift & nipple lift with maximum 140cc, 2nd surgeon said just a nipple lift and between 180-240cc, 3rd surgeon only uses the furry brazilians and he said I don't need a lift, and recommended either conical or teardrop in sizes ranging between 225 and 275cc. So I was intrigued to hear what Mr Staiano would say (4th and last consultant!!). 
First impressions- I liked him, felt very comfortable with him, he told me I'd clearly done a lot of good research as he said the three surgeons I'd seen before him were excellent. and I was given lots of different options re type, size and shape of implants - I tried on a few sizers but I'm still confused as to whether I should go for conical, round or teardrop and what profile etc. Ive definitely decided that I want the furries, but I think I'll need to go see him again just to talk about sizes etc. I was with him for an hour and a half so my brain was starting to shut down by the end of it lol! The good news for me was that I definitely don't need uplift/nipple lift, he was very surprised when I told him that's what the first 2 had said. He also said he didn't think I needed the conical shaped ones as I'm not as borderline lift as I think I am, and that round or teardrop furries would both give me a good result - I just need to decide what profile (low or moderate) and size ranging from 160cc to about 230cc. 
Sorry for long long post! I'm gonna sleep on it and make a final decision about booking the surgery in the morning! A lot to think about especially as if I go with Staiano it would mean travelling to Birmingham for the surgery although I can have all follow up appointments with him in London .
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Just had 4th and final new consultation!  Empty Re: Just had 4th and final new consultation!

Post by mirren001 1st June 2015, 2:30 pm

You certainly have been given a lot to think about, crazy how opinions vary so much.
It's good news that he thinks you can get a good result without any form of lift.
I take it from your post that he is the surgeon for you, you must be relieved to have finally found the one you are confident to get you the result you are after.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Just had 4th and final new consultation!  Empty Re: Just had 4th and final new consultation!

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 1st June 2015, 2:36 pm

Hey Shona, so pleased the consultation went well. You've put so much time and effort into your research that I'm sure whatever you decide, it'll give you the best chance of getting the boobs you've always wanted. 

Furries are the best for me it seems so I just narrowed it down to the surgeons who have experience with these implants. Then decided who had the best after care and of course who I felt most comfortable with. Mr Staniano just happened to tick all the boxes for me. 

So excited for you, Shona! Whatever you decide, I hope you enjoy the journey from here on in. Keep us posted. Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 1st June 2015, 2:47 pm

Thanks both! Yes I think I'm decided on him, gosh it's making my head hurt trying to decide!! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 1st June 2015, 5:43 pm

9NDFp, so pleased for you that you've found your surgeon :-) ️xx I saw loads of different consultants before I chise mine & lots of research too lol.
My surgeons suggested furries fir me too but I'm worried about naturel breat tissue sagging & implant staying in place etc, what did your surgeon say to you about that?? Initially I thought furries sound fab & I'm booked in for furries but I'm having doubts after reading a few bad things about furries ?? What do you think!?? Would love to know your thoughts on them xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 1st June 2015, 6:53 pm

Ooh this is a very exciting post to read!! Really pleased you liked him and he said no uplift is needed. Great news. Lots of thinking to do now hun but all sounds really promising xxx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd June 2015, 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you Hun! I've made an appt for follow up with him 29th June, and might get a date for surgery booked in a few days once I've worked out annual leave with my husband. I must admit my stomach is churning every time I think about settling a date, thinking 'am I really doing this??'. Feels a bit mad and surreal. Only my husband and 2 closest friends know about this. I'm not telling my family, work colleagues, wider circle of friends etc so I'm really worried about people noticing!! Oh my gosh I'm getting myself into a right tizz! 
@biggerboobs no I didn't ask about that but I might ask him when I go back at end of this month xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 2nd June 2015, 5:13 pm

Yayy I was keeping an eye out for you S !! That sound like such a positive consultation... SO pleased for you re uplift.
Dud your H come this time?
What was his aftercare package?

SO happy for you X
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd June 2015, 5:34 pm

Hi MrsF - no I went on my own cos my husband's work is an hour away from Harley St. 
Aftercare package is really good - 2 years cover for revision surgery. And you can see him as often as you like after surgery for no charge. 
xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down