Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off for my final consultation eeek!!

+4
mirren001
lairyfairie
doradoodle
Becky59
8 posters

Go down

Off for my final consultation eeek!! Empty Off for my final consultation eeek!!

Post by Becky59 19th January 2015, 6:03 pm

hi ladies! So excited as about to go for the final spot to decide sizing!!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Off for my final consultation eeek!! Empty Re: Off for my final consultation eeek!!

Post by doradoodle 19th January 2015, 6:15 pm

Eeek! Good luck!
doradoodle
doradoodle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Off for my final consultation eeek!! Empty Re: Off for my final consultation eeek!!

Post by lairyfairie 19th January 2015, 6:17 pm

Exciting stuff Becky. What size and shape have you decided on and when is your date set?
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 19th January 2015, 6:50 pm

Exciting!  woohoo    let us know how it goes! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 19th January 2015, 7:11 pm

Good luck and let us know how you get on xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 19th January 2015, 8:18 pm

Well he didn't have my measurements on him as pot brought forward from thurs so remeasyred me! He laughed at my rice boobies which I took as they were so compacted so couldn't shape to what little I have and when we tried to redo them in blood bags he had there they split all Over the floor which was hysterical!! 
He only uses natrelle soft touch which is what I wanted and recommended round die to my lack of breast tissue so they will be dual plane. My pictures were taken from American websites and we're lot bigger than sizes advertised so long and short of it was he advised between 265 or 295 which he gushed should give me additional 3 cup sizes so take me from 28a to d /dd. Anyone doing rice tests he advised extra 20 per 300g  to get true sense due to the condensed volume of implants as opposed to rice! 

Toying with 295 moderate soft touch natrelles but will do full rice test again tomorrow versus 265! Very reassuring that he has offered to do third appt to use the proper sizing kit if I need to!  Don't have to decide until 2 days before! Four weeks Saturday!!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 19th January 2015, 11:05 pm

@paige's I think you and Becky seem to have similar stats before BA X
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th January 2015, 5:38 am

Sounds like you have a very good surgeon there Becky who is very understanding of your needs and more than happy to discuss volume (CCs) with you over the pictures you brought in rather than just dismissing them and leaving you in any doubt that you're getting the right amount of volume 'youd' need for 'you're surgery'. I bet his sense of humour helped too - there's not many surgeons who would laugh of rice all over their floor let me tell you lol. 

Loveky reading your excitement Becky and if you'd like to add a ticker to your signature so and we can watch those days tick by till your surgery day, you can find instructions on how to do that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Becky59 20th January 2015, 1:51 pm

Thanks cookie! Did wonder how you accessed the tickers!
Becky59
Becky59
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 20th January 2015, 2:13 pm

Good luck chicky x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down