Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally booked for revision surgery

+3
Vickyxo
Emma71
Blacksparkledstarr
7 posters

Go down

Finally booked for revision surgery Empty Finally booked for revision surgery

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 30th May 2015, 9:02 am

Morning Ladies

I'm now booked in with Mr Staiano for exchange of implants and nipple reduction. My op is 8th September and I can't wait. 

It's difficult to imagine ever getting to this point after going through 15 months of misery with Transform. But I'm now feeling hopeful and excited that there's a happy ending in sight. I'm going from 340/380 MP rounds to 435 extra high conical implants. I'll also have a right nipple reduction. The previous two nipple reductions failed, all down to surgeon not using the correct suture. So hopefully, third and last surgery for at least a few years anyway.

I'm so pleased I've found Mr Staiano, I know I'll be well looked after. Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Finally booked for revision surgery Empty Re: Finally booked for revision surgery

Post by Emma71 30th May 2015, 2:09 pm

Oh that is great news. You've been really patient waiting 15 months, these 3 months will fly by. I've heard a lot about your surgeon recently, he sounds great. Heres to a happy ending this time xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Finally booked for revision surgery Empty Re: Finally booked for revision surgery

Post by Vickyxo 30th May 2015, 5:12 pm

Woo this is great news! Im happy for you :-) keep us updated xxxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 31st May 2015, 9:59 am

Thank you Emma & Vicky. Mr Staiano is a lovely man and his staff are just as attentive as he is. I've now booked the flights and hotel so I can sit back and relax until September. I'll keep you all posted. Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 31st May 2015, 1:54 pm

Fab news! I'm seeing him tomorrow for consultation! Does he have a long waiting list - is that why you're having the op on Sept or is that just the best time for you? Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 31st May 2015, 2:45 pm

I'm so pleased you've booked with Mr Staiano! He will really look after you. Did he put u at ease after everything you have been through?:) and it's not far away either really. Super excited for you x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 31st May 2015, 3:39 pm

Hey Shona/Jen

Good luck for tomorrow Shona. I'll be keeping everything crossed! I'm not sure on Mr Staiano's general wait times but yeah Sep is better for me. Please do keep us posted.

Yeah I feel so at ease now Jen. Mr Staiano was very honest and reassuring. And thanks to Jodie, it was all so simple to arrange. Since I'm coming from Edinburgh, she worked it so I could have my pre op appointment in Scotland. I think this was mainly because I'd had my previous op in a BMI hospital less than a year ago, so they still have me on record. So hotel and flights are booked. All I have to do is fly down the day before op and fly back on the 3rd day. Nothing seems too much trouble, if they can make things easier for you, they go out of their way to make it happen. 

Of course I'm still a bit scared of something going wrong again. But if it does, I know I've got a supportive surgeon who'll do his best for me. Yey! :) Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 31st May 2015, 4:38 pm

I'm so pleased to hear that you feel at ease now. Where are you staying if u don't mind me asking? They really are a great team, its obvious they were all hand picked and they all want to be there. Its not about a sale to them, or commission, its about the client and what's best for them. Mr Staiano will do a fantastic job I'm sure :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 31st May 2015, 10:02 pm

Congratulations! That all sounds fantastic and like Jen said you're not a sales figure, your a patient that they care about. You can't put a price on that. Really pleased things are sounding fab for you xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st June 2015, 9:17 am

So pleased for you that you can now relax knowing you have found the surgeon you can be confident in getting you the best possible results. Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksparkledstarr 1st June 2015, 2:46 pm

Thanks ladies. The support on this forum has helped immensely! It's nice to talk to people who know how you feel and not have to try to explain to others. Especially since nobody but my immediate family know what's been going on for the last year and a half. Nobody knows I had my boobs done. Not sure why I didn't want to tell people. I guess it does make it easier in dealing with everything when it does go wrong though. But now I'm smiling all the way to September. Xx
Blacksparkledstarr
Blacksparkledstarr
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st June 2015, 2:57 pm

Not that far off for you at the rate the months are flying by!
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down