Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre op booked impatient for my revision

4 posters

Go down

pre op booked impatient for my revision Empty pre op booked impatient for my revision

Post by loui1981 18th September 2014, 9:35 pm

Pre op and another appointment booked with Mr lahoud on 16th October. I know I'm getting my revision now it's been confirmed. I am going to discuss going under the muscle this time. I'm just getting so frustrated waiting.  My left implant is now quite solid and my children even notice when they cuddle me and ask with my one booby is hard like a ball. It's not nice waiting for the results of the op and swelling to go pain to go and breasts to soften then when cc happens you can feel a difference week on week. I've just started seeing a new man and worry about my hard breast. Sorry ladies just feeling a little down. What I did notice from the beginning that the breast with the cc was the one that took the most trauma during surgery it was boobzilla for a few weeks. I do wonder if that made it more susceptible to cc.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

pre op booked impatient for my revision Empty Re: pre op booked impatient for my revision

Post by kezjb 18th September 2014, 9:38 pm

Glad you've got a date - the end is near. 
I'm sure it's not nice having to do all this again *hugs* it will all be worth it xx
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

pre op booked impatient for my revision Empty Re: pre op booked impatient for my revision

Post by COOKIE 18th September 2014, 9:46 pm

It's possible Loui. The breat I have CC in which like yours is also very hard too so I fully empathise hun is the same breast I too had a lot of surgery on, with the rupture, needing the capsulectomy and the 5 lymph nodes removed, so it may well be very possible. I'm sure your surgeon would be likely to say there's no link, but it's something I've thought about a lot too along with my husband. I'm trying to keep a clear head but that really does play a lot on my mind. 

As far as your new man goes, I suppose it's how 'new' he is and how much you 'trust him' that would be the decider for you. 

What have you told him about the revision? 

The 16th of October isn't so far away, so if you don't want to tell your new man about your boobs 'ever' then that's entirely up to you. But if you feel you could trust this guy and you 'want' him to know and go through this with you, then that's entirely up to you babe.  There's no pressure on you to tell him anything you'd rather he didn't know, so focus on having this revision for now. If you feel you need or would like another consultation just to put your mind at rest. I always do right before I have surgery. It helps tremendously to have that appointment just to go through everything again so you know you've ticked all the boxes before the big day. Hug

Last edited by COOKIE on 18th September 2014, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 18th September 2014, 10:08 pm

Glad you're getting your revision , that must be a weight of your mind.!
Being unhappy with your result & then getting cc on top has been difficult for you, try to focus on the positives for your re op , you don't have too long to wait.   Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 18th September 2014, 11:06 pm

Thanks I have told him about it as I'm going to need some help even if it's just emotional in a few weeks. I do think there is a connection with it. The more trauma the more likely scar tissue will build up maybe. I am going to see him because they are going to remove the capsule change my implants to tear drops and we're also going to open the right up a bit to bring that one Dow. But I'm going to see if they will go under the muscle to hide the implant to reduce my chance of cc again and also I think it reduces the risk of rotation.  In some ways I am trying not to be too critical of them sad I now it's temporary now but it does still bother me having to wait. Are you still in pain with yours cookie? X I don't have pain as such unless he kids cuddle me too hard and compress it.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th September 2014, 10:32 am

I will warn you Loui. A 'capsulectomy' (removal of entire capsule) is quite painful during recovery. The 'Capsulotomy' isn't so bad though but if you go under the muscle too, that too can bring more discomfort too hun, so do prepare yourself babe. In the first couple of weeks you're going to need a lot of help. 

My boob with the CC is fine throughout the day IF I don't wear a bra. I just can't tolerate the pain, I can only wear my comfort bras and that's it. If I wear a regular wired bra, it's excruciating. 10 minutes if that and I'm dragging my bra through my arm hole to whip it off lol.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th September 2014, 2:33 pm

Oh no  I didn't really give much thought to the pain after. I am a bit worried too. Will removal of a capsule also take what little tissue I have in my left breast? As the implant is already very visible.  I'm a bit concerned about work too. As it's a complication surgery would I be allowed to take it as sick leave ? I was hoping I would only have to book a week off this time sob x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th September 2014, 2:41 pm

I'm sure you'd be able to take sick leave Loui yes

It is possible when having a capsulectomy that you will lose some tissue. Have you spoken with your surgeon at all about this Loui? I think it's you being worried about your breast tissue that you talk this over with your surgeon hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th September 2014, 2:49 pm

I have an appointment to see him in October the day I have my pre op with the nurse so I'm going to ask then. I have been so relieved about having it that I put off thinking about after wards xx
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th September 2014, 3:02 pm

You'll cope Loui. The pain killers will get you through. But it did take me and others here who have had full capsulectomies two weeks of recovery before turning that corner. You will be OK though but having someone there to help at least for a week will definitely be needed. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th September 2014, 5:36 pm

Thanks cookie my mum is going to move in with us for the week she will be in work but the kids will be in school in the day. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down