Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under wired bra?

+5
mirren001
anneritchley
JadeB91x
sarahlou222
Alisonjb
9 posters

Go down

Under wired bra? Empty Under wired bra?

Post by Alisonjb 6th May 2015, 2:41 pm

Just a quick question ladies..I have been out shopping today whilst in debenhams I had a look at the bras (as now becoming a bit obsessed with bra buying) I still have 3 weeks to go until I can get measured,I've noticed that at least 95% are under wired not I thought you couldn't wear these straight away?..so where am I to buy nice non under wired bras?
Have purchased a new bikini today as of on holiday in 2 weeks a non padded one..yayyyyy have taken pic for avi....any advice would be appreciated re-bras xxx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Under wired bra? Empty Re: Under wired bra?

Post by sarahlou222 6th May 2015, 3:06 pm

You can get fitted for a bra at any time. 
Just bare in mind that the size could change :)
The only none wired bras I could find in my size 30f/ff were in bravissimo, the Freya deco soft cup Or John Lewis. But they only come in nude black or white.. Nothing pretty unfortunately. I have looked online for pretty non wired but they don't normally go up big enough :( 
I have ulternate between the deco and the john Lewis... Only 3 more weeks before I'm allowed in wired bras (I had to wait 12 weeks) x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 6th May 2015, 3:09 pm

I've seen M&S do a section for non wired bras!

Your picture looks amazing! When did you have your op?

I came back from holiday beginning of April and it was such a struggle to find padded bikinis, will look forward to not having to do that soon hopefully!

xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonjb 6th May 2015, 3:23 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we have a factory shop quite close by that's sells those makes will call in there and see what they have xx
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will look in there too,my BA was done at Transform riverside Brentford xx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 6th May 2015, 4:15 pm

I had a couple of non wired bras from matalan . Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 5:52 pm

I found the Freya deco the comfiest of the non wired bras I tried, even at 2+ years post op day to day at work I still wear a sports bra as it's comfy & supportive, saving the pretty wired ones for when I'm not working.
For your hols has your surgeon said it's ok for bikinis etc , you'll need to also keep boobs covered as they will be prone to sunburn, failing that smothered in sun block & incisions completely covered to avoid pigmentation, you don't want to be burning them after what you've paid to have them.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonjb 6th May 2015, 5:56 pm

@mirrren001 yes have been given the all clear as long as I put sports bra back on in the evenings he said it was ok,to be honest I've got some crop tops I'm might wear them to keep my self covered xx
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 6th May 2015, 6:24 pm

That's great , sun burn is awful at the best of times , the thought of new boobs being burnt brings tears to the eyes ...ouch! Even at 2+ years post op my boobs still get treated like babies & are smothered in the highest factor sun cream, I still get a nice colour on hols.
Have a fab time, it's good to get away & chill.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th May 2015, 8:24 pm

Bravissimo do non-wired bra's. Don't get any sun on your boobs on holidays mind, make sure they're always fully covered up.
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by emilysarahdodds 6th May 2015, 8:47 pm

Freya deco non wired is soooo comfy!
emilysarahdodds
emilysarahdodds
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 853

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th May 2015, 9:15 pm

Im going to have to disagree with the ladies here...I dont get on with the Freya soft cup (dont hate me!!). When I first had it, I thought it was great. But for me, spending a day in it...My anne summers underwires are more comfy! But majority rule here say otherwise, so its worth a try! Most department stores will have non-wired bras, though you might have to try online rather than in store, especially for your size. 

I cant stress enough how much you need to keep those boobs smothered in sun cream. Dont even thing about trying to tan them, just focus on keeping them covered and safe, you dont want burnt and wrinkly old woman boobs! Factor 30 all over, not just the bits on show. And the scars need to be covered at all times, or it can cause pigmentation.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachy63 8th May 2015, 6:55 pm

I got really comfy non wired bras in debenhams pack of 2 one white and one black for £20 and they don't look to bad! :)
Rachy63
Rachy63
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down