Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non wired bra

4 posters

Go down

Non wired bra Empty Non wired bra

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd September 2014, 8:35 pm

Hiya, so I've been measured twice, first was a independent old fashioned bra shop that been there forever (old lady shop) 30DD... Then today M&S made me a 32E. I'm dying to try out a normal non wired as I can't wear wires yet but they said they don't stock my size. Anyone kno where I can buy one off the hook? I don't have a Boux Avenue where I live xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Non wired bra Empty Re: Non wired bra

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2014, 8:46 pm

Are you able to ditch the sports bra now Sharon?

If you haven't then you really shouldn't be wearing non-wired bras at all and should remain in your sports bra for the period stated by your surgeon.

Should you go against the advice given and something happens Sharon then you will make your aftercare void.

If you've just gone 8 weeks and you're not able to wear normal bras then I'm guessing like myself you have to remain in the sportsbra for 12 weeks. Which is really, really hard, but your surgeon must feel your healing will benefit from being in sports bras for this long.

Being only 4 weeks away from the all clear if this is the case, just think about it, even if you plan to wear the bra for only one night - you've gotten this far along, after a long wait for your BA, then to have to go through the surgery, having gone through 8 weeks already...is it really worth it?

If you have been given the all clear for non-wired bras and you haven't yet had a fitting for the 'particular bras' you like, then for first bras you really should get fitted in the shop for you're buying for lovely.

Bravissimo really is the best place to start. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd September 2014, 8:53 pm

Hiya, yeah I've been given the all clear from 8 weeks from the sports bra but no wires until 12 weeks. It's would be nice just go somewhere and get fitted for a normal non wired bra until I wait for my 12 weeks without ordering online. I live in a small city and we haven't really got anywhere like that but maybe I'll take a trip to Southampton. It's just hard at the moment with work xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd September 2014, 9:00 pm

It's worth the trip Sharon. Especially for your first bras you really want those to give you a good fit and support.

Sorry about asking about your healing time and the advice if you hadn't been given the all clear. I'm trying to catch up with everyone's up and coming ops and where everyone's at with their healing stage, but it's difficult when I have to disappear for days and meds turn my brain to mush lol. Give You
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd September 2014, 9:50 pm

I really appreciate your advice, means a lot xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 3rd September 2014, 10:04 pm

heya hun, a lot of online places are quite good with returns, so that might be worth looking at once you're sure of your size (I like figleaves and brastop), but it definitely is worth a trip to get properly fitted. 

Freya's Deco bra comes in a wireless version, which is very popular, and goes down to a 28 back and Triumph also do some really pretty non wired bras from a 30 back (though they are hard to track down!). Debenhams and M&S both do quite a good range of basic non-wired bras, although be aware that M&S back sizes do seem to come up small. Finally, I would be a bit cautious of M&S's measurement of you as a 32DD, they're notorious for putting people in far too big a back size, as they use the old measuring method. I'd go for somewhere like Boux Avenue or Bravissimo for a proper fitting. Hope that helps! x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 3rd September 2014, 10:33 pm

Thanks hun, yeah I'm not sure my post was clear. I didn't want to buy without being fitted it's just I don't have any of the top stores where I live, so wondered if there was any other smaller shops I could try. I can cope in my sports bra but there really high and I'm dying to try n get a more of a plunge cut for vest tops and tea dresses.
I really don't think I'll be ready for wires even at 12 weeks as I've got a real stubborn rightie ( still a lot higher, tender from below the nipple and getting pains) so thought I'd invest in an non wired .
Thank, I'll defo have a look xx
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th September 2014, 2:53 pm

The best of the high street stores to get fitted in is probably Debenhams Sharon. I wouldn't advise you use them for your measurement when you get the all clear, but they aren't too bad. so maybe try there hun. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 8th September 2014, 8:58 am

Thank you x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979