Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXPLANT

+3
Emmapinder1983
Charlii
achorley
7 posters

Go down

EXPLANT  Empty EXPLANT

Post by achorley 27th April 2015, 12:24 pm

Hi girls,

Long time no see. So looks like I have a seroma. That won't go away. Possibly implant had come unattached and irritating inside  causing an extreme inflammatory reaction. I've had it drained twice and will be third time this week. Hospital group have been awful and fobbed me.off. I've been having to go to the nhs to get help. Finally seen my surgeon yesterday who said that if I get it drained twice.more (which I will) then we will go down surgery route. 

EEither take out implant for 3 months and replace. 

Or take both implants out altogether No lift needed. 

I'm so stuck. I dodon't want my surgeon doing it as 2 other people had him I know and they're experiencing same problem!! Weird. Also as I'm putting formal complaint in it won't look great if I let him.operate on me again.. Has anyone else had explant? 

I feel so alone in this decision right now I can't find many girls that have had explant procedure. Especially at my age of 20. I'm worried what I'll look like. If I'll miss them. I think my huge boobs make.me look fat so.I don't think I'd miss them too much. But I'd miss having something there. You know?? I just want them out I think too cause I'm tired of complications! And worrying!! Please share your experiences x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

EXPLANT  Empty Re: EXPLANT

Post by achorley 27th April 2015, 12:27 pm

Or any experience on removal and replacing after a period of time.
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 27th April 2015, 1:08 pm

Hey, sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. I cant really offer you much advise, other than to keep doing what you're doing. Although asking for it to be drained 5times before taking action does seem too much. If you don't go with your surgeon, you will have to pay for someone else to go ahead with the procedure. But that might be for the better, they might advise perhaps going with a smaller implant. Maybe go see a baaps surgeon for some advice?
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 27th April 2015, 1:10 pm

No ill need to stick to the hospital group. But going to ask for a different surgeon within the hospital group. I thought that was possible?? I haven't got the money to pay to have them taken out. I only had them done 19 months ago when I was 18 at £4500. Mr payne is never there to see him. I drove 2 hours to the hospital to seem him yesterday and got a 15 minute chat. Took.pics and said see you in a few weeks. Ridiculous.
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 27th April 2015, 1:12 pm

Hi Hun, sorry to hear your having problems. I can't either offer any advice about seroma, but it's wrong the way your being treated. Sending hugs, fingers crossed it gets sorted x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 27th April 2015, 1:28 pm

Thank you so much. Feel like crying my head is everywhere. All over the place xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 27th April 2015, 11:11 pm

Sorry to hear you have been having these problems , did you have  your re op & have these issues stemmed from there?
Hope they agree to you seeing another surgeon who can sort something out  for you  soon without the stress of having fight them for it! Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 28th April 2015, 5:33 am

No hun. I just learned.to deal with my boobs I'm the end. I literally woke.up a month ago with one huge boob lol for no reason x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 28th April 2015, 8:23 am

Hope they manage to sort something out for you soon! Hug
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 29th April 2015, 6:02 pm

I havent had an explant yet but facing the real possibility of one next week as have an infection that is not responding well to antibiotics. I am totally gutted as  already  had 2 surgeries but unlike you my surgeon has been fab, had me straight in, seen me twice this week, another appointment Tuesday and happy to come in over the bank hol to operate if need be. We briefly discussed today the course of action and will discuss further Tuesday but I have alresdy said I want both out and re-done after the summer if one comes out which he seemed go agree with. Anyhow I will keep you posted because I will be experiencibg an explant next week if this doesnt clear xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 29th April 2015, 7:43 pm

Thanks hun. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I won't behaving implants.put back in. But I do drill would Lovett know how recovery is etc. So.Thanks xxxx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 29th April 2015, 8:23 pm

I'm dreading seeing what they look like if it happens but I had a lift also so in a way it will be interesting if it happens. Would you not like smaller implants put back in? Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 29th April 2015, 9:25 pm

Oh I see! My surgeon said no lift needed for mine. I've seen lots of pics and it's amazing how they spring back!! And no hum I'd have to pay to have them put back in. Also I'm tired of complications and the worry hun xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th April 2015, 7:06 am

I had a lift with my original operation, not having one with potential expant. I am interested to see what my original boobs would have looked like just with the lift. I'm with you on sick of complications, this has consumed the last 6 months of my life. You are very young, you may feel differently in time xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 2nd May 2015, 9:14 pm

I feel the same. Boobs have consumed my life for ages. I'm calling Tuesday. They said if I confirm Tuesday they could have me in as early as 12th may x
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 3rd May 2015, 3:51 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. How are u getting on now? Im so sad for you TP be reading that you've had such trouble. Its horrible when things don't turnout as you thought they would. It literally consumes you doesn't it. I really hope you can get it sorted and be happy with the outcome. Having an Explant is a massive deal, I don't think I could it so I think you are very brave!
Hope u get on alright with everything. Its really bad the way you have been treated and I hope you manage to see ssomeone that treats you better the this. Jen x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 3rd May 2015, 7:21 pm

Hey hun thanks so much. 

It's been a tough decision but I'm now set on explant and hopeful for.my outcome. They have some ladies on real self that has some really wonderful results. It's amazing how out bodies can bounce back! 

I'm booking I'm Tuesday to have my original surgeon remove them. They can get me in as early as 12th may so will be very soon hopefully! I just really hope I have a good recovery and decent results like some I have seen xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 4th May 2015, 9:18 pm

I'm so glad u feel positive about it. Do you think u might ever have any put back in or has this experience been enough for you? I really hope u don't miss them too much. I will check out this website, I'm interested to see myself, its always a thing I've wondered about should I ever have to have mine removed.
Thank you for talking to me about it x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 4th May 2015, 9:45 pm

No problem hun and no this will be it I think. I have different priorities now. Me and my boyfriend are saving.for a house we aim to move out next year and then start a family  in a couple of years. Also I think it's enough to put me off lol xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 6th May 2015, 4:07 pm

I'm thinking the same hun I've constantly been thinking bout my boobs for the past 4yrs and had two surgeries for cc.I've had enough now and my priorities have changed.I can't afford further surgeries and I just want them out now!hope all goes well with ur explant xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 6th May 2015, 5:54 pm

Thanks everyone. Natty unreality.feel for you and hope you come to a quick resolution! 

I've booked today for 12th may!! So soon!! Nervous and excited. I hope they go back to near pre op boobs as surgeon said xx
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down