Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Explant.... Pics Up :(

+10
BoobiePrize
Annie66
natalia
bettyboop
Angelpie
moonmar
peewee
babeedoll27
nads
ShootingStar
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My Explant.... Pics Up :( Empty My Explant.... Pics Up :(

Post by ShootingStar 12th March 2009, 2:20 pm

This is so hard for me girls :sad:

Only those of you who have followed my story and know the full extent of what's going on will be allowed access to this album.

This has been extremely diffucult for me to do and i don't want any comments like "oh they look great" etc because I will know you are saying it just to make me feel better and it will be worthless to me, they don't look great, they are awful and that's an understatement so please be honest with me, put yourself in my position, how would you feel?? I need real advice and girls I "do" want you to see how I look now so don't be afraid to ask if you know my situation.

It is a different username & password to before due to the above so pm me for access.

xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

My Explant.... Pics Up :( Empty Re: My Explant.... Pics Up :(

Post by nads 12th March 2009, 7:33 pm

Can i see please hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th March 2009, 7:57 pm

Thanks for letting me see, i have pm'd you hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babeedoll27 12th March 2009, 8:03 pm

I am sooooooooooo **naughty word** mad, you wouldn't believe. But seeing what you're left with has made me FUME!!!!

Looking at those pics made my heart thud.. Shock is not even close to how I feel, and its beyond me how the hell you've coped with having that to deal with every day. I'll be honest, love, but it looks to me that you've been left with such a disfigurement, its impossible for me to imagine how on earth a new implant will make it any better without some major reconstructive work. For that you need an expert....NOT that excuse of a surgeon you had.

Please seek more advice...SEE YOUR DOCTOR and see if he'll refer you to an NHS reconstructive surgeon. Spend some time seeing other surgeons for opinions, seeking compensation advice to see if its possible, and forgetting about returning to Belgium.
I wish you were in a position to go to the media too... but I know you can't so we won't go there..

If you need ANY help let me know. In fact I'll probably try a bit of research myself, just cos I'm so mad and need to do something!

Let me know how you get on. PLEASE.

Allie xx
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 12th March 2009, 8:27 pm

that's good advice from Allie - go see your doc again. i remember you saying he was cool, and give him a project.....FIND THE BEST reconstructive person in the uk and make the t**ts in poxy Belgium pay for it. Rant rant, but is that possible? They must be able to make a claim on thier hospital insurance? I am no expert so I don't want to say stuff that will just irritate you - i am sure you are sick of explaining the ins and outs to people about it.
so sorry that this has happened to you lovely - it is obviously everyones nightmare and just cr*p it has happened to you. just as well you sound like a toughy and not a wimpy.
sending you good thoughts - i am too shy to ask to see your pics. i would worry about saying the wrong thing - i have a big shouty opinionated gob..........so oh tells me lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 12th March 2009, 8:49 pm

I think SS CAN to have a good result eventually with the right surgeon... as everyone else says, an experienced reconsructive surgeon. They are used to dealing with patients whose breast has been copletely removed and SS has a lot of tissue to play with. Def hun seek advice... but iI don't think we should say that it's not possible for her not to be left wih a huge disfigurement - at least not until she has talked to an expert. I think there is a lot of hope and she should be able to get it done for free via the NHS, even though getting compensation from the people in Belgium is probably going to be togh - you can always try hun, doesn't hurt!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th March 2009, 10:01 pm

moonmar wrote:but iI don't think we should say that it's not possible for her not to be left wih a huge disfigurement - at least not until she has talked to an expert.
I completely agree with you MM, we are not surgeons or experts so we cannot say what kind of a result she can expect, we can only hope and pray she will have a good one, i believe she can with the right surgeon x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 12th March 2009, 10:44 pm

I just want to thank each and every one of you for your honest thoughts & opinions on this, that's what i asked for and what i needed to hear.
Your PM's have meant alot to me.
Allie you have been there from day1 and told me at the beginning it would not be right and you have been spot on.
Only time will tell the full extent of the damage but one things for sure and that is i am disfigured at the moment and that needs to be put right.
I emailed my surgeon this morning with photo's asking to meet so we could discuss what he intends on doing next and so far i've not heard, usually he would have replied by now.
I am seeing my GP with regards to his opinion and i am also going to arrange some consultations so other experts can offer me their advice & opinions.
I will keep you all updated on how things progress and many Hug to you all xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th March 2009, 11:01 pm

Lots of My Explant.... Pics Up :( 244519cj7iewvdtg for you hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 12th March 2009, 11:02 pm

After pm-ing you this afternoon I had to go out, so forgive the lateness of this reply. You asked me to copy and paste my reply to you here in this thread, so I will:~

Awwww sweetie

Initial first impression was that the explanted boob didn't look as bad as I thought it would. Trying to imagine it with an implant in I think it would even up quite nicely with the other one... the problem, as you have said yourself, is the indentation under your breast. Looking positively I'm sure this can be made to look more aesthetically pleasing; whether you'd have to have some sort of skin graft I really dont know.

I think you need to talk to your gp, as he sounds like he's got his head screwed on and ask him what he thinks would need to be done. Also see if you can still attend some other consultations... on the understanding that they are "no obligation" (so that you can go back to your original surgeon armed with the information of EXACTLY what you want him to do about it).If you don't want anything done under local anaesthetic... then tell him.

Clothed your breasts look completely acceptable, but we all know that the "clothed" look is not what really matters. (I looked completely acceptable clothed before my BA but I knew that look was achieved with lots of gel bras etc.)

I'll tell you now my over-riding feeling here... and I really hope you dont think I'm totally bonkers... but I truly believe that you've got to forgive your right breast... and learn to love it... I know that sounds mad... but "it" didn't get poorly on purpose... you've got to acknowledge that although things are far from perfect... there is still a hell of a lot that can be done to make things much better.

I think your surgeon has a duty of care to you to "fix you up"; so I wouldn't worry about going back to your original surgeon... but make sure you go back a strong woman... so he knows he cant fob you off.

Things will get better Laura, look how far you've come.

Stay safe my lovely. Angel xxxxx

I would like to add... that I am just a regular person offering you my personal thoughts... I am not by any stretch of the imagination medically/surgically qualified... but from my personal point of view I think you should have a good chance at getting "fixed up" ok... keep your options open and make sure you try and get as many medical opinions as you can, then maybe you will be better equipped to make the decision as to whether your original surgeon can be the one to help you.

Stay strong... there is light at the end of the tunnel... and no it's not just the lights of an on-coming train!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical

Axx Heart xx
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 12th March 2009, 11:05 pm

Angelpie wrote:I'll tell you now my over-riding feeling here... and I really hope you dont think I'm totally bonkers... but I truly believe that you've got to forgive your right breast... and learn to love it... I know that sounds mad... but "it" didn't get poorly on purpose... you've got to acknowledge that although things are far from perfect... there is still a hell of a lot that can be done to make things much better.
Love this AP, really great advice xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 12th March 2009, 11:16 pm

nads wrote:
Angelpie wrote:I'll tell you now my over-riding feeling here... and I really hope you dont think I'm totally bonkers... but I truly believe that you've got to forgive your right breast... and learn to love it... I know that sounds mad... but "it" didn't get poorly on purpose... you've got to acknowledge that although things are far from perfect... there is still a hell of a lot that can be done to make things much better.
Love this AP, really great advice xxx

Nads, I too realised this once Angel told me, i did detach myself from it and hate it, i still do but i never thought about it this way before and i know i need to change my views because no matter how it looks it's still a part of me that I chose to change and now because it didn't work out i chose to hate it even more but it's wrong, my boobie can't help being this way and AP has made me realise i need to ease up on these hatred feelings towards it and just maybe i will feel a little better inside??....i hope so xx
Thanks Angel Hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 13th March 2009, 1:05 am

Hi, i haven't seen your pics so can't comment but i have been following your story so just wanted to add my support. I really hope your road to recovery and resolving things is an easy one Hug
T x
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 13th March 2009, 1:52 am

ShootingStar wrote:
Nads, I too realised this once Angel told me, i did detach myself from it and hate it, i still do but i never thought about it this way before and i know i need to change my views because no matter how it looks it's still a part of me that I chose to change and now because it didn't work out i chose to hate it even more but it's wrong, my boobie can't help being this way and AP has made me realise i need to ease up on these hatred feelings towards it and just maybe i will feel a little better inside??....i hope so xx
Thanks Angel Hug

I just wanted to say that I like this! It's so understandable that you came to hate your breast but the actual target, where you should channel your aggressive feelings, is not your breast, "it" did't do anything wrong and was just a victim of circumstances and bad care, just like you are. We spend too much energy thinking about what's wrong while we should use it to put the wrong things right. It's so easy to tell ourselves everything is out fault (and consequently "project" that on to a poor - and poorly - breast in this case) and think "oh if I had done this/not done that" but the truth is that almost always when we do somethng we do it with the best intentions in mind and so we shuldn't put ourselves down! What I can see in you SS is that you have been initially very insecure about this whole thing (understandably) and have almost made yourself feel responsible for it. That's because (I think) as women we already tend to feel guilty everytime we try to do something just for ourselves (such as a BA in our case) as we grow up thinking that we should do everything for everyone else. So if that goes wrong we think it's our fault because we shouldn't have done something oh-so-selfish in the first place. But THEN I have witnessed you change your attitude and starting to be determined to put it right rather than go with the flow as if you didn't deserve the best- and you're taking on board all the helpful comments such as Angelpie's. That's what counts. Well done hun, you are strong and amazing and you have a great sense of humour - and you are learning to love yourself even while going through a bad adventure. That's a huuuge achievement so thank your poor boobie (and yourself) for that. Both you and your boobie need all the encouragement you can get, and it can come from us but mainly it has to come from you - from the inside.

By the way I think I have been going on and on and actually not making any sense, I'm a bit tipsy because a couple of girlfriends came over with wine to cheer me up, and as it is the first day I can drink after BA, I had some but I feel it more than I usually would!!!! So... sorry if I have been blabbering nonsense.

xxxx Heart
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2009, 8:29 am

moonmar wrote:
By the way I think I have been going on and on and actually not making any sense, I'm a bit tipsy because a couple of girlfriends came over with wine to cheer me up, and as it is the first day I can drink after BA, I had some but I feel it more than I usually would!!!! So... sorry if I have been blabbering nonsense.

Aww Moonmar i'm glad you managed to have some friends around you & hope you enjoyed your night. Hug
Yesterday you took the time out from your already bad day and helped me in a big way and that was so unselfish of you, to think of helping someone else while you yourself were upset, how kins of you, you have not talked any nonsense and everything you've said has been a help to me and I appreciate your help & advice more than you'll ever know.
I hope things begin to look up for you because you definately deserve it, you're a sweetheart xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2009, 8:31 am

bettyboop wrote: Hi, i haven't seen your pics so can't comment but i have been following your story so just wanted to add my support. I really hope your road to recovery and resolving things is an easy one Hug
T x

Thank you BB Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 13th March 2009, 8:34 am

i to read your story and sorry to see this happen i feel for u
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2009, 8:40 am

peewee wrote:
so sorry that this has happened to you lovely - it is obviously everyones nightmare and just cr*p it has happened to you. just as well you sound like a toughy and not a wimpy.
sending you good thoughts

Thanks for the support hun, it all helps me feel better Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2009, 8:41 am

natalia wrote:i to read your story and sorry to see this happen i feel for u
x

Aw thanks Natalia, hope things are ok with you now after your lyb & fb thing Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 13th March 2009, 8:51 am

thanks hun i much prefer it on here tbh everyones so nice so glad i dont have that bitchness on here that i had on lyb this site is great for support and no ne judges u im glad its here x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by peewee 13th March 2009, 11:03 am

actually if anyone needs cheering up today there are some hysterical and quite alarming (i have a dry dark humour btw) posts on sodum.co.uk .i think they are attracting the seriously barmy element in life!! bread and butters comes to mind..........
i like it here too - nice women and common sense is a lovely mix
xx
peewee
peewee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 13th March 2009, 11:22 am

Hi SS,
I've followed your story and have seen your earlier pictures. Would you mind if I had a look at your latest ones?
Like the others have said, while things may never be perfect for you I'm sure there are things that a specialist surgeon can do to make things a lot more tolerable for you. We all know what a strong brave lady you are!
A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2009, 11:37 am

peewee wrote:actually if anyone needs cheering up today there are some hysterical and quite alarming (i have a dry dark humour btw) posts on sodum.co.uk .i think they are attracting the seriously barmy element in life!! bread and butters comes to mind..........
i like it here too - nice women and common sense is a lovely mix
xx

There are some nasty rats on there, can't stand it, i tend to just PM people advice now and that's usually recommending this site if their looking for BA support and are genuinely ok. I don't understand why people impose on other threads on there just to be nasty when the poster is clearly upset. I't so wrong :evil:
I'm lucky to have BJS and the support on here is priceless Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 13th March 2009, 11:54 am

Hi SS,
Thanks for letting me see your pics. I can completely understand why you feel so upset with the way things have turned out. I'd be totally distraught if it was me. But I can only echo what the others have said, don't give up yet. Now is the time to get a really experienced reconstructive surgeon on your side, and your GP is probably the best person to help you with that.They are the people who can explain to you what you can realistically expect in the future.
In the meantime a big Hug to you.
A xxxxx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 13th March 2009, 12:01 pm

Annie66 wrote:Hi SS,
Thanks for letting me see your pics. I can completely understand why you feel so upset with the way things have turned out. I'd be totally distraught if it was me. But I can only echo what the others have said, don't give up yet. Now is the time to get a really experienced reconstructive surgeon on your side, and your GP is probably the best person to help you with that.They are the people who can explain to you what you can realistically expect in the future.
In the meantime a big Hug to you.
A xxxxx

Thank you for your advice & support hun Hug
hopefully together with all you lovelies I will make it there one day xx Heart xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next