Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing

4 posters

Go down

Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing Empty Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing

Post by jabberwocky 17th April 2015, 9:54 pm

How on earth do you know what size to buy?  I'm sure everyone asks this question, sorry!

My surgeon said I'd be around 2 cup sizes larger, but I honestly have no idea how to go about ordering sports bras for after the surgery.

I've seen you guys recommend Macom and M&S high-impact, and I must admit I love the idea of a front closure, but how to choose the size?!?

Thank you so much for any advice, and sorry if this has been asked a million times before  Give You
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing Empty Re: Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing

Post by mirren001 17th April 2015, 10:41 pm

It depends what your surgeon wants you in post op as it varies from surgeon to surgeon.
Your surgeon should be able to give you a rough size of bra to buy to help you when it comes to purchase , it's a good idea to leave tags on so you can return any that don't fit.
The favourite's on here seem to be the macom front fastening ( you don't need to know your cup size for the Macom as it stretches) and m&s zip front for a front fastening. These are good once your swelling has subsided, because you can't fit extenders.
There's  the Royce too, similar to the macom. For back fastening there's Shock Absorber, Triumph Triaction, m&s high impact 2pk, Panache non wired. Back fasteners are good because you can get your regular size and just add an extender to accommodate the swelling round the ribs, as you'll go up a couple sizes for the first 2-3wks.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing Empty Re: Stupid question - post-op sports bra sizing

Post by sarahlou222 18th April 2015, 7:54 am

The surgeon will give you an idea of whether he wants you to be in high impact of soft cup.
I was told soft cup or no bra, so I wore the Macon to start off because it was the only thing I thought was comfy. Then went into the Royce which was amazing, so soft and comfortable I lived in it for 4 weeks! So I went from a 34 in the Macom to a 32 in the Royce.
The Royce is now too small, I live in either the Freya deco soft cup bra non wired.
Or the twin pack marks and spencer mentioned above (29.95 for 2 bras... Bargain!!!) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by dling1 18th April 2015, 5:53 pm

I'd def go for the macom, it was the most comfy out of the various ones I had. I'm nearly 9 months post op and still wear mine to sleep in. 
If you buy online from their website put  mybreast into the code box at the checkout and you'll get 15% off, also worth looking on ebay for a used one x
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by jabberwocky 21st April 2015, 10:27 am

Aww fab, thanks so much ladies!  I've sent my surgeon an email, so hopefully he'll have some advice on what kind to buy.  Thank you for your replies  Give You
jabberwocky
jabberwocky
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down