Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More strap, help!

+2
nads
littlemisstiny1
6 posters

Go down

More strap, help! Empty More strap, help!

Post by littlemisstiny1 21st July 2009, 4:30 pm

Hmmm, feeling a bit fed up today!

Had my check-up on Friday and my surgeon agreed one is still higher up than the other (I'm now 7 wks post-op) - he said that they were different heights to start with (tho i'd never noticed!) and he thinks the implant on that side should move down. So I have to wear the strap asymmetrically (very uncomfortable) for another month :evil: .

He did say that if it didn't move down, he could lower the crease more which should sort it out, or I might find it won't bother me as time goes on (don't think so somehow!)

Nads just wondered if I cd see your piccies please as I know you're having your crease lowered too? Will get hubby to put up my pics in the next couple of days so you can have a peek. Can't believe I've even had a conversation about re-op already! He did say at the end he didn't think I'd need one but I'm not convinced it will move down as it hasn't after a whole month of strap wearing 24/7.........

Anyway hope everyone is doing ok and enjoying their boobies! I still am so pleased even tho they're not perfect as I saw my pre-op pics at my check-up blown up to A4 size and it was quite a traumatic experience! Blush
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

More strap, help! Empty Re: More strap, help!

Post by nads 21st July 2009, 4:34 pm

Aw hun! Another month! Hug Hopefully that will sort it otherwise a quick revision op will do it, sometimes it takes more than once to get it right hun especially as you cant predict whats going to happen post op.

Sure i'll pm you my details now, I'm having my left crease raised hun as the implant has come lower than the inicison (you'll see in the pics)

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 4:38 pm

Aw!! Sorry your feeling a bit down LMT Hug

It is early days...they may even out in time...mine did, but a simple adjustment may well be the option you choose...either way they will be worth it as you say....pre-op pics are an emotional shock :evil:

Thinking of you Give You xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 21st July 2009, 4:43 pm

mia wrote:....pre-op pics are an emotional shock :evil:

Hysterical I know, I was so stunned by these huge A4 size shrivelled up boobs I actually realised later I wasn't listening to anything that he was saying at this point!! Bum Wiggle
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 21st July 2009, 4:46 pm

Hysterical
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 4:49 pm

littlemisstiny1 wrote:
mia wrote:....pre-op pics are an emotional shock :evil:

Hysterical I know, I was so stunned by these huge A4 size shrivelled up boobs I actually realised later I wasn't listening to anything that he was saying at this point!! Bum Wiggle

I know what you mean LMT!!

I seen them on his desk and just said oh is that me?!! He looked quite amused, and realised I was pleased as punch.. took more pics. and popped them in the post.
Dont even recognise yourself....so if I ever felt a tad dissapointed...I sure know how to quickly cheer myself for sure Hysterical Hysterical Cheerleader
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 21st July 2009, 5:45 pm

aww LMT, sorry to hear you have to keep wearing the strap! It's worth a go though, and if it doesn't work out then you know you can always get it fixed with a re-op if you really want to.

I know what you mean about the pre-op pics - I was shown mine too - urgghh - cringe! :oops:
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 21st July 2009, 7:04 pm

Aw sorry to hear you have to keep wearing the strap, hopefully it will sort out the problem though and at least your ps has said he will do a re op if not.

Fingers crossed for you hun! x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 21st July 2009, 8:03 pm

Hi LMT

Ah I just returned from short break away, logged on and just seen your post after your consul with SW. Hope ur ok???? Give You

What a bummer for you having to wear the strap for another month! I really hope they even out for you so you don't have to have a re-op but at least if ur not happy in the near future he will fix things for you.

Best wishes and lots of love xxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down