Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on revision surgery

5 posters

Go down

Update on revision surgery Empty Update on revision surgery

Post by Emma71 3rd April 2015, 6:48 am

For those who have followed my journey and for those who it may help in the future
I had my revision yesterday. Was under for about an hour and all went smoothly.my surgeon actually did a complete capsulectomy, scored my existing tissue so it can fan out over the implant and cut the restrictive band of my old crease. As you can imagine that all initially hurt quite a lot because it's very invasive. I woke up in much more pain than last time but once had some codeine and the local kicked in I was fine.
Before my implant was held very tight and the capsule had formed before my strong skin and constricted breast got the chance to be stretched out by an expanding implant. What I had was a hard capsulated (
Although the words capsule contraction still haven't been mentioned by my surgeon) implant with my old tuberous breast , albeit tuberous with lifted reduced nipple, sat on top.
Early days but my boob is lovely and soft and appears about an inch wider! The old crease has dissapeared but my lower pole is still straight rather than curved and my nipple too low. The hope is as this implant settles in to the released skin bad capsule my skin will get the chance to stretch and round that lower pole. My surgeon has not ruled out having to re lift that side though if need be, he said wherever it takes he will do all within my aftercare.
Recovery wise it is sooooo much easier than last time, I now realise a lift really does make things harder. I feel pretty much normal and after some painkillers slept all night. I do however have to try and get this boob to what it's meant to do so trying to rest and have to have bra on 24/7. It's so handy being able to use my other arm freely though!
Sorry for the essay, I will upload some post op photos for anyone who is interested. Still think I need to go bigger but happy to sort this first! Xxx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Update on revision surgery Empty Re: Update on revision surgery

Post by sarahlou222 3rd April 2015, 7:58 am

Thank you for sharing your journey.
Sorry to hear you had to have revision surgery, but it sounds as if you are quite positive and up beat about it.
It's really great that your surgeon hasn't 'hidden' anything from you and doesn't make it sound as if he thinks it will be fixed straight away.
I had my crease lowered on my left and to begin with I thought it looked really weird you could see the old crease on my Breast and the new one looked lower than the right. But over the last week/10 days it will has settled and you can't tell it's been lowered.
I think its quite amazing how a surgeon can do something knowing that right away it won't look 100% but given time it will!
Good luck and I hope your recovery is quick and pain free, I'll be following your journey :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 3rd April 2015, 12:58 pm

Great to hear you're ok and getting things sorted. I'm sure they'll look so much better now he's fanned the tuberous tissue. Best wishes for your recovery hun x
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 4th April 2015, 12:02 am

Glad everything went well! Happy healing wishes heading your way! Stars
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 6th April 2015, 8:23 pm

aw im glad that it all went aswell as it could go

I too had to have a reop due to CC and had to have my muscles loosened and my implants lowered

Hope that the recovery continues to go well xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 6th April 2015, 8:57 pm

Thank you for reading. I touch wood think it has worked, the noob looks so much better and is soft, not sure if the nipple will rise a bit but he has said will lift again if need be. It looks much bigger than the untouched one though! Hoping that is just swelling. And my tummy, aaaahhh so gripy and constipated then horrible runs. Yuck, so much worse than any boobie pain. Happy recovery to you too xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down