Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD BACK :(

5 posters

Go down

BAD BACK :(  Empty BAD BACK :(

Post by Jess.C x 13th February 2015, 1:51 pm

So my lower back is AGONY!! that's sleeping on your back for 8 weeks!! im a wimp when it comes to my back, I go to the chiropractor at least twice a year she’s told me in the past ive got no/weak back muscles and to work on them in the gym so I should really take her advice.
Anyway ive booked an appointment to have it manipulated on Monday just bcos I cant take this pain anymore!! I spoke to the nurse earlier about having my back manipulated but shes not allowed to press on my chest etc only thing is how do you tell your chiropractor you’ve had your boobs done? She also treats my mum and dad and they no nothing about my operation! I could really do with having her do between my shoulders too but I think il have to forget that one.
Im 8 weeks post op on Sunday, has anyone had their back manipulated after a ba? xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

BAD BACK :(  Empty Re: BAD BACK :(

Post by Charlii 13th February 2015, 2:07 pm

Yes, but my osteopath wouldn't manipulate me until at least 3months. Reason being is, and I really don't want to scare you here, but pound for pound, the force they are exerting in you is enough to split the wound. He actually asked to see my scars, I think it was around 8wk too, and said nope, they're not healed enough, I'm not touching you. I think something like this you need to be upfront about (no pun intended!), but explain that it's confidential and no one else knows. 

The back pain is absolutely due to your new boobs, your body is in an adjustment phase now as it gets used to the new weight. I really don't think you should get cracked just yet. Maybe try acupuncture instead in the meantime? People think it's bs, but it's so nice and does alleviate the pain. Anything where you need to lie on your front too, you'll need to prop yourself up. I used two rolled towels, one above and one below, so there wasn't full pressure on them. 

Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear, but that's my experience. To add, my osteo works for one of the top rugby teams in the country as osteo/physio, so he kinda knows his stuff.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 13th February 2015, 2:27 pm

Thank for the reply hun, ive just rung my osteopath to ask her before I go. Its mainly my lower back that's the problem at the minute. She does low level laser which might be a solution for my lower back instead, not sure. She's yet to ring me back so il see what she says. I lay on my side for the first time last night and seemed ok. il just have lots of baths and cover my lower back in deep heat
xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiJaneT 13th February 2015, 2:35 pm

Sorry I can't advise you on the back issues.  Just wanted to say hope it gets sorted and btw your boobs look awesome in your avi!  congrats !! x
NikkiJaneT
NikkiJaneT
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 13th February 2015, 2:51 pm

Hope you feel better soon lovely x
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th February 2015, 2:53 pm

If it's uncomfortable on your sides, try a rolled up sock between them as you ease into side sleeping. Gives it a little extra support. 

I'm desperate for a good cracking at the mo, my lower back and neck are giving me real gip, but I'm not allowed at the moment due to the meds I'm taking for arthritis. Have to wait until I'm a year clean, so at least another 16months :(
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 13th February 2015, 3:17 pm

In terms of them telling your parents they're bound by the same patient confidentiality as any doc or GP would be so you shouldn't have to worry about that bit hun.

Agree on the amount of force though. Maybe see if there's a rotation or flexion manip they can do rather than the usually shove inbetween the shoulderblades.

We learnt a really good one at uni where the person was led on their back for the manip but it tends to get more of the mid back than right up at the top. xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down