Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post 5 days

4 posters

Go down

Post 5 days Empty Post 5 days

Post by Fleurina 21st January 2015, 6:09 am

Hi ladies
Am post 5 days today ba and uplift and have hit a wall. In more pain today than have been throughout. Came out in a massive cold sore and my husband has been more the useless. Not looked after me once. Thank the lord for my sister and mum. Feeling really low :(
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post 5 days Empty Re: Post 5 days

Post by Roses27 21st January 2015, 6:40 am

Chin up darling, Im sure that day 5 is your turning point today, keep your fluids up and rest xxx
Sending best wishes xxx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 21st January 2015, 7:22 am

Know the feeling hun, my boyfriend has been really horrible to. He goes back offshore tomorrow for 2 weeks and I can't bloody wait. Day 5 is still really hard hun, especially mornings, when you get morning boob. I'm now on day 7 and a lot better, the earlier days I sat there and cried wondering why I had done this. If I had to do it again I would stay in hospital and pay for a nurse, cause I've had hardly any help with me x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 21st January 2015, 7:47 am

I wish I could have stayed in hospital. I stayed an extra night which was so expensive. My oh has been going on about the money we have spent on the boobs, making me feel terrible :(
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st January 2015, 7:54 am

I don't think it will surprise you to know that it seems like the 'booby Blues' have kicked in babe Hug

It's a bloody horrible thing to go through, but thankfully does only last a few days. 

Your discomfort is likely due to the height of your swelling kicking in now too Fleurina. Be sure you're using icepacks over your boobs (never near incisions) they're so good helping give you some relief. If you have no icepacks then head for the freezer, a bag of rice/peas/corn, or anything you can comfortably lay over your boobs will work just as well.

Also keep up your pain killers. Pop an alarm on your phone so you're taking them at regular intervals ensuring you're always topped up and REST. Of course have a little walk around when you can, this is so important, but rest too is just as important Fleurina. 

Hope you feel better soon hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down