Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothes Dilemma !

3 posters

Go down

Clothes Dilemma ! Empty Clothes Dilemma !

Post by tizzyt 17th July 2009, 4:33 pm

Hi,im having real problems at the moment trying to find the right clothes to wear for my new boobies.Does anyone else find that some clothes make their boobies look smaller than others?I know i only had small implants but i find in some tops i just look like i did preop,when wearing my gel bras!some things make me look huge,so ive taken to wearing those things only!Some tight lycra vests flatten them down and string bikinis are a disaster for me.I find round neck tops better than v necks and wearing a belt round my waist seems to make them stand out more!I dont really want to resort to wearing gel bras again,but im getting a bit fed up.On the plus side i do find Jane Norman tops are great for enhancement(think she must have the sme implants as me!LOL).Does anyone have any tips on clothes for me to make me look like ive had a boob job!!! x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Clothes Dilemma ! Empty Re: Clothes Dilemma !

Post by hotcaz 17th July 2009, 5:18 pm

i had the same size implants as u and now exactly how u feel, when i wear a normal bra in some clothes i think my boobs look quite small so i tend to wear my push up bras most of the time now to make the most of my new assets! have u tried halter neck bikinis? i got one the other day and they make my boobs look alot bigger than the string ones xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 17th July 2009, 5:25 pm

I find halter neck bikinis and tops etc are by far the most flattering, and can make you look huge too!
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 17th July 2009, 5:29 pm

Hi hotcaz,i know its hard isnt it, i know i wanted quite a natural result but i would like it to be more noticeable at times.I haven't tried haltner neck il have to give it a go.I can see me having to have a whole new wardrobe at this rate!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 17th July 2009, 5:32 pm

tizzyt wrote:Hi hotcaz,i know its hard isnt it, i know i wanted quite a natural result but i would like it to be more noticeable at times.I haven't tried haltner neck il have to give it a go.I can see me having to have a whole new wardrobe at this rate!x

primark do some lovely ones, thats were i got mine from its slightly padded to so it gives a bit more lift xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down