Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital

+5
Mammamia
Charlii
COOKIE
Boobies2be
nf83
9 posters

Go down

450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital  Empty 450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital

Post by nf83 19th December 2014, 10:55 pm

Hi ☺️ 
So finally after years of wanting it done and having 2 children im finally going for the plunge and have a BA on mon 29th dec
I'm super excited but also really nervous 

Has anyone else been to Dr mileto with the hospital group at Dolan park?
How long is it uncomfortable after Op!?
I'm getting married in April so hoping to wear my dress with pride showing off my new boobie 

nf83
nf83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital  Empty Re: 450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital

Post by Boobies2be 19th December 2014, 11:27 pm

I'm not having the same surgeon, but I'll be at Dolan Park tomorrow so will post my story after :)

Excited for you though!!

x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital  Empty Re: 450 cc first BA at Dolan park hospital

Post by COOKIE 20th December 2014, 12:03 am

Congrats on booking your op nf83. Don't forget to post your surgery details in the calendar entries section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can send on all our good luck wishes on the day, which isn't so far away! yahoo

Drop by the December Buddies thread too if you'd like too. It's a sticky at the top of the General Breast Augmentation section of the forum. You can have a chat with all the ladies in there who are having or have had surgery around the same time as yourself. 

In regards to getting over the worst, well, the worst really isn't that bad. It's more discomfort than pain. You're not going to be immobile at all. You'll be very tired due to the pain killers you're given, so you'll want to sleep a lot. You'll also feel very weak at first, but for the most part our ladies are over the worst in a week, a small few will take longer but no more than two weeks. 

You'll be 4 months post-op come April. Your boobs should have settled by then with the swelling having gone, but there is a small chance your boobs could still sit quite high. Many women like that look though so I wouldn't worry and its only a small chance but something to be aware of. You'll be able to wear bras by then and treat your boobs as you would your old ones and get yourself some lush lingerie for your new boobs and new husband too lol. 

You'll be fine babe - just enjoy the last of the countdown to your Breast Augmentation and then to your wedding day - what a wonderful new year you're going to have Heart xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 20th December 2014, 12:18 am

Hey! I didn't have that surgeon but I was at Dolan park. It's pretty standard as far as private hospitals go, en suite Wet rooms, free view TV. Staff there are brilliant, and the food was pretty good too. They're pretty lenient on visiting hours too, which was nice. My room was right next to the farm next door, so I was woken up at stupid o'clock with mooing and cockerels, but that was mid summer. It's a nice, clean, safe place to be. 

Most gis describe aching and discomfort, rather than pain, and most see a.turn around after about day 5. Day 3 is normally the worst as the GA leaves your system, you can get a bit teary and hormonal, but it's nothing so bad that you can't handle. As long as you rest up and take it easy, you'll be fine. 

Enjoy your countdown, not too long to wait!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 20th December 2014, 7:34 am

Exciting! The worst of it is over by week 2 and at week 5 everything felt normal with the exception of just feeling a little right! By about 3 months everything was totally back to normal for me and they felt like my own and I started to 'forget' about them! They also looked pretty normal and natural then too, although have continued to get better and better!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 20th December 2014, 8:24 am

Hello you! Nf has been one of my best friends since high school! 
I told her to join site after her exciting decision to have a ba and how lovely and friendly you ladies are.
Heart
So enjoy the site Hun, all the girls are so helpful x Hug
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 21st December 2014, 11:10 pm

Ive just had 450cc from 34a on thursday :)
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 22nd December 2014, 3:20 pm

I'm going here on valentines day I'm really nervous ! My friend went here and said it was great. This is the first time I have written on any board - where can I find some February booby friends - would be good to chat to them and share the experience
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 30th December 2014, 5:37 pm

If you click on general breast augmentation then scroll down and you'll see February entries, you can then post and chat to other ladies having there ba in feb x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 30th December 2014, 5:38 pm

Sorry meant February buddies x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Gembo 30th December 2014, 6:31 pm

HAve done now thanks Hun
Gembo
Gembo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 260

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down