Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one had surgery at Dolan Park??

+4
Princess_x
Charlii
Sophia6102
twig21
8 posters

Go down

Any one had surgery at Dolan Park?? Empty Any one had surgery at Dolan Park??

Post by twig21 25th June 2013, 8:08 am

My op is just 4 weeks away. Just wondering if anyone has their op at Dolan park in bromsgrove? Also do u have blood tests on the morning of your op?
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Any one had surgery at Dolan Park?? Empty Re: Any one had surgery at Dolan Park??

Post by Sophia6102 25th June 2013, 8:12 am

I'm there tomorrow I'm only have bloods as my iron levels they want to check as I'm on iron tablets as I was nearly anaemic , sure few ladies who have been there already will be along soon , I've only ever heard fab things x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Any one had surgery at Dolan Park?? Empty Re: Any one had surgery at Dolan Park??

Post by Charlii 25th June 2013, 8:21 am

Hi Twig. I was there at the begining of the month, its a really nice place, not hospital-y at all. The staff are fantastic, you have your own private room with en-suite and freeview, and the nurses really look after you.
I didnt have to have any bloods done on the morning, I think this is dependant on your medical history, but they will let you know closer to the time, and it will always be whatever is best for you to make sure everything goes smoothly
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 25th June 2013, 8:27 am

Charlii wrote:Hi Twig. I was there at the begining of the month, its a really nice place, not hospital-y at all. The staff are fantastic, you have your own private room with en-suite and freeview, and the nurses really look after you.
I didnt have to have any bloods done on the morning, I think this is dependant on your medical history, but they will let you know closer to the time, and it will always be whatever is best for you to make sure everything goes smoothly
Aww that is so good to hear as I am quite nervous :) Sounds odd but do they make you do a blood test before the op to make sure there are no nicotine in your system? I have been told that i wont have any blood tests are my history is fine but It will only be 3 and bit weeks since stopping smoking and worried it may still in my system? xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 25th June 2013, 8:58 am

I went to Dolan Park and didn't have to have any blood tests on the day x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 25th June 2013, 9:02 am

hi hun,
i was at dolan park last friday for my BA and everyone there was SO SO lovely, seriously you will be in great hands!!

i didn't have a blood test done, as someone else said above it may depend on medical history.

they did take a urine sample though, so if you arrive there and need to pee (like i did), be sure to let them know. so i had mine done before i was even admitted to my room lol.

enjoy your stay there, it really is lovely x
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by twig21 25th June 2013, 9:20 am

Princess_x wrote:I went to Dolan Park and didn't have to have any blood tests on the day x
just wondering what size implants have you got if you dont mind me asking? xx
twig21
twig21
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 25th June 2013, 9:52 am

They wont be testing for nicotine, the non smoking thing is because it is a blood thinner, so if you are smoking it will take longer to recover. As long as you have stopped, and continue to stop post op for as long as you possibly can, you'll be fine. The longer you dont smoke, the better you heal.
I did have a pee test on the morning - which was tricky seeing as I was no fluids from 5am! But thats just to check any simple issues, and double check your not pregnant.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzie1985 25th June 2013, 10:47 am

I went there last March. Staff were ok, only an issue with one person.
Food was ok.
kenzie1985
kenzie1985
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1068

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 25th June 2013, 11:42 am

I did almost 3 weeks ago Dolan park is lovely I hve recommended it and will deff go back there in the future xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by halo 25th June 2013, 11:43 am

Oh Yes had blood tests on morning of op xx
halo
halo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 748

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 27th June 2013, 9:34 am

I had Surrey yesterday and still here at the minute is all been fab so I wouldn't  worry everyone has been friendly and nice and helped so no complains here good food choices ,nice big ensure bathrooms , wardrobe and safe for you clothes  and valuables , highly recommend coming here xx
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia6102 27th June 2013, 9:35 am

My blood test consisted of a ***naughty word*** to the finger to rest my iron as it was fine I didn't need a full blood test doing x
Sophia6102
Sophia6102
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by louann17 27th June 2013, 6:34 pm

I'm here Sunday hope I have as good an experience as you other girls. :) xx
louann17
louann17
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down