Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after

+2
anneritchley
loui1981
6 posters

Go down

photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after Empty photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after

Post by loui1981 19th December 2014, 9:41 am

I've uploaded before and after photos to my picturetrail. I underwent revision to correct snoopy dog deformity and cc. I replaced round implants for anatomicals. If it helps anyone to see the change in breast shape from round to anatomical then you are welcome to pm me and I will send you a link to my trail.I'm still a little swollen but very pleased with the change.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after Empty Re: photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after

Post by anneritchley 19th December 2014, 10:01 am

Hi Lou I'm pleased you are happy with the change. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after Empty Re: photos for rounds to anatomicals before n after

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2014, 1:14 pm

Just had a peek at your day 4 pic Loui - You must be deeeeee-lighted! dance

It's amazing isn't it how different they are. They just don't look like the same boobs at all! 

My rounds have a very different appearance almost likened to the shape of the anatomicals. They're not exactly the same but very similar so I'm really looking forward to seeing the changes. The only change I can think of that would make sense is when I lay down they have a full upper pole. When standing the round implant does take on an anatomical shape, but when laying down they do take on their round form again so I have a lot of upper pole. Not having that from an anatomical is going to feel really strange but I'll be happier with that. But the change in shape?? I dunno if like yourself Loui I'm going to see any drastic changes at all other than my nipple height which ive asked to be lowered from it being centered to a little lower. Befitting a woman of my age rather thn a very perky 20 year old lol 

If anyone would like to see the finished result of my rounds just to see the 'shape' they took on you're welcome to see mine too. They're not topless pics though. I am in a bra. But you're welcome to see how like Loui's, how natural rounds do look. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 19th December 2014, 2:06 pm

Loui please can I have a peak, would love to see the comparison between rounds and anatomicals x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th December 2014, 4:13 pm

Of course you can. You can se in my trail that my implants were always funny looking it was after I developed cc. This goes to show that one size or shape doesn't fit all and I'm not saying anatomicals are any better but for my needs with my slight drooping they would have been the better option.
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th December 2014, 4:17 pm

I meant weren't. I think possibly the  cc pulled the implants up creating the effect that my breasts were sliding off the implant. I was happy before this x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2014, 5:25 pm

I know exactly what you mean Loui yes if I were to take a pic of mine now they'd be frightening. Yours are gorgeous in comparison to what mine look like now. Rightie looks OK but then ive got a whopper of a boob creeping up my chest. It looks like a football because of the Seroma too. 

When I have my op I'll show you. It looks terrible... But, these complications are what we sign up for aren't they sad smile
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th December 2014, 5:45 pm

Yes we know the risks. If it keeps happening I will one day have to accept being flat and ex plant with uplift.  Hoping that doesn't happen again though but it's something people need to factor in before they go into this procedure. It won't be long cookie and you will be chuffed to beans too. How long have you got left to wait? X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th December 2014, 5:55 pm

I have 2 months and 8 days lol.  That's my next step too Loui. I've already got it sorted with my surgeon actually. I can't take anymore and was actually going to just have an uplift and fat transfer but there's no guarantee with a fat transfer as I have with the implant and right now...I 'need' that guarantee. I thought id be ready to go all out, but I'm not. If I have any more problems though, that's it. I'm 46 now and don't fancy being an augmented pensioner haha. I'm just hoping I get the average '10 years' out of these implants. I'd be overjoyed if I got that. I'd then have them taken out, uplift done and that's me sorted. 

It's a bloody hard decision to make though when you've had awful boobs to start with and then to have to possibly go back to that. But there 'has' to come a time doesn't there when you have to to throw the towel in. This is my 6th surgery in 8 years on my boobs. I've tried so hard to have a nice set of scoobies and to be able to enjoy them for longer than a couple of years, so as I said to my surgeon....no pressure haha! Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 19th December 2014, 7:08 pm

Loui thanks for sharing they look amazing already! The bigger implant definitely fills you out better too. You must be really pleased x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 19th December 2014, 7:32 pm

Thanks I agree I like the more filled out look didn't know I had boob greed before hehe. Think I will still be a 34e?
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 19th December 2014, 9:04 pm

I've no idea but if the projection measurement is similar you may? Otherwise bigger I guess. Be interesting to see what difference in bra size it does end up making!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 24th December 2014, 4:03 am

loui1981 wrote:I've uploaded before and after photos to my picturetrail. I underwent revision to correct snoopy dog deformity and cc. I replaced round implants for anatomicals. If it helps anyone to see the change in breast shape from round to anatomical then you are welcome to pm me and I will send you a link to my trail.I'm still a little swollen but very pleased with the change.
hi loui

I would love to see. am thinking of making the same change and worried of ending up looking fake.

do you know the projection and implant type as well?

many thanks

nadia xxxxx Give You
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 24th December 2014, 7:41 am

I've sent you the link x
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 27th December 2014, 8:50 pm

Had my sterile strips off today so put some more pics up today
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 23rd January 2015, 5:22 pm

Hi Loui1981, I tried to pm you but I haven't made enough posts yet :( Anyway, I have surgery booked for July. I too am replacing my round implants with anatomicals (Nagor, xf2, 270) and am very intrigued as to how my breast shape might change, hopefully for the better as I hate mine right now. Are you still happy with your result, any problems, etc? I would love to see some pictures as I really don't know what to expect! I have had these boobs for nearly 13 years and I'm worried I am going to be shocked at the change if you know what I mean?!
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 23rd January 2015, 6:14 pm

Hi How arr you frelons? Did you go under the muscle?
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 23rd January 2015, 6:19 pm

Spellcheck was in French! I was asking how are you feeling not how are your melons!
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 24th January 2015, 8:50 am

Thanks Loui981 for your message and link. Unfortunately it wouldn't work for me, said invalid username, maybe I'm doing something wrong?!
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down