Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no

+7
MI55NP
Princess_x
Boobies2be
kezjb
Emmapinder1983
Mammamia
anneritchley
11 posters

Go down

Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no  Empty Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no

Post by anneritchley 17th November 2014, 6:07 pm

My friend asked e if my boob op on Saturday was for an anniversary present from my husband. What is wrong with people. I'm doing this for myself and no one else. Perhaps I might tell her I'm getting a designer vagina for Christmas :blush:Xxxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no  Empty Re: Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no

Post by Mammamia 17th November 2014, 6:21 pm

Lol!! It's annoying that people think like that....my brother commented that my hubby had done well out of his redundancy pay off....but I bloody paid for the op myself! My decision, my doing!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no  Empty Re: Boobies for an anniversary present!! Errrrr no

Post by Emmapinder1983 17th November 2014, 6:24 pm

Everyone thinks we doing it for are men lol x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 17th November 2014, 7:40 pm

Some people do assume that, nothing to do with my man and he never encouraged me, only supported me!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 17th November 2014, 8:17 pm

Haha, yes doing it for ourselves but boy oh boy do I WISH someone else was paying for them haha!! xx
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 17th November 2014, 11:59 pm

Hehe xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 18th November 2014, 3:23 pm

Annoying when people think we're doing it for men.. I don't think so lol x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by MI55NP 18th November 2014, 4:06 pm

Hmmm so many people have presumed I've had my BA because of hubby! Up to the night before, he said are you sure? Don't do it etc. I did it for me ! And me only lol xx
MI55NP
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 18th November 2014, 4:13 pm

Its been said to me MissNP - mostly people have asked me his thoughts, but colleague who's so against it implied it must have been for him.
He has quite a serious chat with me and wanted me to know he didn't want it and he thought I was perfect as I am.
He was and is fantastic and has done nothing but support me.
He wouldn't let me see he was excited cause he didn't want me to think he wasn't happy with how I was.
Stinks of jealously!!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 18th November 2014, 4:16 pm

My husbands doesn't want me to have mine done , but will support my decision :-) x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th November 2014, 8:11 pm

My hubs didn't want me to do it, couldn't understand why, until I sat him down and explained. I did it for me. I even turned down his money!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 18th November 2014, 9:52 pm

Husband !! Not husbands !! I only have 1 haha x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 18th November 2014, 10:49 pm

Yeh yeh Roses, we'll keep your secret!! Shifty :ok:
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecracker71 19th November 2014, 7:17 am

This convo has made me feel better, my long term bf didn't want me to have mine done either, said I'm perfect as I am...that combined with my mum having a proper meltdown when she heard I was having it. I tried to explain it's all I've wanted for 12 years and I've even got the money in a seperate account waiting for the day.
They didn't get it so....I cancelled the op!!!

Didn't speak to my bf or mum for quite a while & they both saw how upset I was. A few months later they both (seperately) told me they fully support me whatever I do and they just want me to be happy.

SO I'm booked for 15th Jan!! And my bf said he was excited. Whoop whoop!x
Firecracker71
Firecracker71
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 19th November 2014, 7:19 am

Ahhh I'm pleased for you.the time is right xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hh2121 19th November 2014, 9:29 am

My fiance has been quite similar in that he has supported me whatever I want to do but has encouraged me too as as he knows how much I want it. We've gas the serious discussion where he told me that I'm perfect as I am but he also realises how much I've wanted it so has helped the whole way along. It's not for men, your families, anyone else, at the end of the day it's you and you alone but good friends and family should always support you even if it is something they wouldn't personally do. Xx
hh2121
hh2121
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down