Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :)

+9
JellyBaby
LuciaH
mrsgray
tigertonix
Sahara1981
rachelw287
mrsball
kati1236
kdeee
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :) Empty Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :)

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 6:00 pm

My OH took me out for a bit of birthday shopping and lunch today and we popped into House of Fraser. I wanted to get the Triumph Shock Absorber bra with a zip on. They only had 1 size left which was 34D. And it was TOO small. Couldn't even get it close to do it up!!! woohoo 
I have never had this problem in lingerie shop before that I need a bigger size!!! 
They always have been too big and gaping a lot... I'm on  cloud9 
xxx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :) Empty Re: Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :)

Post by kati1236 19th February 2014, 6:13 pm

I'm so happy for you kdee :)
I cant wait to try on bras, can tbelieve your trying things on already - im too scred to try on anything at the moment :P xx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :) Empty Re: Best birthday present ever (besides new boobs) :)

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 6:17 pm

It was just a sports bra as macom is really synthetic and I would like something more comforting against the skin like stretchy cotton.. I only tried the one 34D that they had there. Couldn't believe my eyes when I couldn't reach it to close. I know I'm still swollen though but I was more chuffed over the fact that I had to give the bra back and say it's TOO SMALL :) Yay. I usually just say - they don't fit properly xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 19th February 2014, 6:25 pm

yahoo  yahoo  yahoo
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 19th February 2014, 6:32 pm

Hahah I cannot wait for that feeling!!! Xx
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by kati1236 19th February 2014, 6:49 pm

haha! must be a great feeling.. I can't to do that aswell :D
I shall do a little bit of trying on next week when I am at my 1 week post op app and there are lots of little shops to go trying things on :D
are you still quite bloated from the op in your tummy? I look like I put on 2 stone haha! kind of depressing!
xxx
kati1236
kati1236
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 19th February 2014, 7:24 pm

Happy birthday!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 19th February 2014, 7:28 pm

This is wonderful news!! Congratulations, babe!!!
Is it your birthday? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Very happy for you babe.. Eeeeek! xxxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1672

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 19th February 2014, 7:29 pm

P.s, please could I see your picturetrail again? I accidentally deleted your login details haha xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 7:34 pm

Thank you my lovelies.

Having a good day. At home alone atm as my partner's nan fell and broke her nose so he had to go and rescue her. 
I'm having great time- Skyped with all my family across the world (none of my folks live in UK).

Do you think I'm allowed a glass of bubbly?
xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 19th February 2014, 7:45 pm

Ahh, babe, I hope your partner's nan is okay!!
Aw that's lovely! Did you show them your new additions? I wouldn't say no to be honest! I had my boobs done on the 20th December and I remember having a glass of red wine on the 24th :) As long as you feel okay, and you're not on medication which states you can't have alcohol, then I'm sure you'll be fine :) xxxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 8:00 pm

Thanks Toni. I will have a cheeky glass of champagne then. Not every day you turn 30 :)
I have been given tramadol for pain which you can't take with alcohol but I haven't taken any as paracetamol works just fine for me xxx

Nan is really bruised and nose is broke too :( Really peeved with hospital as they didn't give her any pain relief from the A&E to take home. She is 87 for goodness sake and obviously my OH didn't realise until it was too late
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgray 19th February 2014, 8:26 pm

Happy birthday Kdeee and congratulations on your new boobies.

Your avi pic is fab xx
mrsgray
mrsgray
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 8:59 pm

Thank you mrs. Gray. I have had a great day. 
I have got a picture trail too if you want to have a look at my transformation. Loving the boobs. How are yours now? xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertonix 19th February 2014, 9:03 pm

Ahh that's wonderful!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
You enjoy your champagne then.. You deserve it! :)
I really hope she's okay.. At 87 they really should have given her some pain relief.. Bless her.
I hope you're okay xxxx
tigertonix
tigertonix
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 9:22 pm

Thanks Toni. I'm having a great day. Just chilling here with a glass of champagne.  I even got a sparkler on my finger. Apparently it's a trial one from Swarowski ;) But it's good enough for me. So happy

We got nan some pain relief now. Just hope she pulls through ok- hardest is to get her to eat something so she can take her medicine
xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th February 2014, 9:31 pm

Happy birthday Kdeee, sounds like you have had a fab day but eventful with your partners nan. Hope she manages to eat to take some pain killers.

Is the sparkler an engagement ring?? if so HUGE congratulations. 

And how fab about the bra! Can't wait for that too! xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 9:35 pm

Hi Lucia. It's a "trial ring" he bought me today. But it's better than no ring. We've been together over 4 years now. He actually had planned the whole day today but I put a stop to it as I wasn't sure I was going to feel well enough for all what he had planned. So we are going to spend a weekend in London in April instead... And I'm hopeful he will pop the question then ;)

So pleased you got your op brought forward. Only 2 weeks! It's going to fly by xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JellyBaby 19th February 2014, 9:40 pm

Wow fab news about the bra Kdee!! (and the sparkler ;)) Sounds like a fun day! so pleased for you!
JellyBaby
JellyBaby
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th February 2014, 9:41 pm

a trial ring is still a ring, so pleased for you, what a fab birthday. A weekend in London sounds wonderful too, you lucky lady.

I am rather excited that it has been brought forward, makes it all seem real now. Got so much to do and sort out before it is her in 2 weeks and also have my birthday weekend away the weekend before the op. Hope I will be ok that have a drink, it does say in the op guide not to drink for 2 weeks before the op so not really sure what to do. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 9:44 pm

I cut down on alcohol 2 weeks before but week before the op went to friends 40th and got really drunk...oops! But then had no alcohol for a week leading up to the op so you will be fine hun. Make sure you will enjoy your birthday and "goodbye party to old boobs" ;)

I am over the moon. My partner is fabulous and can't wait for him to pop the actual question (hopefully soon) xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th February 2014, 9:59 pm

I am not a big drinker so I doubt I will have too much to drink so hopefully I should be ok, there is me and my other half and 3 other couples coming with us so should be a fab birthday and goodbye boobies weekend.

I am sure that when he does pop the question it will be truly amazing and you will have the biggest smile on your face. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 19th February 2014, 10:07 pm

I'm not a big drinker either- I enjoy a glass of wine now and then but when we went out on my friends 40th I thought none of us will have much to drink as my OH rarely has anything to drink and all other couples that came don't go out to drink either but somehow we still ended up drunk on wine over many hours of the evening. We had really fab evening though :) I hope your birthday will be amazing too- enjoy yourself to the max hun xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 19th February 2014, 10:25 pm

Sounds like u.have had a lovely day xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 19th February 2014, 10:50 pm

sounds like your friends 40th was a fab night out.  I certainly hope to enjoy it, as I won't be having a night out like it for a while after my op. xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next